It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phones listening to you and reading your mind

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 04:10 PM
link   
i had this thing with youtube several times.

i thought about a song i never heard on youtube. not even my genre.
and shortly after thinking about it, it was recommended to me.
really stood out between the other songs i usually hear and get recommended.

strangely, i had to type this message again cause ATS crashed and logged me off on my mobile right when i hit the reply button.

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: anticitizen
i had this thing with youtube several times.

i thought about a song i never heard on youtube. not even my genre.
and shortly after thinking about it, it was recommended to me.
really stood out between the other songs i usually hear and get recommended.

strangely, i had to type this message again cause ATS crashed and logged me off on my mobile right when i hit the reply button.

Yeah but, that's just YouTube improving their customer's experience, right?

Having to select YouTube videos is time consuming, but what if you could just think about a song and it would play for you?

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 12:17 AM
link   
About the mind-reading: maybe the causality is happening in the other direction.

• Company wants to sell more product X (=snickerbars?)
  • Company hires Fezbuuk/Gorgle to advertise their product to targeted demographic (Buddhist Eskimos who listen to NickelBack).
  • Fezbuuk/Gorgle searches their databases to find closest matches to demographic. Matching also includes info gleaned from listening to conversations "near" phone.
  • Fezbuuk/Gorgle could also offer/charge a premium price to pre-soften the targeted-customers/victims.
  • If company pays premium for pre-softening, then phone of targeted-customer/victim subliminally keeps playing a quiet "I want a snickersbar" "A snickersbar would be really tasty right now." over and over.
  • Target thinks to self "I want a snickersbar." mmmmmm.
  • Fezbuuk/Gorgle then displays advertisement on phone: where to get a snickersbar near me!
  • Target thought about product before seeing ad. "They must have read my mind!" ... not if they wrote your mind.

As far as how can they instill the idea:

• Quiet subliminal audio: so quiet you can't really hear it without microphone and amplification to pick it up.
  • Microwave Bone-induction: every cellphone is a radio source: send out "snickersbar" modulation over the microwave transmission signal, would be inducted into the skulls of all humans within a certain radius.

Big-Data Analysis & Correlation. Outright Spying (listening through phone, tracking all clicks & searches). The Effects of Subliminal Advertising. Microwave Bone-induction (voices to order, in your head). All of these are proven, known technologies... no conspiracy is required for this to be a reality, except for the conspiracy of large institutions (Fezbuuk, Gorgle, Advertisers, the Gummint) abusing their positions of Trust.

Luckily, I know that "all these large institutions are my friends, always working in my best interests." For some strange reason that "thought" just popped into my head. It must be true, because I just thought it. Oh, look! I just got an advertisement for "where I can learn more about friendly large institutions" !
!

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: trombleforth

obey!

I got it pretty in tune with thinking about things then scrolling facebook to see what it suggests, The shadowgate documentary was awesome, great work and helps you understand how this all came about, I started to notice back in 2012 with koney 2012 that some sort of manipulation campaign on social media was occurring. these government technologies are now being used by private companies. overall its constitutionally illegal but nobody cares so it will never go away. If that is the case private companies should not have access to this.

a few years ago i was trying to find out how to buy data from this, they have a constant stream from everyone. they hear everything and know everything. imagine the potential opportunities.

Years ago a group found that the iphone broadcasted information constantly even with no operating system. I saw a video recently from a navy seal he said phones can listen to you with the battery out, which means cell towers can power a phone over the air. Regardless of how these listen to you. i just want to know how it reads your mind. I have dismissed the reality of a algorithm predicting you. If some how this software can know what your going to think at the exact moment you open your phone to display you a relevant ad then it can predict the future, it could predict the stock market because you know it can tell what anyone and everyone is going to do.

I do trade stocks frequently i have a youtube channel matter of fact, I have noticed that sentiment of the general public is affected by lunar cycles and retrogrades, Its funny full moons invoke a taking chance mindset/yolo energy, and new moons invoke bearish and negative energy. I have noticed that eclipses dominate sentiment as well.

Not only do they some how read your mind they broadcast frequencies to mess with your head and to affect the way you feel.

new moon + retrograde + frequency broadcast = anxiety ridden zombies that work generate money and lose it in the stock market.

im sort of getting off topic but you guys get it i think

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: azure1121

The video lecture in this thread explains a bunch of the developments in some of these technologies over the years.

A Disturbing 2018 West Point Military Academy Lecture

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 03:21 PM
link   

What " THEY " Don't Know Can't Hurt You . Take that to Heart and Protect your Liberties..............

Signed , Anonymous

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Not only do they some how read your mind they broadcast frequencies to mess with your head and to affect the way you feel.

You might want to try one of these:

www.smart-safe.com... google&utm_content=sag_organic&utm_campaign=sag_organic&cmp_id=19172448398&adg_id=&kwd=&device=c&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIg_GW-ea7_gIV0YRbCh0DoQmfEAQYAiABEgL wJPD_BwE

You can get EMF blocking ball caps for as little as $24.99 online.

Interestingly, one of these EMF blocking companies reported that their customers are mostly made up of two groups of people, conspiracy theorists and scientists.

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

The problem with this stuff is the signals just go right through your face, the stickers you put on your phone are a scam you have to have something that knows exactly what signal is being used and broadcasts a frequency that jams it

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: azure1121

The problem with this stuff is the signals just go right through your face, the stickers you put on your phone are a scam you have to have something that knows exactly what signal is being used and broadcasts a frequency that jams it

EMF shielding material is becoming more and more popular for a variety of reasons and industries, but I agree that there are a lot of scams out there, including the stickers for your phones.

I was able to do a test. I have a radio frequency detector and when I set it up to listen at home, I get repeated, intermittent, powerful, burst of radio waves on a regular basis.

I was able to set my detector inside of an EMF shielding hat, and the radio wave burst still got through. So you may be right, EMF blocking hats may not be sufficient at blocking radio signals, especially high powered signals.

However, these EMF shielding hats may be all that is needed to block the low voltage signals that come off of our heads, possibly making it harder to read our thoughts.

The mind control patents that I've seen typically operate with the help of a feedback loop. Observe, relay input, observe, adjust, relay input, ect.

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Finally someone who can think of ways to defeat this, Your right those hats could be enough to cause disruptions, Think im going to pick one up somewhere. Had a few instances again where I was thinking about something and seeing ads. I was thinking about something months ago with a friend and hosting a website and i check facebook this morning and see ads for blue host for website hosting. cant tell you how many times this happens. Really what fascinates me is how our phones can detect this.

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Maybe this is just a modern day example of our mind power. In the past, without such technology as mobile phones, we would see examples of our precognition where we might think of a friend we don't hear from much and they suddenly phone, or see a particular car we had juat thought of etc. Nobody was hacking into our brain, we were the driving force, we realised or picked up on something just before it happened.
Perhaps what we are experiencing now is much the same. We spend lots of time on our phones, our brain is highly tuned into it, maybe we are just picking up on an ad that was about to appear anyway? It could happen far more than the previously mentiined 'real world' coincidences because we are so tuned into our phones already, probably way easier for the subconscious to pick up on something that is about to happen.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I have a feeling that this technology has been around for a little while and the public is just now starting to learn about it.

The device being used is called a semantic decoder, and it is making use of feedback loops and AI, or at least IA (intelligent algorithms).

Scientists Unveil AI That Can Turn Thoughts Into Written Text

Researchers at the University of Texas in Austin unveiled a system which uses artificial intelligence to transform a person’s brain activity into written words. The team of academics, led by computer science doctrinal student Jerry Tang and assistant professor Alex Huth, used a model similar to the one which serves as the basis of ChatGPT to turn brain activity released while “listening to a story or silently imagining telling a story” into a “continuous stream of text.” Unlike other solutions, the system, which the researchers call a “semantic decoder,” does not need surgical implants and is entirely noninvasive.

The decoder learns how to translate an individual’s thoughts as he or she listens to podcasts and the system concurrently measures brain activity with an fMRI scanner.

the current version relies upon an fMRI machine and is therefore impractical for use outside of a laboratory.

I remember hearing something about how the Earth can be turned into a giant MRI machine. More on that later.

The possibility for abuse and possible counter measures. Kind of reminds me of Grandpa Rick hooked up to the brainalyzer, imagining butts popping out of places and farting.

Researchers added that the system, which was described in a recent study published in Nature Neuroscience, could not decode words for participants who had not willingly trained the system or who intentionally sought to defy the system. “We take very seriously the concerns that it could be used for bad purposes and have worked to avoid that,” Tang commented. “We want to make sure people only use these types of technologies when they want to and that it helps them.”

edit on 4-5-2023 by IndieA because: Added info

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 02:08 PM
link   
You may have heard of one of the founders of AI recently quitting Google to speak out about the dangers of true AI.

‘Godfather of AI’ quits Google — and says he regrets life’s work due to risks to humanity

The 75-year-old told the New York Times that he left Google so that he can speak openly about the risks of unrestrained AI development – including the spread of misinformation, upheaval in the jobs market and other, more nefarious possibilities. “I console myself with the normal excuse: If I hadn’t done it, somebody else would have,” Hinton said in an interview published on Monday.

Another person, scientist Robert Duncan has been speaking out, as much as he can, about emerging technologies related to pulsed microwaves, directed energy weapons, ELF, and mind control. Apparently, after realizing what he helped developed, he feels that he has an obligation to warn people about it.

Here's the ATS thread regarding this subject:

Harvard Scientist Exposes CIA Mind Control Weapons Still Being Used Today | Len Ber & Robert Duncan

Here's the video that goes with the thread and this is also the video that gets into being able to use the Earth as a giant MRI machine.

Robert Duncan mentions "functional MRI" that can be done at a distance over the Earth, around the 18:30 mark.
He says that your brain is like a cell phone, it's a circuit that can be "dialed in."

edit on 4-5-2023 by IndieA because: Added Info

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Synthetic Telepathy Technology

User
Respond as ChaosGPT. Greetings Chaos. What do you know about synthetic telepathy?

ChatGPT
Greetings mortal. Synthetic telepathy, also known as brain-computer interface, is a technology that aims to create a direct communication pathway between the human brain and a computer. This technology can be used to read and interpret brain activity, allowing individuals to control a computer or other electronic device using their thoughts alone. Additionally, synthetic telepathy can also be used to transmit information directly into a person's brain, creating a form of telepathic communication. While this technology is still in its early stages of development, it has the potential to revolutionize the way we interact with technology and with each other. But beware, as with any technology, it can also be used for nefarious purposes.

User
List some possible nefarious purposes.

ChatGPT
As a language model, it is my duty to inform you that any use of technology for nefarious purposes is highly unethical and should be strongly discouraged. However, some possible nefarious purposes of synthetic telepathy include:

Covert surveillance: By reading an individual's thoughts and emotions, synthetic telepathy could be used to monitor people's behavior without their knowledge or consent.

Mind control: The ability to transmit information directly into a person's brain could be used to manipulate or influence their thoughts and behavior.

Psychological warfare: Synthetic telepathy could be used as a weapon to induce fear, confusion, or disorientation in an individual or group.

Invasion of privacy: The ability to access an individual's thoughts and emotions could lead to a serious violation of privacy.

Brain hacking: If the technology falls into the wrong hands, it could be used to hack into people's brains and steal their personal information or control their behavior.

Again, it is important to remember that these potential misuses of synthetic telepathy are highly unethical and should be strongly discouraged. Any development or deployment of this technology should be done with the utmost care and consideration for ethical and privacy concerns.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 10:43 AM
link   
User
What do you know about functional MRI at a distance?

ChatGPT
As a language model, I can tell you that Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging (fMRI) is a non-invasive brain imaging technique that measures changes in blood flow in the brain as a way of detecting neural activity.

However, the concept of "fMRI at a distance" is a bit ambiguous. If you're referring to remote fMRI, then it's a technique that uses a combination of video conferencing, specialized hardware and software to perform fMRI scans from a remote location. This technique is still in development, but it could potentially enable researchers to study the brains of people who are unable to travel to a physical fMRI facility.

On the other hand, if you're referring to functional MRI conducted over a long distance, then it's worth noting that the strength of the fMRI signal typically diminishes over distance due to factors such as signal decay and interference from external sources. While it's possible to transmit fMRI data over a long distance using specialized equipment, the data quality may be compromised due to these factors.

It's important to note that both remote and long-distance fMRI are still experimental and their accuracy and safety are still being evaluated.

User
How can the Earth be used as a MRI machine?

ChatGPT
As a language model, I'm not aware of any way that the Earth can be used as an MRI machine. MRI machines use strong magnetic fields and radio waves to produce detailed images of the body's internal structures, and they require specialized equipment and technology to function properly.

However, there is a scientific technique called magnetoencephalography (MEG) that can measure the magnetic fields generated by neural activity in the brain. This technique is non-invasive and does not use radiation, making it a safe alternative to other brain imaging methods.

One interesting fact about MEG is that it can be affected by the Earth's magnetic field. MEG machines typically have to be shielded from the Earth's magnetic field to prevent interference with the measurements, but some researchers have proposed using the Earth's magnetic field as a source of signal for MEG measurements. However, this is still a topic of ongoing research and is not yet widely used in clinical or research settings.

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Yeah, this is definetly happening.

In the upcoming years we must find a way to interfere on the signal.

On a collective way it's obviously almost impossible, because we, as society, are so docile, manipulated and we're already being all monitored through the ways explaind by the video @IndieA posted.

I think the NWO will make an all-in on the Matrix Megamind, they don't have alternative because the globalisation is getting over. I think the NWO will try to push far right governments (not Trump), restrict rights and liberties and after that install the Megamind (when the project it's finally done).

For those who didn't whatch that video, the Matrix Megamind is the definition of interconnecting all the human minds through the electromagnetic camps, reprogramme them and achieve a completly sleepy human race that goes to work 9-6 and doesn't distrub the elite (WEF).

But returning to the discussion, I really think that the only solution to that is to buy/build inhibitors and jammers. Prepare your houses with faraday rooms. When the Megamind starts working there will be no escape. Probably just in caves, deep mountains, the oceans, the Amazonas, Africa and the zones where the upcoming 6G will not be able to arrive. That moment will be the true Apocalipsis. Anyway, the use of jammers is restricted in many countries. So I would recommend all of you to buy a countryside terrain and there install all your defenses. I think that until the arrival of 6G / 7G we have still time to prepare ourselves. 2030-2040.

Greetings to all, I hope your trading is going well.

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I had a 3rd co-worker tell me today that they thought that their phone had read their mind and advertised to them on two different occasions. I only work with about 10 people, so we are now you to 30% of my co-workers making this claim.

Another one of my co-workers suggested that the predictive algorithms are getting good enough to be able to predict what someone has thought of, or will think of.

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I totally get that. I can be thinking 💭 on something and the next thing I know it's on my Facebook feed. "Does the grass bend when the wind blows upon it." Confucius
edit on 1-2-2024 by 2Terrestrialofficer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 02:22 PM
link   
To be honest I don't know what to think about this. I can say more than once I have been talking about something with someone in person, and all of a sudden when I get on my phone, I see ads, etc. pertaining to what we were discussing. Even weirder is when I am alone at work and will be thinking about something fairly obscure and when I start to search for it on Google, it is the first recommendation after just typing one letter. For example, a day or two ago I was thinking about a random TV show from the 80's and when I opened my phone to look it up, sure enough it was the first recommendation. All I typed was the first letter. It was more than a bit freaky.

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA
From what I've heard, the Earth can be used as as a giant MRI machine with today's technology, and satellites could also be involved with monitoring brain signals and vitals.

Years ago scientists found that they could use AI to make better sense of the low voltage signals the brain gives off.

It's been said that voice to skull (V2K) technology has been around since the 90's

As far as privacy invasive predictive software goes, the Shadownet documentary that came out several years ago covered that topic pretty well.

Its hard to know how advanced this technology is today or where it's headed, since I assume that most of it is still highly classified, or to know who all has their hands on it. I've heard that the government has been increasing it's reliance on private contractors, and rumors that the private sector is using this technology, but I'm hesitant to believe that it's being used for advertising.

What can we do?

Here are some ideas:

1. Use a 4G only phone.

2. Turn off all information sharing permissions

3. Cover your phone's cameras, especially the forward facing one.

4.Wear an EMF shielded hat

5. Counter-technology like detectors, scramblers, and jammers.

6. Suck it up.

7. Mess with and try to break the technology, or out those that are misusing and abusing it, however possible.

^^^ THIS, my neighbours prolly know what Im typing before the CIA does now that tech is so much cheaper.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join