It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. officially announced his candidacy for President of the United States

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: Violater1

a reply to: Violater1

Is it just because he's a Kennedy? And someone thought it would be cute if he acts like the second coming of JFK, and audiences would just eat it up with a spoon?

The crowd gathered here is larger and more supportive than ANY of Biden's campaign speeches.
/s They ran out of spoons many many times here s/
50:30

He sounds like he's dying. Who did he name for VP?

That’s all you can come up with is an ad hominin remark. That’s very hollow and disappointing. You obviously didn’t listen to his factual and inspiring speech. Why I was expecting more from you.
/s Where's Flag Blanket, SniffMyPit or PortalPeeper when you need them. /s

I do this for free like everyone else. I listened, and I just couldn't shake the feeling this guy won't be around for another 5 years.

Let's phrase it another way would you support RFK jr over Biden?

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Is it just because he's a Kennedy? And someone thought it would be cute if he acts like the second coming of JFK, and audiences would just eat it up with a spoon?

The crowd gathered here is larger and more supportive than ANY of Biden's campaign speeches.

That’s all you can come up with is an ad hominin remark. That’s very hollow and disappointing. You obviously didn’t listen to his factual and inspiring speech. Why I was expecting more from you.

I do this for free like everyone else. I listened, and I just couldn't shake the feeling this guy won't be around for another 5 years.

And I ask again, who has he named for VP?

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I've stated this when he first announced his bid that I think the DNC won't allow him to push forward, but this run does put him in a perfect position to get in as Trumps VP selection.

A split ticket with a Republican Trump and a Democrat Kennedy would be very hard to win against. So much so that I would bet that if Biden is re-elected against that ticket the masses will be screaming fraud.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Kamala Harris... LOL who TF cares just get Biden out

that said I'd get behind a Kennedy Gabbard ticket if a Republican can't win
edit on 19-4-2023 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
I've stated this when he first announced his bid that I think the DNC won't allow him to push forward, but this run does put him in a perfect position to get in as Trumps VP selection.

A split ticket with a Republican Trump and a Democrat Kennedy would be very hard to win against. So much so that I would bet that if Biden is re-elected against that ticket the masses will be screaming fraud.

Dominion will be programmed to have Biden win. There's no way around it, it's controlled. So yeah, i guess people can protest and stuff.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Id be for a split ticket. I can behind this approach too

edit on 19-4-2023 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Kamala Harris...

Kennedy/Harris 2024 gets a soft no from me. The reward doesn't justify the risk.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Kamala Harris...

Kennedy/Harris 2024 gets a soft no from me. The reward doesn't justify the risk.

LOL I was being a bit facetious, but I see your point

How about Kennedy/Gabbard ?

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. officially announced his candidacy for President of the United States on Wednesday, April, 19th, in Boston, Massachusetts.

Kennedy, a Democrat, is 69 years old. He’s the oldest son of Senator Robert F. Kennedy, who was assassinated while campaigning for president in 1968. He is also a nephew of President John F. Kennedy and the late Senator Ted Kennedy, who ran for president in 1980. He is also an anti-vaccine activist. Kennedy, who has espoused vaccine hesitancy since the 2000s, has become one of the most prominent voices in the anti-vaccine movement, according to experts, as the founder of Children's Health Defense, a nonprofit organization known mainly for its anti-vaccine efforts.
“I’ve come here today to announce my candidacy for Democratic nomination for president of the United States,” Kennedy said after taking the stage, according to Fox News. “My mission over the next 18 months of this campaign, and throughout my presidency, will be to end the corrupt merger of state and corporate power that is threatening now to impose a new kind of corporate feudalism on our country.”
Kennedy, a self-described "lifelong Democrat," through his support of what critics call conspiracies about the COVID-19 vaccines, has garnered support from some unlikely bedfellows on the right.

"RFK Jr. could jump into the Republican primary for president, and only [Ron] DeSantis and [former President Donald] Trump, I think, would do better," former Trump adviser Steve Bannon recently said on MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell's streaming program, "Lindell TV."
Or a VP for President Trump.

www.cnn.com...
nypost.com...
www.usnews.com...
abcnews.go.com...

He is a democrat I could get behind. In fact, he’s making more sense than a lot of republicans (other than Trump) who are too weak-kneed to put up a legitimate fight. I’m tempted to vote dem in the primary just to get him on the ballot. Call me a conservative independent. Time will tell if he can stand up to the far left and the MSM.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Narvasis
Talk about a conundrum for the libtards that pushed covid shots on other people… what are they going to do now?!?!

The libtards (far left) will, unfortunately, try to destroy him as he is not created in their mold. They will kick, scream and vilify anyone that isn’t adhering to their religion.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Kamala Harris...

LOL I was being a bit facetious, but I see your point

How about Kennedy/Gabbard ?

wow! How about Kennedy/Gabbard! tHAT COULD KNOCK THE BALL OUT OF THE PARK!

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 05:37 PM
link   

In the USA, a candidate does not run for president paired with a VP until after the convention so don’t worry about that right now. You’re in NZ Right? Not sure how it’s done there.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Dominion will be programmed to have Biden win. There's no way around it, it's controlled. So yeah, i guess people can protest and stuff.

We Don't NEED Dominion , an Ominous Name to Begin with , We Need Black And White Pot Shards , and a New Bean Counter !

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Here we go again.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 05:51 PM
link   
If RFK Jr can amass enough campaign funds, he might stand a chance of being nominated, but taking on the corporate power structure isn't the way to get the money imo. American politics is all about the money; ideology comes in a distant 3rd.

Still I welcome new ideas for a failing policy model and he does have the Kennedy name that affords some name recognition.
edit on 19-4-2023 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

In the USA, a candidate does not run for president paired with a VP until after the convention so don’t worry about that right now. You’re in NZ Right? Not sure how it’s done there.

Then obviously I wouldn't put my eggs in any baskets until I know for sure what that basket is made of.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Something tells me the next Presidential election is going to be one of the strangest in our life time. All ready it is starting out with an indited former President, and this is just the beginning. It's not even going to surprise me that the new first lady will ACTUALLY BE a BE man saying he is a woman, so butt out to the normal and common sense Americans.
If this really does take place, well, can we still say, " God bless America" ?
edit on 0400000030132023-04-19T18:13:30-05:00133004pm6 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

edit on 0400000032142023-04-19T18:14:32-05:00143204pm6 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

Then obviously I wouldn't put my eggs in any baskets until I know for sure what that basket is made of.

Exactly right! I'm looking forward to hearing what RFK Jr.'s basket is made of. Then, come November 2024, if he's still around, he might be a decent democrat and someone who can lead this country in a way I agree with. I say that as someone who votes republican consistently but I don't tow the party line. That is, I don't vote without thinking.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 07:45 PM
link   

His voice is like that, literally because of a side affect of a vaccine.

Try again though!

a reply to: TzarChasm

What's the details on that? I was curious about his voice. If it's like that permanently because of some kind of medical problem, I can't see anyone holding that against him.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Talk about a conundrum for the libtards that pushed covid shots on other people… what are they going to do now?!?!

This guy is an antivaxer!!😱😱 Imagine having to choose. Either an antivaxer, or the President that brought you project warp speed.

Kind of seems like most of their ideals now adays. What a laughable situation for all of them

C'mon man. It's not like they have actual standards or reasoning behind their vote. They'd vote for Putin over Trump if he came over here and ran for President as a Democrat and somehow got the nomination. The DNC picked their candidate for them 2 elections in a row and none of them cared. They will vote for who they're told to vote for, no questions asked.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join