It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS member. Me. Visited by Angels. Wow.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2023 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: rukia

But...I figured out the day when New Jerusalem is supposed to descend to the Earth. The 3000th anniversary of the death of Jesus Christ. So that puts the start of the 1000 reign of the saints in 2033.

The day and the hour that you're thinking of is very close now.

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I havnt been on here since my last reply May 8th. Four and a half months ago.

Ive started a new job and im just too tired a lot of the time for internet.
So i just thought i'd re-read this.

Ive now done 7 messages. Every single time ive been given the correct name of the dead person, which really has to be otherwise i'd have some serious explaining to do to the recipient of the message.
That right there is wild enough.

My confidence has shot through the roof im bouncing.

Some things about my light beings.

Ive never seen the boy again, its always a girl late teens/early 20's who brings me flying. Ive had 3 different girls bring off into the universe.
I cant speak with them yet, i dont know if i ever will get to.
I believe spirals mean love, peace. Like if you see one outside on a megalithic site ( ive been to NEWGRANGE twice since all this began) it means this is a house/place/building of peace. Newgrange is covered in carved spirals.

Just because i connect with them in a dream, does not make it "just a dream", because i always get a message at the end for a living person. So im connecting with light beings while in a different reality/realm/state of consciousness.

I now bring someone with me on a message run but leave them in the car parked around the corner. They know if im not back in 15 minutes to come banging the door for me. They are one of the very very few that ive told so he understands like i do that the recipient might go mental on me. Having said that every single person has loved hearing their message.

Its all absolutely mind blowing i wish everyone could experience this.
I think that when im touched by them the powerful love/pure/positive etc. feelings that surging through my body are already in me. Like not flowing from her to me. Just by a touch she awakens them or brings them out of me if you will. Still hard to express myself here on this bit. The feelings are still powerful to the maxx when we fly. My real life body still jerks, moves like crazy

Its been suggested im a 'starwalker'. Never heard that name before but i like it.

I had an amazing experience with my light being the second to last visit. I will post it shortly within the next week.

Thats all for now, peace and love to all of you.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Hey thanks for replying.
This bit you said here,

edit on Sat, 16 Sep 2023 02:52:51 -0500000000k52am by rukia because: Angels have wings and I read more of the OP and felt the need to point out this fact. Since the OP was a dream, I am of the opinion that the OP should be happy for the nice dream, but not trip out about it too much.

I havnt met angels, they are light beings with no wings so they aren't angels. There is no religious aspects of these meetings.
These are not just dreams i am having, im given messages.
They are connecting with me while im in a different consciousness, realm.
And because im given messages for people that are alive today from their dead children, its much much more than 'just a dream'.
Im a messenger for that afterlife realm to this realm where we are all alive today.
I was never a spiritual person i never asked for this, i never 'put it out there' if you like that i want to do this.
Ive met with Buddhists and a Shaman to talk to someone with maybe experience to help me. Why me?
When i think that question i hear 'pure' pure pure pure pure pure pure'
I put this to the Shaman and she reckons that maybe i have come straight from the creator and this is my first vessel as a soul. It would explain the 'pure' answers i get. As in i havnt had any previous lives, this is my first one.
She also understood me when i tried to explain i was everywhere at once. Universal. Its impossible to put into words for me anyway. But the Shaman immediately got me. She flies herself but has yet to meet light beings.
My light beings are early twenties maybe late teens. They are amazing, they bring me to the outer solar system, they turned me into a star, energy if you like. Thats when i was everywhere at once.
Next time i meet them im not gonna try talk with them im gonna think it. We should easily communicate telepathicly so im hoping that works.
We are all the same we are all one. Us, insects animals trees plants oceans mountains, everything everywhere.
We are all made of the same thing, stardust. Thats where the energy comes from.

I am a messenger i make sad people so happy. I answer their questions the best i can and i leave their houses feeling very very relieved and very very serene. Next day im on a natural high im buzzing for a few days after. My confidence has shot through the roof and into the stratosphere.

Peace and love to you rukia

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

WOW! I just got caught up. You found the father! This is so nice to hear. You are still getting tasks- that is so cool.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Onlyyouknow

Hey thanks for replying.

Yes i still get tasks its quite unbelievable. Down to earth normal auld SecretKnowledge. Me.
I was introduced to a couple of Buddhists and a Shaman. Shaman gave me insight.
In between messages sometimes i think im slowly losing my mind. Mainly because ive no one to talk with about what is happening to me.
I will say this though.
Its very real what i experience, the messages are always correct.
Check my posting history ive never posted anything remotely like this. This just started back in April. Unbelievable.
The dreams/flying take a toll on my body as in i do be literally wrecked for a couple of days physically.

If i could type better and faster i'd be here more often. I should have logged every dream/visit here, but like i stated ive started a new job and im too tired to bother.
There is a beautiful place these messages come from. Ive never seen the face of the voice which the shaman found interesting. Its always a feminine voice from behind me that says the message. Then i immediately wake up.

Its just ultra amazing i dont have words to describe it. Surreal. Beautiful. Beyond beautiful.

They most certainly are not "just dreams". Thats a laugh if you think that (not you directly, people in general).
Im so lucky for this to happen to me its a gift ive most definitely been given. Shaman thinks i might be a healer as she and others get an energy from me when we hug. She was holding me hands rubbing them telling me i have a powerful energy emanating.

I gotta go, love and light.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ntech

Interestingly enough, America was initially settled as the New Jerusalem.

a reply to: SecretKnowledge

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

Hey thanks for replying.
This bit you said here,

edit on Sat, 16 Sep 2023 02:52:51 -0500000000k52am by rukia because: Angels have wings and I read more of the OP and felt the need to point out this fact. Since the OP was a dream, I am of the opinion that the OP should be happy for the nice dream, but not trip out about it too much.

I havnt met angels, they are light beings with no wings so they aren't angels. There is no religious aspects of these meetings.
These are not just dreams i am having, im given messages.
They are connecting with me while im in a different consciousness, realm.
And because im given messages for people that are alive today from their dead children, its much much more than 'just a dream'.
Im a messenger for that afterlife realm to this realm where we are all alive today.
I was never a spiritual person i never asked for this, i never 'put it out there' if you like that i want to do this.
Ive met with Buddhists and a Shaman to talk to someone with maybe experience to help me. Why me?
When i think that question i hear 'pure' pure pure pure pure pure pure'
I put this to the Shaman and she reckons that maybe i have come straight from the creator and this is my first vessel as a soul. It would explain the 'pure' answers i get. As in i havnt had any previous lives, this is my first one.
She also understood me when i tried to explain i was everywhere at once. Universal. Its impossible to put into words for me anyway. But the Shaman immediately got me. She flies herself but has yet to meet light beings.
My light beings are early twenties maybe late teens. They are amazing, they bring me to the outer solar system, they turned me into a star, energy if you like. Thats when i was everywhere at once.
Next time i meet them im not gonna try talk with them im gonna think it. We should easily communicate telepathicly so im hoping that works.
We are all the same we are all one. Us, insects animals trees plants oceans mountains, everything everywhere.
We are all made of the same thing, stardust. Thats where the energy comes from.

I am a messenger i make sad people so happy. I answer their questions the best i can and i leave their houses feeling very very relieved and very very serene. Next day im on a natural high im buzzing for a few days after. My confidence has shot through the roof and into the stratosphere.

Peace and love to you rukia

Thank you for the reply and for clarifying!
And I'd like to reciprocate the feelings of love and well-wishes to you, too.
edit on Thu, 12 Oct 2023 12:33:27 -0500000000k33pm by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Perhaps it is. Per the Genesis prophesies of Chap. 48 and 49 the sons of Israel/Judah were to become nations. With Joseph getting a double portion through his sons Ephraim and Manasseh. One to become a company of nations. The other becoming a single powerful nation. There was a thought going around in the 1800s that the US is the nation descended from Manasseh.

Being that the end times are very close these nations should exist now. And looking at the history of the world the best fit to the prophecy is the USA.

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Your comment here
"Point being: Dreams could mean anything and nothing at all. They can be cathartic or simply random and inane.

The Bible cautions people to not dwell on them too much. Indeed, Sigmund Freud's analysis of dreams was fruitless and all other attempts for clinical psychologists to analyze dreams has been rife with conjecture. There is a distinct lack of empirical data."

Explain to me then if the bible says not to dwell on them too much. Why was i given a message whilst in a dream state, which is another dimension, for two people alive today?

How much more powerful can a dream get than that?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join