It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS member. Me. Visited by Angels. Wow.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

I think you did a great job with your first spiritual assignment, well done.

I had a dream recently in which I was told that my brother - a staunch atheist - would 'take up the cross' & become a Christian within the next year. I haven't had the courage to tell him, and my wife thinks I shouldn't mention it, just let God sort it out. I'm torn on whether I should just mention it in an easy going way, or perhaps I should just leave it & pray for the right outcome.

I've been a Christian for twenty years & have found inifinite blessing as a result, but he's rabidly cynical about religion at present, seriously you should have heard some of the things he said about the choices of hymns for my grendma's funeral. So it's a bit of a shock to imagine him becoming a committed Christian!

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Saul did. I’m sure your brother can as well.

a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Im an atheist,i don't pray, talk to 'God' ask for forgiveness for others.

I feel you shouldn't say anything to your brother about your dream. Its your dream not his. You have been given an advance message, a small bonus if you like, for you. Not him.

It wrankles you the way he is/was. If he's an atheist, he's an atheist.

I would advise going forward, the dream was for you.

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

Hey, thanks for all your words of encouragement.
Im telling you this, you've been a great help no matter that its over the internet.

Just a few choice words here and there at the right moment go a long way.

Thanks again.

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 08:16 AM
link   
A great read n all & your emotions seem to speak thru your writing. If you do happen to "fly" with 1 or both again, please,please,please ask the most important & obvious question as to why with such other wordly abilities , these "lights" even need to involve a messenger ????
cheers

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Your welcome and thank you for sharing your experience with us here SK.

It’s a wonderful thing your involved in

Did you have any luck with the father yet?
edit on 22-4-2023 by Dalamax because: Queries

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

I cant locate the father, seems like he's out of town.
He's in a bit of trouble, im not going into details.

Last seen earlier in the week with a black eye.

Ive done all i can for now.

I am going to rest until Monday.

My body is tired

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Well, if you go on another tell them Larry says hi.

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 05:50 AM
link   
I cant locate the father, he has left town.

Like i already stated he's in a bit of trouble, so he's gone.

He doesn't have a mobile phone, in this day and age!

I feel like im in limbo, that i wont get another visit until i complete this 'mission' if you like.
I thought as well as we all did that she needed to hear it because i thought she was fragile. That was the vibe i got off her.
She's in a permanent happy place through medication. Its very obvious.

Its the father that needs to hear me talk more than her i feel.

I want to help others, i want to go again. Not necessarily flying, just a visit from my 2 light beings. Although flying was, excuse the pun, out of this world.

Any ideas?
edit on 26/4/23 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 04:10 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Your experience sounds a bit like mine. Except mine was more of a tutorial than anything else.

Here's what I saw.

I figured out a secret in the bible and then made a mistake. I stated it out loud. At the time I didn't realize the Bible was a functional grimoire. But here's what I saw.

There was a ding in my ears. Like a hearing test. Then my vision blanked out to a flat dark gray. Then suddenly I wasn't in Kansas anymore. It was as I was snatched up in spirit and was being propelled upwards at high speed. There were streaks and flashes of light. And oddly enough numbers. The number 2 to be exact. Then after a few seconds of that it suddenly changed.

I was there floating in space looking at the stars. But it was a very strange space and strange stars too. For the stars were actually little white #2s. And against the blackness of space were the words of the prophecy I was working on. Glowing faintly against the blackness of space. And the 2s were scattered among the prophecy. Showing the points of duality. Early and late. This and that. And so on.

Then the focus of the vision changed. Suddenly I was back in my body. And the vision was this extremely bright picture in my head. Making my own thoughts look like faded shadows in comparison. And it seemed to be expanding. As if a balloon was in my head and being inflated. And then it was over. Leaving me with the image of the starfield and a slight headache for the rest of the day.

And one last thing. It was 11-2-2001. Several weeks after the first experience. About 11:00 in the morning. And suddenly as I was sitting there I got this powerful itch on my left ankle. So I scratched and brought back blood. So I looked. And there in perfect little circles was a 2 cut into my leg.

Best I can figure I seem to be a morning star. Member of the host since 11-2-2001. And my avatar? A photograph of the scar 6 months or so afterwards of it happening.

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: ntech

What a great experience.

Its absolutely amazing the way messages are given to us. Yours was a tutorial and was a bit similar to mine. Although i was most definitely given a message for others.

That is interesting about the bible being a grimoire, i did not know that. But i am not a religious person so...

Its interesting that we're brought up into space, at high speed too.
Maybe to take you away from negativity on Earth?

Ive never been into religion, mysticism, gods, the bible etc etc.

The number 2 huh.. Ying and yang. Him and her. You and me.Them and us. Like you said.
Duality

Great post, food for thought.

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 06:39 AM
link   

One terrible thing about my experience though. Is knowing that I'm probably going to see the rise of the Antichrist and possibly even be killed by him.

Daniel 8

9And out of one of them came forth a little horn, which waxed exceeding great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land.
10And it waxed great, even to the host of heaven; and it cast down some of the host and of the stars to the ground, and stamped upon them.

23And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.
24And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people.

And if I figured everything out correctly the little horn shows up in 2029.

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Since this seems to be a dream analysis thread, I thought I’d come share some dreams I experienced in the past 2 nights which seem to be utter nonsense, but may have some hidden meanings…

Couple nights ago, I see a fellow I used to know in high school 25 years ago. I am no longer in contact with this fellow and will probably never see him again in real life. A couple details I remember about him is he often scored 100% on challenging math tests, he got expelled in the 12th grade for selling weed, and his initials are RF.

Here are the details I remember about the dream. We just bought a tv that looked like an antique. The tv was powered by propane. I tell him, you can’t run that tv indoors, cuz it will be toxic. We seem to come to the consensus the propane powered antique tv can’t be operated indoors.

Last night I had a couple of dreams. I was driving or traveling through the city of Davis CA. From all the street lamps and traffic lights were people hung by their necks. It was quite a horrific image. I’m quite used to seeing horrific images in dreams so this dream did not startle me.

Next dream that same night, my daughter approached me and said she had a dream. She said I was in her dream and David Wilcock approached me or her and gave me or her cookies.

Just thought I’d share this message with the ATS crew. Can anybody help me figure out what this nonsense means?

Oh I just remembered this song called propane nightmares by pendulum.

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

edit on 30-4-2023 by InachMarbank because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-4-2023 by InachMarbank because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: InachMarbank

I dont consider this to be a dream analysis thread.
Just 2 of us sharing our dream talking about them the last few posts does not make it that kind of thread.

You know full well i was hyped up while typing this thread about being visited in a dream state.
And i stayed in that state until i passed on the message.

Im so calm now you wouldnt believe im the same person who wrote this OP.

Thats a couple of weird dreams you had, im not one to look for messages in dreams but holy cow man...

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 06:44 AM
link   

What an amazing experience. I would have been freaked out. I really hope you're able to find the father. Sometimes people really need a ray of sunshine in their life.

a reply to: ntech

Okay this is why I love ATS but get frustrated also. I never heard of the concept of the Bible grimoire so I try and search and I really only found one relevant thread from 2004 www.abovetopsecret.com... which has a bit of debate about whether or not the Book of Psalms is a spell book. I looked through your posts and I didn't see any that seem offhand to relate to this concept of the Bible but I did see quite a few that look interesting that I am going to go back and read, but have you made a thread about it or do you know of any other threads about this or sources? Because I tried searching and got a bunch of witch/Wiccan stuff and I don't really think that is what you're meaning.

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 09:49 AM
link   

It seems you have not received the meaning of your message.

I think we are actually receiving similar messages.

Here’s some lines from the song Propane Nightmares.

Flesh too weak to choke the self.
Heal the wounds or crack the shell.
Lift yourself from what’s below.

Mind is willing
Soul remains
This woman cannot be saved
From the trail into the fire

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Im making it my weeks work to find the father.

Ive heard he's gone to a town about 8-9 km away. Im off there soon, im going to find him if takes all week.
If he's moving from town to town to avoid people, im going to find him.

I feel energised im up for 'the hunt' if you like, lol.

But im finding this man this week.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I found the father!!!

I am so relieved, i feel so, so good.
Its taken me 2 weeks to find him. The man is in his early 60's and doesn't have a phone.
Ive basically been out walking, wandering, seeking him out.

He loved hearing the message. He had so many questions i had to keep stopping when i was telling him my dream.
He's a nice auld lad as we call older guys, although i expected some emotion from him.

I should expect nothing someone replied earlier in the thread.
You were right.

This has been such an experience im a different man for it. I already considered myself a good decent human being.
Maybe this confirmed it.

Ive completed what i was asked to do, i can hardly believe it.
Reading this whole thread seems surreal.

When someone commented the dream was to teach me something, i totally get that now. Im not saying why its personal.

I want to go again. Here's hoping.
edit on 4/5/23 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Will done SK!

That’s awesome and I’m glad you feel good about the accomplishment
I hope your conviction and determination to see this completed will heap blessings on you and those you’ve touched.

Let me be the first here to say congratulations.

Magic lives on in the world today.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join