It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ankh Decoded

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 06:54 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

originally posted by: DaRAGE
a reply to: The Mystical Spiral

Glad you decided to stick around.

I was looking at some egyptian images and have seen lots of ankhs pointed to the nose of im guessing they’re gods, and i think the meaning is to provide the gift of eternal life to them.

If the ankh is in the hands of the gods then the text next to it (don't ignore the hieroglyphs!) says basically that the gods are offering long life to the one in the image. You can think of the ankh as the "breath of life."

One researcher believes the ankhs had specific vibration frequencies and when pointed up the nose of these people, well the frequencies would go up the nose to the brain trying to alter their consciousness. Vibrational frequency for different states of consciousness.

The writing on the walls next to these depictions doesn't say anything about vibrations or consciousness (they didn't have a word for that kind of thing)

NB: The ankh shape is apparently derived from the sandal strap of the gods (loop for the ankle, strap across the instep (the crossbar, and long strip between the toes. You can see the shape here, in these sandals held in the British museum's collection

Here are the sandals.

um, no, can't really see the same thing as the Ankh.

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: The Mystical Spiral
Ankh Decoded

www.instagram.com...

I won't be responding to negative comments anymore

The above link shows the diagrams
I couldn't figure out how to post pics in this forum so I sent the link to the pics from Instagram post I just made just to post these pics

Ankh Decoded

Ankh is the Coronal Loop or Coronal mass ejection

Ankh is called the Breath of Life:

Well it literally is the Sun breathing life codes of creation and death

Ankh is also called the Key to life:

Well it literally is the key that shuts down the magnetic shield on the planet so cosmic codes aka cosmic radiation, bacterias , and other plasmic life forms can enter into the planet.
CME's are the key to shutting down the magnetic shield

Also Pharoah/ Gods always shown carrying the Ankh
Well the Pharoah/God represents the Sun literally carrying the Ankh/ CME to the planets and throughout the Cosmos
www.instagram.com...

Ankh Decoded by
Raffaele - Antonio " RA" Castaldo

So what mechanism did the Egyptians use to observe the solar flares?

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ozmaoz47

There's nothing to docode. The ankh represents a sandal strap.

That is mentioned here as well:

The Forgotten Knowledge of the Ankh - The Mystery Symbol

edit on 24-4-2023 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 09:01 PM
link   

edit on Mon Apr 24 2023 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

originally posted by: Annee

Simplified logic? If you can walk/travel, you are blessed?

Health really is everything.

Seems footwear is sacred.

We don't know everything because they didn't say "oh, we've got to save this so future generations know"... because as far as they knew, the Egypt of their time was eternal and nothing would ever change. You can see this in depictions like the Papyrus of Ani, where Ani and his wife are dressed for eternity and are shown doing things like plowing (!) with a lovely spotted cow, while wearing what's basically their Party Clothes For Eternity.

The association of the ankh with sandals, although strong, is not 100%. This idea comes from studying the finest carvings of ankhs that were produced by the royal workshops (the work of village and small city artisans follows this as best as the artists can... but some of these things (that the local official would have paid a year's salary to have and been very proud of) are really TERRIBLE artwork. (one example, but not the worst of them)

So, let's take a look at the classic ankh (something you may not know is that the king's royal workshops would send around patterns of "How You're Supposed To Carve These Things" to important workshops in the towns where administrators and civil servants lived (there's a number of these things around in museums) - so from the get-go, the Ankh resembles more a sandal strap than anything else.

Here's the stele of the king's butler Sebenef from the 12th dynasty. You can see that the "stem" is actually more of a strap and that the "arms" have a cord-like wrapping similar to sandals shown on this blog post

Also note that the papyrus is one of the two sacred plants of Egypt (papyrus actually represents Lower Egypt (the part in the north))

Footwear wasn't common - most of the time gods and humans are shown with bare feet. When sandals are present in art, they're almost always on the feet of the rulers and the gods.

Divine regalia also shows up as hieroglyphs in a simple form. The "tjet" knot (which looks like a droopy ankh) is a knot worn by the goddess Isis (it's her belt). (example here, but if you look at the Gardiner Sign List you will see a whole section for these hieroglyphs)

Thanks for the in-depth

Always look forward to your posts.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I'm not answering this Darko explained how he had to make an administrator. He is the owner of this site, why should he even have to explain every decision he makes. Does a owner have to explain why he hired or brought someone on to participate in the site ?
Mahogany

edit on 25-4-2023 by The Mystical Spiral because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 12:39 AM
link   

hey, ra. glad to see you are still around. I would ignore any PeRceived negativity and gO ahead and continue your disclosure Just rEmember there are many here who Care about, and showed interesT in your informAtoin. i hope you haVe a greAt night. I LONg to hear your story, personally. Here, or on some other forum.
edit on 25-4-2023 by HenryBowen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 12:44 AM
link   

I'm not answering this Darko explained how he had to make an administrator. He is the owner of this site, why should he even have to explain every decision he makes. Does a owner have to explain why he hired or brought someone on to participate in the site ?
Mahogany

I'm confused. Have you been a member since Jan 29, 2002? Or when did you join?
What is the purpose of the Ankh?
Does it matter which hand it's held in?
What is the difference in holding it by the cross member or by the loop?

(post by Mike27 removed for a manners violation)
(post by AtomicKangaroo removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I think this explanation is more likely...

The Ankh symbolises the birth of life itself here on earth and life after death. The ankh spiritually guides in healing and promotes psychic communication with the dead. Egyptian art depicts a priest or priestess placing an Ankh in the middle of their forehead in front of the third eye as a means to connect to the spirit world for communication and channelling. Spiritual healers often place an Ankh over wounds or areas that require medical attention, to promote regeneration and self-healing.

The loop at the top of the ankh is a symbol of the sun, and the line going across and underneath the loop represents the earth’s horizon. The rising sun after the dead of night and moonlight. The Ankh symbol represents a key that unlocks the gateways into the realms of magic and mystery – even the realms of the dead.

In this light, the loop on the top is considered a portal to the other side leading to higher shifts of consciousness and an altered state of being or trance. Allowing secrets and mysteries to be given by the spirit world to the living.

sentientmetaphysics.com...

Since they would often place the loop of the ankh on someone's forehead or over wounds that needed to be healed, I'm sure they thought the symbol of the sun had healing and knowledge powers and the loop would provide a focal point for where they wanted to focus those powers.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: HenryBowen

PROJECT AVALON

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 07:27 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Hwy all i edited the post , i thibk it reqds much netter now !!
Spiral out
Ra

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 09:12 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Thank you for your thread.

I'd like to see more threads like this.

More variety in threads is a plus to ATS.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 09:35 AM
link   
i dont think the ancients would consider a CME as something they could carry in their hands.

Theres numerous images of the cosmos, you would think they would depict it here.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 11:14 AM
link   

still waiting for how they observed these solar flares.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Im learning as i go, this is why im asking questions
I just was trying to figure out the picture thing. All good. Listen I'm not trying to step on anyone's toes bu my status here. I'm working with Darko as a sponsor to help both improve the site and make it even more interesting than it already is. Darko does all the computer genius work and I'm here to share articles and interesting information.

a reply to: MykeNukem

I think people were just confused, and then the conspiracy talk starts, this is ATS after all, lol.

Your content is great IMO.

I have nothing to offer on the subject, but I found it interesting.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join