It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New details on 9/11 revealed court documents suggest CIA, Saudi Intelligence knew of 2 hijackers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: firerescue

Geez , COVER UP when you Go Outside the Norm , it's Dangerous......

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Magnivea
a reply to: putnam6

I know, it just seems like every time this whole thing comes up due to new evidence (or someone thinking they have a new thought on it or for whatever other reason) there are a few people that pop in and throw around info that most of us have known for 2 decades like it's something new.

It's a little frustrating, I know I spent years obsessing over this looking at anything and everything I could find. I have saved pages and screenshots of things that were scrubbed from the Internet over a decade ago. I remember sitting in front of my crappy Gateway PC for hours waiting for the release of the Pentagon "footage" that ended up being a few potato quality frames. I dunno. It's just irritating I suppose.

And holy hell, don't get me started on the teenagers and kids in their early 20s trying to say WE'RE the ones helping spread misinformation because apparently the entire thing never even happened. I think that beats out flat earth in my list of "well I'm just going to have to stop you there because I'm actually getting dumber listening to this."

It's my generation's JFK, I don't remember a lot from way back then, but I remember hearing it on the radio, as I was driving home from Nashville heading back to Georgia. we stopped to get gas and were watching at a small country gas station with a few other customers, it was surreal. The comments let's just say we were all in agreement, and to continue to find out it should have been stopped, could have been stopped?

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

To the point: we knew...all of the Intel in the beginning told us all but 2 hijackers were Saudi. We knew that day....I'm positive letter agencies reviewed them coming in, taking flight classes etc. We knew. They knew.

We ..they/them...ALLOWED 911 to happen.

Yes of course MS not sure the DUH was necessary LOL.

As Ive mentioned, I'd been lurking on ATS long before I ever signed up. 911 and its aftermath made me want to sign up and comment.

Again I had not read these details that are in the recent article. 

Regardless, 911 and the continued wars in Iraq and Afghanistan are where I started going we might not be the bad guys be we ain't exactly the good guys either.

Being a child of the 70s though it's not like we had good governance then either... looking back in history certainly makes it easy to connect the dots, than most of the theories here on ATS

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: firerescue

Mohammed Atta, leader of the 9/11 hijack team , and several others lived and trained in the area around Sarasota Florida
It was here that took flying lessons and practiced martial arts to prepare for the hijackings. Atta also was in contact with a prominent Saudi who lived in a gated community .

In August 2001 the Saudi and his family bugged out - many have speculated on his knowledge of the plot and his ties to the Saudi government Was he a go between for Saudi intelligence and Bin Laden - keeping tabs on the group , maybe even funneling money to them

Abdulazzi al-Hijji and his wife, Anoud, and some small children lived in the upscale gated community of Prestancia in a three-bedroom home owned by Anoud’s father, Esam Ghazzawi, an interior decorator and financier who owned several properties in the United States. His wife, Deborah, was also listed as the owner.

Two weeks before the terrorist attacks, the family vanished, met up with Anoud’s father in Virginia and together they flew to Saudi Arabia. They had apparently left in a hurry, according to a senior administrator and security officer at Prestancia. After the attacks, the property’s security officer, also an adviser to the Sarasota Sheriff’s Office, had a gut feeling about the family’s sudden departure. Another Prestancia neighbor also sensed something suspicious and contacted the FBI

www.tampabay.com...

Too many coincidences, and I don't really believe in coincidences...

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Im a 60's hippie, Ann Arbor, Berkley, Kent State, Chicago Dem Cov protests. so I understand.

Just as in todays world you and I have the net...in my youth and teens, there were no movie channels, no cell phones, computers, websites. We learned of the world by print and movie reels. In black and white. And we couldnt just call our friends and families.

Friend? Can you just imagine in 20 years, what info from now will become available?! We'll be looking back at these times like we look back at the Kennedy assassination and UFOs now,

At times good or bad, I feel tech not only rules the world...but, stores all of it as well! Not necessarily a good thing.

God Bless...and thanks!

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 10:51 AM
link   

" DECLASSIFIED Military Court Filing: CIA Behind 9/11 Attacks — Richard Gage Interview "

The use of Nano Thermite in the 9/11 Twin Towers Attack .

banned.video...

edit on 24-4-2023 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join