It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ankh Decoded

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: The Mystical Spiral
What do the flags mean, I literally just clicked it a few times and it went to #23 wtf ? Pls explain to me what I'm doing wrong lol

The flag function currently has a bug. Apparently as an Admin you can flag a post - even your own - multiple times. Standard Users can not, if we click it a second time it takes it away, but only after refreshing the window in between.

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: The Mystical Spiral

Is the Ankh being held in the RIGHT hand?

(post by Latro removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 10:37 AM
link   
This figure has two Ankhs that are being held by the straight handle. Is this for a binary star group?

Your answer may provide additional information if our solar system has a binary star.
(s) if so, what pronouns would we use? (/s)

(s) is sarcasm on. (/s) is sarcasm off.
edit on v392023Mondayam30America/ChicagoMon, 24 Apr 2023 10:39:05 -05001 by Violater1 because: k;jjhgtyruesr

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Ankh Decoded

www.instagram.com...

I won't be responding to negative comments anymore

The above link shows the diagrams
I couldn't figure out how to post pics in this forum so I sent the link to the pics from Instagram post I just made just to post these pics

Ankh Decoded

Ankh is the Coronal Loop or Coronal mass ejection

Ankh is called the Breath of Life:

Well it literally is the Sun breathing life codes of creation and death

Ankh is also called the Key to life:

Well it literally is the key that shuts down the magnetic shield on the planet so cosmic codes aka cosmic radiation, bacterias , and other plasmic life forms can enter into the planet.
CME's are the key to shutting down the magnetic shield

Also Pharoah/ Gods always shown carrying the Ankh
Well the Pharoah/God represents the Sun literally carrying the Ankh/ CME to the planets and throughout the Cosmos
www.instagram.com...

Ankh Decoded by
Raffaele - Antonio " RA" Castaldo

A few questions:
* What evidence (other than "CMEs look like a narrow loop (rather than a circle) if you look at them from one angle" do you have for the Egyptians recognizing that there's CME's?
* The ankh is a loop that is narrow on the bottom and rounded on the top with a tail and a crossbar. CME's have multiple shapes, including (commonly) a croissant shape because the magnetic fields twist and distort them. What is your explanation (texts, because i presume from what you wrote that you got some of this from the various books of the Underworld) about why they depicted CME's with a shape that's not seen in CME's?

A note... gods don't always carry ankhs, nor do pharaohs. One example out of millions is the weighing of the heart from the Papyrus of Ani where you notice there isn't a single ankh in the picture. Thoth is writing, Anubis is fiddling with the scales, Ammit... has paws and not hands, and the top row of Gods Who Are Judges are all carrying the 'was' scepte.

And here's goodole Ramessess II smiting (with a war axe like the one found in Ahotep's tomb) the enemies of Egypt. No ankhs there.

Same with this image of Ramesses offering Ma'at (justice and harmony) to the god Amun, who is holding the 'was' scepter and the lotus scepter. No ankhs there.

(I could make a very long and boring list of statues and papyri and temple reliefs where there's gods and humans and no ankhs involved.)

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

Is the Ankh being held in the RIGHT hand?

Yes. The thing in the left hand is a walking stick/scepter and it stands for "the ability to command" (it's the 'was' scepter.)

They're not consistent about what hand holds the ankh (or other symbols.)
edit on 24-4-2023 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaRAGE

Glad you decided to stick around.

I was looking at some egyptian images and have seen lots of ankhs pointed to the nose of im guessing they’re gods, and i think the meaning is to provide the gift of eternal life to them.

If the ankh is in the hands of the gods then the text next to it (don't ignore the hieroglyphs!) says basically that the gods are offering long life to the one in the image. You can think of the ankh as the "breath of life."

One researcher believes the ankhs had specific vibration frequencies and when pointed up the nose of these people, well the frequencies would go up the nose to the brain trying to alter their consciousness. Vibrational frequency for different states of consciousness.

The writing on the walls next to these depictions doesn't say anything about vibrations or consciousness (they didn't have a word for that kind of thing)

NB: The ankh shape is apparently derived from the sandal strap of the gods (loop for the ankle, strap across the instep (the crossbar, and long strip between the toes. You can see the shape here, in these sandals held in the British museum's collection

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 12:37 PM
link   
And one final question for youse guyz to consider:

A common "formula" in hieroglyphs is the phrase Ankh-Wedja-Seneb usually found as part of the address to the pharaoh, which means 'life and health and prosperity'.

It's basically the Egyptian version of "live long and prosper" (they had it before the Vulcans (and no, I don't think Gene Roddenberry or his writers actually knew this fact.))

I'd like to see how you guys explain your ideas in terms of this phrase... "Coronal Mass Ejections, health, and prosperity?" "Nose vibrations, health, and prosperity"?

There's other instances where the ankh features in writing but I'll leave those for awhile.

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Kinda looks like a body, to me. And since it's most usually depicted being held by the gods, it would seem to be more spiritual, so either a spiritual body or a soul.

A soul could basically be argued as being life, so it seems to me the textbook understanding makes sense.

However, looking at it astrotheologically, it could also be a representation of the zodiac, like a Celtic Cross.

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd
And one final question for youse guyz to consider:

A common "formula" in hieroglyphs is the phrase Ankh-Wedja-Seneb usually found as part of the address to the pharaoh, which means 'life and health and prosperity'.

It's basically the Egyptian version of "live long and prosper" (they had it before the Vulcans (and no, I don't think Gene Roddenberry or his writers actually knew this fact.))

I'd like to see how you guys explain your ideas in terms of this phrase... "Coronal Mass Ejections, health, and prosperity?" "Nose vibrations, health, and prosperity"?

There's other instances where the ankh features in writing but I'll leave those for awhile.

Simplified logic? If you can walk/travel, you are blessed?

Health really is everything.

Seems footwear is sacred.

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Maybe twins that need to pass. Can be anything actually.

a reply to: Violater1

(post by ziplock9000 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 02:48 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Yes, I would say that could be a strong possibility. I thought in some cases it may be discussing a binary system.
Also let me remind everyone not all dynasties knew the true meaning to these signs , knowledge was lost and rediscovered many times. Also not everyone was given access to the knowledge, so some murals and hieroglyphs you may be referring to could be interpreting the symbol a completely wrong way from its true meaning. Only an adept or initiate would know truly the meaning . Sometimes even priesthoods 100 years later did not have the knowledge of it's prior generation. Egyptian knowledge derived and Stemming from Vedic, Egyptian Amen Ra is the Om Rama .
I will go deeper into the ankh in next post

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I just wanted to say, when The God of the gods pleases it anything can be done with anything, it doesn't matter if it's an Ankh or some pieces of a clothespin I glued. The only symbol The God of the gods needs is the faith He gives you. Sorry I had to post something that had to be removed. No worries.

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Yes, I would say that could be a strong possibility. I thought in some cases it may be discussing a binary system.
Also let me remind everyone not all dynasties knew the true meaning to these signs , knowledge was lost and rediscovered many times. Also not everyone was given access to the knowledge, so some murals and hieroglyphs you may be referring to could be interpreting the symbol a completely wrong way from its true meaning. Only an adept or initiate would know truly the meaning . Sometimes even priesthoods 100 years later did not have the knowledge of it's prior generation. Egyptian knowledge derived and Stemming from Vedic, Egyptian Amen Ra is the Om Rama .
I will go deeper into the ankh in next post

So by that, you really wouldn't know what the truth is if it's been changed so many times, it's pretty much a guess at this point.

You could make a bow with a string just by bringing two ends together. I don't know how this is different than a solar flare, which Egyptians don't mention anywhere in their writings.

You would also think that there would be something about this in the green tablets, book of thoth, writings on the many walls and so forth.

What is your absolute source that says this is a solar flare or are we just looking at the bow and assuming it is due to it's shape?

I need something more concrete. This feels like nothing more than a guess. There is very little to nothing supporting a solar flare theory.

Another thought... If it's said that putting the ankh to your nose gives life or something like that, who's to say someone didn't have a really cool looking piece of jewelry in their nose that someone saw and thought... Cool... this must give powers!

Much like any other belief back then. People believed in some really crazy stuff. If you need an example, look at what people believe today and multiply it by a billion. ..and there you go.

Speaking of Flare.... WOOOOOOOOOOO!

edit on CDT2804bAmerica/ChicagoMon, 24 Apr 2023 17:28:04 -050013 by Timber13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 05:57 PM
link   
My feeling is that the Ankh consist of two parts. The circle represents life or to be more precise immortality. That circle or ring is also shown in images of Ahura Mazda being held in his hand. In Christianity its the halo. The second part of the image represents a key. So the key(information) of immortality is given by those not controlled by the serpent (aka ego mind) to those that are under the spell of a serpent (ego mind). That serpent represents the same serpent in Genesis that controls the material nature of our being (aka Eve). The serpent that has an insatiable appetite to chase after sensational bliss (apple).

This knowledge at the root of all religions is acquired from those that seek spiritual wisdom. As explained by this mediator who experienced images of Ahura Mazda, the ring and the seraphim, during one of his meditations.

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Simplified logic? If you can walk/travel, you are blessed?

Health really is everything.

Seems footwear is sacred.

We don't know everything because they didn't say "oh, we've got to save this so future generations know"... because as far as they knew, the Egypt of their time was eternal and nothing would ever change. You can see this in depictions like the Papyrus of Ani, where Ani and his wife are dressed for eternity and are shown doing things like plowing (!) with a lovely spotted cow, while wearing what's basically their Party Clothes For Eternity.

The association of the ankh with sandals, although strong, is not 100%. This idea comes from studying the finest carvings of ankhs that were produced by the royal workshops (the work of village and small city artisans follows this as best as the artists can... but some of these things (that the local official would have paid a year's salary to have and been very proud of) are really TERRIBLE artwork. (one example, but not the worst of them)

So, let's take a look at the classic ankh (something you may not know is that the king's royal workshops would send around patterns of "How You're Supposed To Carve These Things" to important workshops in the towns where administrators and civil servants lived (there's a number of these things around in museums) - so from the get-go, the Ankh resembles more a sandal strap than anything else.

Here's the stele of the king's butler Sebenef from the 12th dynasty. You can see that the "stem" is actually more of a strap and that the "arms" have a cord-like wrapping similar to sandals shown on this blog post

Also note that the papyrus is one of the two sacred plants of Egypt (papyrus actually represents Lower Egypt (the part in the north))

Footwear wasn't common - most of the time gods and humans are shown with bare feet. When sandals are present in art, they're almost always on the feet of the rulers and the gods.

Divine regalia also shows up as hieroglyphs in a simple form. The "tjet" knot (which looks like a droopy ankh) is a knot worn by the goddess Isis (it's her belt). (example here, but if you look at the Gardiner Sign List you will see a whole section for these hieroglyphs)

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 06:23 PM
link   
In my opinion you're free to think of any symbol what works for you. Who's to say what it does or what it is but the nature of things. Some people prefer other things over things other people prefer. If it's a key then find its door, if it's life then live it. For a kid a cardboard box can be a plane.

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 06:52 PM
link   

There's nothing to docode. The ankh represents a sandal strap.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join