It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden, Harris officially announce their 2024 re-election campaign

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I'd say this should be fun to watch but their previous campaign they never left the basement so there will likely be no laugh worthy moments

I hope they lose the nomination or the GOP put up some real disaster case so I have some mild, chuckle-worthy yet nation-destroying entertainment.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maxmars
My new bumper sticker...

Biden/Harris
Why/Bother

Don't bother voting for it... we're not counting.

Sadly, that's what will give the dems what they want. What does it cost you to go out and vote? Practically nothing. Our vote is the most power we have. Use it.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

My new bumper sticker...

Biden/Harris
Why/Bother

Sadly, that's what will give the dems what they want. What does it cost you to go out and vote? Practically nothing. Our vote is the most power we have. Use it.

I meant don't bother voting for the bumper sticker... probably could have made that clearer.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Flashback to April 2019. Trump was unbeatable.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Next they'll be jamming the economic advancements since Jan 2021🤡😁

I paid $4.20 @ gallon yesterday.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

My new bumper sticker...

Biden/Harris
Why/Bother

I meant don't bother voting for the bumper sticker... probably could have made that clearer.

Ah, ok! My wife and I were just talking about voter apathy this morning and I think it's pretty pervasive. I like the bumper sticker though 👍 I'd buy one.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

I'll trade you for a half gallon of gas.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I hope they're busy incubating a few new "Joes" for the next term, the ones they are using now are falling apart fast.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Congratulations, I didn't know the POTUS has power over the price of petrol.
Last I checked it was big oil....I guess one could argue the US is big oil....

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

Then don't vote please.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: carewemust

Congratulations, I didn't know the POTUS has power over the price of petrol.
Last I checked it was big oil....I guess one could argue the US is big oil....

That post made me recall a James Carville statement .....
And that is your answer for today .
edit on 4/25/23 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Uh, in case you haven't noticed, it doesn't matter what "AMericans" want anymore.

It's a case of who the Government Party intends to "run" for office and what the Government Party Machine can deliver.

As a result, like it or not, you get 4 more years of Biden/Harris.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 10:21 AM
link   
What a bunch of feel-good self-help BS slop with some good old fashioned fear mongering, social justice virtue signaling and MAGA hate thrown in. I'm literally gob smacked that anyone would vote for this mockery. Does anyone out there know what the role of government is anymore? Hint: it isn't what this buffoon is selling.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I don't know why this makes me so sick at heart; I knew it was already a pre-planned election.

Not a single Democratic representative of the people has or will come forth to challenge canceling the primary debates. The people no longer have ant say in their choice on who should run for POTUS in their party.

All mainstream news media is under liberal control which means all coverage will be biased and skewed towards the Democratic party for those not wise enough or too lazy to do their own thinking and research....which seems to be the majority these days.

A little over a year and a half of nonstop media propaganda 24/7/365 may dumb down enough people to require a minimal of voter fraud.

Last night the evening news showed the polls had Biden's approval rating at 46%. Even party loyalists have to be laughing at that one.....

I'm wondering if their is something even worse than another Biden/Harris term coming down the pike. Biden's administration employed a lot of high-level Obama era appointees, who seem to be rapidly jumping ship.
Has Biden gone rogue and crossed Obama? Or, are positions being opened up for even more nefarious people?

We have gut instincts for a reason, and mine is having a major meltdown whenever I think about November 2024. Something is wrong; very, very wrong.

P.S. Is there a good, affordable online course for learning Mandarin?

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 10:43 AM
link   
If its not the Soviet States of Amerika today it soon will be.
There aren't any good people anymore, just which level of corruption they are currently ensconced.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 10:46 AM
link   
If we thought the past .gov social media censoring "requests" were bad, wait till we see what they do now !!! ☠️😬

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: SideEyeEverythingv2
I'm literally gob smacked that anyone would vote for this mockery.

They'll get 90 million votes this time - just watch.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: Klassified

Like StraighFacts said, the DNC won't even allow debates and we know perfectly well why. Joe can't hold his own against fellow Democrats and I will guarantee there will be no Presidential debate against the Republican nominee.

If you want to see what the Democrats have in store for the country, just look how they run their own Party.

I don’t think there was much doubt the lengths they’d go through after Bernie.

It’s quite telling their views of democracy.

I’ll give it to the RNC that if the base truly supports someone, they will eventually cave. I am still salty about Ron Paul though. I can’t imagine how vastly different this country could have been if he had won.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Biden/Harris

Self-Loathing in America

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join