It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden, Harris officially announce their 2024 re-election campaign

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 06:00 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

President Biden announced that he and Vice President Harris will seek re-election in a video released early Tuesday morning.

In the video titled "Freedom," President Biden echoed his 2020 campaign message of battling for the "soul of our nation," uniting the country, and supporting the middle class, his campaign said. The video opens with footage of the Jan. 6 U.S. Capitol protest.

"Freedom. Personal freedom is fundamental to who we are as Americans. There’s nothing more important. Nothing more sacred," Biden, 80, said in the video. "That’s been the work of my first term: To fight for our Democracy. This shouldn’t be a red or blue issue."

This, coming from a group of people who want to regulate what you say, what Rights you can have and unless you're parroting their lies, you should not be allowed to speak. Sound like Freedom to you ?

It's official, Biden is running for re election and bringing Harris along for the ride. I don't see how he can win. His approval ratings are in the tank and even his fellow Democrats say he's not doing a good job, so why would he run ? My guess is, he's all they've got.
Newsom doesn't have a hope in hell after the way he's handled California and nobody even knows who Kennedy is, other than he's a Kennedy. Maybe he can get along with his name for a while, but what's his platform ? More Democracy ?
We've had about all the "Democracy" we can stand under Biden.

+29 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Not sure how they can be re-elected when they weren't legitimately elected in the first place.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Consider the "opposites" and then the "Lies" and then all the "omissions" 😁

+11 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Not sure how they can be re-elected when they weren't legitimately elected in the first place.

Cheers

It will likely happen the same way as last time.

edit on 25-4-2023 by IndieA because: Clarification

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 06:21 AM
link   

They never mention all the proven censorship from gov agencies at social media 🤡

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Next they'll be jamming the economic advancements since Jan 2021🤡😁

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 06:28 AM
link   
His successes with lowering Home Property values and creating High mortgage rates are important 😁

And the "easier to get" loans are in focus too 😁

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 06:32 AM
link   
FIRST PLEASE LEARN WHAT HAS TAKEN PLACE IN SINGAPORE, THERE IS YOUR ANSWER WHY HE DID IT WITH A VIDEO

What a crock of bull.
The economy will start to tank in May.
The youth will be encourage to join the military. ( few jobs )
Japan is in a Depression.
In about 45 days the US economy will not be the same.
Withdraw your money people.
Buy what you can now.
Store employee, ask them what the hell is going to happen in their stores soon.

The Commander in Chief can't even do AN IN PERSON public announcement FOR RUNNING FOR HIS SECOND TERM.

Sadly, as George said, the game is rigged and we ain't in it.
edit on 0400000057352023-04-25T06:35:57-05:00355704am6 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

edit on 0400000054372023-04-25T06:37:54-05:00375404am6 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Heard they cancelled the primary debates as well to stifle any Democrat competition.

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 06:46 AM
link   

If Biden gets "re-elected", it will prove to the American people they no longer have a voice in government through their representatives. In your face. Game over.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: StraightFacts
Heard they cancelled the primary debates as well to stifle any Democrat competition.

Everything will be debated in ads produced by SuperPACs 😎🐓

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
FIRST PLEASE LEARN WHAT HAS TAKEN PLACE IN SINGAPORE, THERE IS YOUR ANSWER WHY HE DID IT WITH A VIDEO

What a crock of bull.
The economy will start to tank in May.
The youth will be encourage to join the military. ( few jobs )
Japan is in a Depression.
In about 45 days the US economy will not be the same.
Withdraw your money people.
Buy what you can now.
Store employee, ask them what the hell is going to happen in their stores soon.

The Commander in Chief can't even do AN IN PERSON public announcement FOR RUNNING FOR HIS SECOND TERM.

Sadly, as George said, the game is rigged and we ain't in it.

Damn!

Singapore to execute man over cannabis charge

www.bbc.com...
edit on 25-4-2023 by IndieA because: Added Headline

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 06:58 AM
link   
70% of Americans don't want him to run.

Google it, 70% is the key term.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Like StraighFacts said, the DNC won't even allow debates and we know perfectly well why. Joe can't hold his own against fellow Democrats and I will guarantee there will be no Presidential debate against the Republican nominee.

If you want to see what the Democrats have in store for the country, just look how they run their own Party.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 07:02 AM
link   
1984 here we come.

He will be reelected, I can almost guarantee it. Doesn't matter that WAY more than half the people, including Dems don't want him to run. TPTB have the fix in, he will win.

What matters is TPTB want their senile puppet so they can rule for 4 more years. Notice Biden was unable to make the announcement live, his announcement had to be digitally fixed and produced.

Enacting digital currency is openly next on Biden's puppet masters agenda. This will fulfill one of the prophecies of the Bible, government control over every cent you earn. You will have no more money than they allow so redistribution will ensure the McDonalds worker has the same as the neurosurgeon. But of course, giving the deserving politicians all they need to hire as many servants as they "need" and have as large and as many mansions as they "need"and the private jets to do their job. www.cnn.com...

Yesterday Biden declared that children belong to society (i.e. the government) "there is no such thing as someone else's child"; this comes on the heels of him saying children belong to the state, excuse me, the public schools, when in school. If I were young today I don't think I'd have kids because Biden as head of state says that any children you have or will have belong to the government, society, and the state and you are generously granted the ability to pay for all they need and care for their needs (unless your care or what you think is best for your child, conflicts with the dictates of the state Then the government will secretly and behind your back do what they want to and with your children). www.newsweek.com... ... www.nationalreview.com...

We are closing in on either the apocalypse or the very prophetic book 1984. I prefer the apocalypse, I don't think life would be worth living in the "utopia" the Dems have planned based on the things Biden says. Read the book 1984 while you can before it "disappears".

The next federal election will be a total joke and anyone who dares to say this will be severely punished after it happens.

edit on 4/25/23 by The2Billies because: spelling

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

If Biden gets "re-elected", it will prove to the American people they no longer have a voice in government through their representatives. In your face. Game over.

That's exactly what the those in power want. Martial Law really is coming sooner then we think.

Seriously, get what you can to barter with. Money, I'm on the bandwagon with my thoughts on that since I collect SS.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
That ain't "normal" Joe.
White house get access to the Chat GPT5 Beta version to help make this video?

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
70% of Americans don't want him to run.

Google it, 70% is the key term.

They'll have to mail millions of extra ballots this time 😎

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies

1984 here we come.

You mean 1984 here we ARE !! 😎

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 08:00 AM
link   
My new bumper sticker...

Biden/Harris
Why/Bother

Don't bother voting for it... we're not counting.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join