It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IMF Has Just Unveiled A New Global Currency Known As The “Universal Monetary Unit”

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax
Try the horse's mouth instead.

www.imf.org...
< br />
Thank you.

I don't see the problem.

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight
a reply to: infolurker

I just need some positive changes/news, I'm so worried about the future. I can't deal with this anymore. Three years now of worry/anxiety about everything being collapsed on purpose , and for what , a handful of psychopaths who want to own the fu*king world

And for some reason, we are giving them this power.

Why do people feel that others should make decision for not only themselves, but for me too? these people in control are no better than us, until we the people decide they are.

I don't get it.

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I think they'll end up just being called moo's. Short for oohmoo's. UMU's

Bedtime

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: Notabot12345666

Universal monetary unit? So we’ll call it an umu? Boo...

They're saying, "Unicoin" which sounds even stupider.

Oh it does. I didn’t realize it until I said it aloud

(post by cappie removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Soon I'll be WEF bucks

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Astyanax
Try the horse's mouth instead.

www.imf.org...
< br />
Thank you.

I don't see the problem.

Of course you don't.

You never do.

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy

I just need some positive changes/news, I'm so worried about the future. I can't deal with this anymore. Three years now of worry/anxiety about everything being collapsed on purpose , and for what , a handful of psychopaths who want to own the fu*king world

Why do people feel that others should make decision for not only themselves, but for me too? these people in control are no better than us, until we the people decide they are.

I don't get it.
What the he** would you expect me to do about this? I can't even solve problems in my own life and you expect me to stop this ?!

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 08:52 PM
link   

I don't get it.
What the he** would you expect me to do about this? I can't even solve problems in my own life and you expect me to stop this ?!

Nah, I don't think any of us can stop it now. The hedonism and narcissism have an alluring influence on the masses it seems.

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 09:18 PM
link   

I don't get it.

Nah, I don't think any of us can stop it now. The hedonism and narcissism have an alluring influence on the masses it seems.
Honestly, you sound like a self-inflated narc yourself. So whatever with you. Come with solutions and ways to implement them or shut up

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 09:37 PM
link   

That same IMF that is supposedly helping Ukraine with all the billions.

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 10:45 PM
link   
If you know anything about end time prophecy in the new testament, it's pretty crazy how everything is unfolding at once. We are witnessing the first stages of the image of the beast with AI, the first stages of the mark that all must have to buy or sell as cash is almost entirely phased out, the introduction of transhumanism, earthquakes and extreme weather becoming more frequent, the breakdown of morals and mass killings, and now the attack on Christianity is ramping up.

It's only going to get worse, but understanding where it's going can at least keep you from losing your soul.

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I don't see the problem

There isn't one, or at least no more than there is with all other financial devices. Like money itself, they all have their downsides.

But this thread is just the financially illiterate right getting its knickers s bit knackered. The same folk who regard Trump NFTs as investment vehicles.

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Unicorn???? I thought that was a mythical creature. With the US Dollar going tits up as the worlds go to currency and the Chinese Yuan vying for the position, the IMF/ WEF/NWO/ are panicking to try and stop that. Expect further announcements soon.

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Anyone tried to open a bank account recently?

I still havnt got one i detest the vermin leeches.
They actually seem like they dont want to give you one, it was ridiculous and head wrecking.

But needs must so imma goin to the credit union tomorrow to sort one out.

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

Like money itself, they all have their downsides.

Yes, the downside is they're all debt slavery systems. Except digital currency will be a slave system that is much more controlled, restrictive and completely transparent to those in charge.

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Maxmars

They are trying to push the digital currency slowly in Western Countries.
They know if the plebs see it right away they will resist it.

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 05:45 AM
link   
I dont believe precious metals is something IMF can control over.

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 07:37 AM
link   
So im not gonna bother reading the article as the OP is already very thin. You could tell us who created this currency? Sounds like it’s a cryptocoin made by a company/person and not actually financial revolution.

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge
Anyone tried to open a bank account recently?

I still havnt got one i detest the vermin leeches.
They actually seem like they dont want to give you one, it was ridiculous and head wrecking.

But needs must so imma goin to the credit union tomorrow to sort one out.
I would take a leap your poor financial decisions have made challenging for you. They want to issue an account to you, they have your money and a customer who they hold your assets.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join