It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phones listening to you and reading your mind

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2024 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: azure1121

There's certainly a case to be made that demonic entitites can & do influence the thoughts & discussions of people under their influence, and it seems that the demonic can indeed partially invade the minds of anyone they choose to persecute, even if they are not successful at properly oppressing/possessing them. There are indeed networks of demonic entities, powers & principalities that share information about targets of interest, and in some cases I presume they can push a fairly convincing illusion that someone is having their thoughts read & projected into the mind of friends & acquaintances. I don't think it's particularly common, but when it's tied to the advertising algorithms & the voice commands/microphone settings on a phone, it can become what appears to be an all-consuming conspiracy to invade your mind. The one thing I would say is if this is happening to you, take a step back from social media for a while, get out into nature, read the Bible, go to church & get solid people to pray for you, to unveil whether there truly is some element of demonic persecution occurring.

In the Bible it says:

So humble yourselves before God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

James 4:7

First & foremost, submit to God's rule in your life, then tell the Devil where he can shove it. When you are under the direct protection of the Lord by submitting your life entirely to Him, the Devil cannot stand against you, when you turn around & tell him where to go.

My advice? Give your life to Christ & ask Him to reveal a clear path for you to take -which church to go to, which friends to keep, which activities to pursue. It is not a restricting thing to become a Christian. Consider the following scripture to get a handle on who God is, and who the Devil is:

The thief’s purpose is to steal and kill and destroy. My purpose is to give them a rich and satisfying life.

John 10:10

God bless.

posted on Feb, 11 2024 @ 05:42 PM
link   

the short answer to how does governmint read your mind::

besides governmint psychologists, working in tandem with,
cia , drug companies and military, ...they employ spyware,
social engineering with help from artifici,al intelligence,
governmint lies and propaganda , data centers and super computers.....

the answer... THE INTERNET,, more specifically the SEARCH button,
and facebook's "WHATS ON YOUR MIND?"

with cellphones they can record what you say,
with video, record what you do, but,

to really get into your mind, they browse through EVERYTHING
you EVER searched for, what you are curious about,
old friends you might goto for help, anyone you ever looked up,
and EVERYTHING you want to learn more about,

such as,....
how to make ricin, how to get away with murder ing your spouse
butcher skills, skinning knives, and sausage presses
where to bury your prey.. criminal lawyers , addresses,

you reading certain news articles, with the intent to rile us up
so they can pick us out, put us on a list (BOOK OF LIFE)
or looking up far-right militias,

instead of the fbi painstakingly hunting down militia groups,
they can start their own group like PROUD BOYS
and watch all the nutters COME TO THEM,

instead of fighting with and getting warrants for, or hacking into
EACH individual website you chat on,
, they made tools such as DISQUS, and TOLSTOY,
where they have access to, and search functions for
EVERY CHAT FROM EVERY WEBSITE.... all in one place..
ONE WARRANT

THEY BAIT US
with a news article about apocolyptic war
made to either make us search for
weapons, provisions, and bomb shelters, or
your favorite defense stock prices and offshore account

and the more we read and loooookup stuff
the more highly detailed and specific lists
we will end up on

p.s. everything,... EVERYTHING
you see on your screen,.. you DOWNLOADED

posted on Feb, 11 2024 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: reader110

How do you explain it when you have not searched for a thing you are thinking about from the 60s or 70s , have not spoken about it with anyone and do not keep cells or anything near you and it pops up ?.

I have noticed this a few times happening to me and can find no scientific answer for what is happening, I will think of a person from decades ago ,who is not in the news and has been all but forgotten about and all I have to do is input one or two letters and up they pop

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 04:15 PM
link   
The soul wanter's fouled amalgamation, was conjured in mind, that things will clash when conditions are met, if you think something that follows awareness, you will be met with something in-kind, to defeat it.

I was plagued by gangstalkers, and when it involved synchronicity of birds, insects... falling leaves... then the government thing was , well, this wasn't some dude behind a computer doing this exactly.

The design of this place, around us, is set of race conditions primed from day 1, and things following these paths, when you're a free soul, conjuring things is easy, the soul wanters set about this clash.

F**k that which wants our souls, the feeling of you as you know it being left open and taken is awful. It's a feeling I felt, but is hard now, i was in a dark dark place to see that, things were really trying to get me to kill myself at that point.

It's like, you're a chicken, and a insane, high, frothing at the mouth lion is looking at you. But this, is your soul and the soul wanters gaming against you, you feel the reasons why... and when you feel defeated, the feeling GROWS. The readiness to take YOUR ALL, feels there.

It feels like someone picking you up by your head from above and you can't do anything about it, you see your soul going over to them... CONTROL LESS.

Scary stuff... it needs serious looking at, after lie-f is NOT taken seriously, when it REALLY SHOULD BE. Here you are.... come on. Every second here is a disaster. But being prepared is important, i remember how bad these soul wanters were, any use of anything hands over soul information for them to abuse elsewhere, i denied computers and TVs, i think, it really, is, this bad.

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 06:20 AM
link   
100% This is happening a lot of it is predicted algorithm, but they are also using electric data somehow to read mind and thought frequency. If you think about it electricity is the beginning of the end for humanity. Now with sentient plasma being reported etc electricity is the key to it all. #SpookySeason

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Do you think 5g with beam forming is able to track thousands of peoples brain waves?

No.

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: azure1121
... stopped the microphone listening. in 2021 i started to notice that my thoughts were influencing ads now. Really i just want to know how they read your mind its crazy. I saw someone going crazy post and say they remotely monitor your EEG waves in your brain and thats how they can figure out what your thinking about.
If you have noticed 5g towers all have paint missing around the antennas like its burned off the paint

Telephones listening in ... ads influenced by thoughts ... tv/phone monitoring brain waves ... 5G towers with paint burned off ...

Sorry but that sounds like schizophrenia.
This isn't an insult.
You might want to go talk to a doctor about it.

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Sorry but that sounds like schizophrenia.
This isn't an insult.
You might want to go talk to a doctor about it.

That's not schizophrenia. I would know as I suffer from it.
This sounds like routine standard issue paranoia.
Schizophrenia is more in depth, more intense, jumbled and convoluted.

Just sayin'....The more you know.
edit on 3/31/24 by GENERAL EYES because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Mental Issues?

DARPA is on it.

Electrical Prescriptions (ElectRx)

The Electrical Prescriptions (ElectRx) program aims to support military operational readiness by reducing the time to treatment, logistical challenges, and potential off-target effects associated with traditional medical interventions for a wide range of physical and mental health conditions commonly faced by our warfighters. ElectRx seeks to deliver non-pharmacological treatments for pain, general inflammation, post-traumatic stress, severe anxiety, and trauma that employ precise, closed-loop, non-invasive modulation of the patient’s peripheral nervous system.

ElectRx is establishing the underlying science and developing the technologies that could enable artificial modulation of peripheral nerves to restore healthy patterns of signaling in these neural circuits.

Potential new approaches include in vivo, real-time biosensors and novel neural interfaces using optical, acoustic, electromagnetic, or engineered biology strategies to achieve precise targeting with potentially single-axon resolution.

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Sm art devices can now read your mood and mind, leading to a new set of concerns about technology and consent

Researchers in human factors engineering have recently focused their attention on the development of machine vision systems. These systems sense overt biological signals — for example, the direction of eye gaze or heart rate — to estimate cognitive states like distraction or fatigue.

Italian cognitive scientist Andrea Lavazza defines cognitive freedom as “the possibility of elaborating one’s own thoughts autonomously, without interference, and of revealing them totally, partially or not at all on the basis of a personal decision.” Cognitive freedom is brought to the forefront when technology has reached a point where it can monitor or even manipulate mental states as a means of cognitive enhancement for professionals like physicians or pilots.

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 09:27 PM
link   

maybe it learned that everytime you passed
the bank you stopped at atm

.. or 8 out of 10 times you passed ice cream store on rt 95
you stopped for some

i am sure they linked up tons of those algorythyms
tracking both your phone location and purchaces
or on your way to work on rt 16 every day you pass
donut shop, coffee shop, gas station,
and just maybe