It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mr Andrew Bridgen on Dr John Campbell's channel. A great interview!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 08:32 AM
link   
This is a follow up thread from the other two I made featuring Andrew Bridgen, who despite the censorship, propaganda, deception, misinformation & disinformation, and the various attempts made by the establishment to cancel him, he has grown much stronger and has earned the respect from all sane people regardless of their political views. Many find Andrew Bridgen to be a man worthy of the highest regard, a man of integrity, honestly, truth, knowledge, and someone who was and still is on the right side of history.

Here is the video:

youtu.be...

Let me remind everyone of the attempts made by the establishment to present him as an eccentric lunatic and conspiracy theorist as well as an antisemite were crashed by a Letter sent to the UK Prime Minister Rishi Sunak and was written by 25 leading Jewish scientists and medical doctors from Israel, the US, Canada, the UK, and proudly stood with Mr Bridgen asking Rishi Sunak to withdraw all accusations made against him in regards to anti-semitism when at the same time argued that he raised very legitimate questions in relation to the Covid campaign, lockdowns, vaccine effectiveness and safety.

The letter can be found in my thread here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Another Jewish researcher said the following

Yaffa Shir-Raz

As a Jewish researcher, as a daughter of a holocaust surviver, I proudly stand with Andrew Brigen and agree with every word he twitteted: This IS the biggest crime against humanity since the holocaust

I think it summarises pretty much everything!

edit on 29-4-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

It's painfully obvious now that Covid was a political sham and the only chance the top players have of coming out of this with their positions of power intact is to shut down the sharing of information via the internet.

TPTB are working overtime on that one, convincing us it's necessary to keep people safe from those who would do us harm-like the 'right wing domestic terrorists' and mass shooters that use social media to organize their mayhem.

Once the opposing voice is silenced the world will again/still be their oyster.

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

It's painfully obvious now that Covid was a political sham and the only chance the top players have of coming out of this with their positions of power intact is to shut down the sharing of information via the internet.

TPTB are working overtime on that one, convincing us it's necessary to keep people safe from those who would do us harm-like the 'right wing domestic terrorists' and mass shooters that use social media to organize their mayhem.

But he wasn't silenced at all. On the contrary he has become very vocal and very respected.

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

Unlikely we can silenced after what has happened. The system tried hard but failed. There are too many of us. As I have always said, careful of the silent majority. Because many may not want to speak out due a variety of reasons, but they are not stupid.

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Bless Dr Campbell , he is been threatened of being banned on YouTube for what the powers that be say is misinformation. I do hope he gets a knighthood when of of this is admitted by the fooled

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cloudbuster
Bless Dr Campbell , he is been threatened of being banned on YouTube for what the powers that be say is misinformation. I do hope he gets a knighthood when of of this is admitted by the fooled

I think he has a lot of support from ordinary people. Respect is something that is earned. And he has earned it no doubt!!

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 03:49 PM
link   

www.leicestermercury.co.uk...

I know that you will dismiss this because it does not fit your belief system, but generally speaking, a person that has been found guilty of lieing under Oath by a High Court Judge does tend to cast doubt upon anything he spouts out of his lieing mouth?

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Thankyou.

I've been watching Dr Cambell for a while now and he has done a fantastic job with information awareness.

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 04:00 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 06:44 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

I know that you will dismiss this because it does not fit your belief system, but generally speaking, a person that has been found guilty of lieing under Oath by a High Court Judge does tend to cast doubt upon anything he spouts out of his lieing mouth?

Errmm... No!

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Well, I didn't know Andrew Bridgen has a science degree in genetics and biology!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Who said he did?

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain
It's in the video

You can google search it too.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Andrew Bridgen is quite decent as a person and a politician and he is considered as a man worthy of the highest regard and respect despite not being 'perfect'.

If lying about something was the metric used to evaluate politicians or qualify their positions in the parliament then probably most if not ALL of your politicians would have failed and never made it in parliament in the first place.

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

Who said he did?

It's actually true. Andrew Bridgen does have a scientific background.

Simple search from Wikipedia

Bridgen was born in Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire, on 28 October 1964. He attended Netherseal Junior School and then the state comprehensive school The Pingle School in Swadlincote, Derbyshire. He went on to study genetics and behaviour at the University of Nottingham, graduating with a degree in biological sciences.

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Look at the reply above to another member. It seems that Bridgen is quite relevant when it comes to science (the same is true for me). It's not the case though for most if not ALL other members of the parliament in the UK. Do you see the issue with politics? And especially with the UK politicians who know nothing about the most basic scientific principles. But some of them are keen to declare that men can become women and get pregnant...
edit on 30-4-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 12:34 PM
link   

I have watched the video now and yes you were correct he actually did say it....I didn't know.

Thanks Jane.

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 12:52 PM
link   

So, you claim to have some scientific qualifications?

Interesting that you wave away the fact that a High Court Judge made a finding of fact that Bridgen lied under Oath and was not a credible witness.

Bit of a red flag, no?

Then you have his record of dodgy breaches of Parliamentary lobbying rules.

Yet you hold him up as a shining example of honesty and decency?!!!!!

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 01:03 PM
link   

"But some of them are keen to declare that men can become women and get pregnant..."

Citation, please?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join