It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. officially announced his candidacy for President of the United States

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: Narvasis
His voice is like that, literally because of a side affect of a vaccine.

Try again though!

a reply to: TzarChasm

What's the details on that? I was curious about his voice. If it's like that permanently because of some kind of medical problem, I can't see anyone holding that against him.

www.ibtimes.com...

He reportedly has a condition called spasmodic dysphonia, a neurological condition that the U.S. National Institutes of Health say affects muscles in the larynx, also known as the voice box.

“When we speak, air from the lungs is pushed between two elastic structures — called vocal folds or vocal cords — with sufficient pressure to cause them to vibrate, producing voice,” the organization says. “In spasmodic dysphonia, the muscles inside the vocal folds experience sudden involuntary movements — called spasms — which interfere with the ability of the folds to vibrate and produce voice.” Sometimes those spasms occur on every other word.

People with the condition may sound like their voices are hoarse, shaky or otherwise strained, perhaps mimicking the sound of a person choking back tears while speaking.

According to the NIH, the disorder is rare and usually starts appearing when a person is between 30 and 50 years old. “Symptoms of spasmodic dysphonia generally develop gradually and with no obvious explanation.”

There is no cure for the neurological disorder, but it can be controlled somewhat through a botox injection into the voice muscles or through voice therapy.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Well dang with an impressive sounding name as that he gotta be in with a shout.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: Violater1

Is it just because he's a Kennedy? And someone thought it would be cute if he acts like the second coming of JFK, and audiences would just eat it up with a spoon?

The crowd gathered here is larger and more supportive than ANY of Biden's campaign speeches.
/s They ran out of spoons many many times here s/
50:30

He sounds like he's dying. Who did he name for VP?

That’s all you can come up with is an ad hominin remark. That’s very hollow and disappointing. You obviously didn’t listen to his factual and inspiring speech. Why I was expecting more from you.
/s Where's Flag Blanket, SniffMyPit or PortalPeeper when you need them. /s

I do this for free like everyone else. I listened, and I just couldn't shake the feeling this guy won't be around for another 5 years.

Let's phrase it another way would you support RFK jr over Biden?

And I ask again, who has he named for VP?

In the USA, a candidate does not run for president paired with a VP until after the convention so don’t worry about that right now. You’re in NZ Right? Not sure how it’s done there.

Then obviously I wouldn't put my eggs in any baskets until I know for sure what that basket is made of.

So tell us, what are you looking for?
Will you answer us please?

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Here is his interview with Tucker Carlson.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 10:26 PM
link   

He isnt wrong....

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Let's see, how do I politicially correct say this: After LBJ, Clinton, Obama and Bidens...it will be a cold day in hell before I ever support a democrat again. THey had just about killed the USA!

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: daveinats
Let's see, how do I politicially correct say this: After LBJ, Clinton, Obama and Bidens...it will be a cold day in hell before I ever support a democrat again. THey had just about killed the USA!

They are still in power.
It's not over yet.

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Its sad, they murdered his wife, and his daughter and her child. you think they will let him win the election?

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: azure1121
Its sad, they murdered his wife, and his daughter and her child. you think they will let him win the election?

What do you mean? I thought that his third wife is still alive?

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: daveinats

I get that, I want a Republican or a Libertarian, or a Constitutionalist well before I even sniff a Democrat, pun intended

but if the choice is Biden/Harris for four more years, wouldn't it be better for the country to give RFKjr a chance? Just saying

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Is it just because he's a Kennedy? And someone thought it would be cute if he acts like the second coming of JFK, and audiences would just eat it up with a spoon?

Just like the audiences ate up the "chosen one" .....How many religious figures for president can one country stand?

religionnews.com...

I guess you’ve never really thought anybody thinks this way about the Clintons, Obamas, Bidens, Bootyjudge, Pelosi, etc ? Go take a gander at Democratic Underground lol.
This guy may be the only genuine one out of the whole Kennedy clan. JFK and RFK were manufactured characters in “Camelot” who were guilty of every sleazy thing imaginable, with more fails than wins. The rest were a bunch of weirdos like Teddy or Caroline. JFK Jr may have turned out OK.
Kennedies were originally a criminal gang, just like the Roosevelts.
edit on 20-4-2023 by stevieray because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-4-2023 by stevieray because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 05:18 AM
link   
This guy should be careful. Being he's messing with the Clinton, Biden, and Obama crime families.
Hate to see the Dead Kennedys get a new member. And somehow even get the MSM to blame Trump.

edit on 21-4-2023 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

originally posted by: Narvasis
Talk about a conundrum for the libtards that pushed covid shots on other people… what are they going to do now?!?!

The libtards (far left) will, unfortunately, try to destroy him as he is not created in their mold. They will kick, scream and vilify anyone that isn’t adhering to their religion.

+1. the Soros / Obama wing of the Dem party will neutralize him. nothing must interfere with the re-election of Biden.
I suspect the media will freeze him out.
would be fun if a bunch of conservatives fund him.

I would love RFK2 to win. he'd be a huge huge improvement over Biden.

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray

originally posted by: olaru12

Just like the audiences ate up the "chosen one" .....How many religious figures for president can one country stand?

religionnews.com...

I guess you’ve never really thought anybody thinks this way about the Clintons, Obamas, Bidens, Bootyjudge, Pelosi, etc ? Go take a gander at Democratic Underground lol.

This. Seriously, I dunno how anyone can pretend only Republicans do this with a straight face. There's a reason some people jokingly called Obama "black Jesus." Because progressives deified him. Next time Obama is in the news, put on CNN or MSNBC. Their eyes still glaze over when they get to talk about him. It's what's called cult of personality, and both sides do it.

If anything atheist progressives are even more susceptible to this effect because they are in need of something to worship.

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: xuenchen
He has been good at controlled opposition. 😎

Some deep research is necessary about what he "says" or what he "says he would do" vs what he "has done" 😎

You think so? His book the real Anthony fauci makes me think otherwise as well as the amount of censorship he's faced.

Is someone a Republican or something? I can't see a single thing wrong with what Robert Kennedy represents right now. And I don't care which party he comes from.

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero

+1. the Soros / Obama wing of the Dem party will neutralize him. nothing must interfere with the re-election of Biden.
I suspect the media will freeze him out.

No need for that. He may have the Kennedy name, but he doesn't have much appeal for Democrats. I doubt he'd make the cut, even if he had the wealthiest people in the world shilling for him.

And his anti-vax stance is going to sour a lot of Democrats on him.

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 01:41 PM
link   

" Media Attacks Anti Vax Candidate RFK Jr. "

His Candidacy is Doomed from the Start ,

www.infowars.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 04:20 PM
link   
So originally, I figured, hmmmm, a Kennedy, he might upset the Nazi's Apfelkarren. Not having researched him, I really haven't given him much thought, besides, it's early yet.

But today, I happened to hear him on a television station that someone was listening to. And off the top of my head, no.....just NO. I don't think he will appeal to the left or any one else really. He may only be 69 years old but if you listen to him speak, he has an extremely feeble shaky voice which makes him sound like a he's about 90 years old. IMHO this will be a vote killer. We already have a feeble POTUS, why would they vote in another one as a replacement?

Time will tell.

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

Some of the younger one's yes...

The older ones, who remember the name, perhaps not so much.

That name still carries, for better or for worse, magic. Memories of Camelot, a young war-hero and his wife, and kids. I'm too young to remember JFK/RFK, and had no time for Teddy. But there are those who do remember.

This could split the Dems down the middle, and allow for someone, even a Kennedy, of a more moderate ilk to come to the forefront of the party.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 05:59 PM
link   
could be a good one

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join