It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IMF Has Just Unveiled A New Global Currency Known As The “Universal Monetary Unit”

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Tick Tock, one step closer to a one-world global currency controlled by a cabal of central banks and corporations. Who controls the money supply once this is implemented? Who has the magic wand to create money at will? An international cabal who can economically control the world if their dreams are implemented.

Link

A new global currency just launched, but 99 percent of the global population has no idea what just happened. The “Universal Monetary Unit”, also known as “Unicoin”, is an “international central bank digital currency” that has been designed to work in conjunction with all existing national currencies. This should set off alarm bells for all of us, because the widespread adoption of a new “global currency” would be a giant step forward for the globalist agenda.

Today, at the International Monetary Fund (IMF) Spring Meetings 2023, the Digital Currency Monetary Authority (DCMA) announced their official launch of an international central bank digital currency (CBDC) that strengthens the monetary sovereignty of participating central banks and complies with the recent crypto assets policy recommendations proposed by the IMF.

Universal Monetary Unit (UMU), symbolized as ANSI Character, Ü, is legally a money commodity, can transact in any legal tender settlement currency, and functions like a CBDC to enforce banking regulations and to protect the financial integrity of the international banking system.

As the press release quoted above indicates, this new “Universal Monetary Unit” was created by the Digital Currency Monetary Authority.

So who in the world is the Digital Currency Monetary Authority?

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I keep saying that CBDC coupled with Digital ID is the end of any semblance of freedom.

And the beginning of the beast system.

It's going to happen, best thing to do is prepare.

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

I keep saying that CBDC coupled with Digital ID is the end of any semblance of freedom.

Extra credits added when you buy and own an Electric Vehicle 😁

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 12:17 PM
link   

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 12:18 PM
link   

I just need some positive changes/news, I'm so worried about the future. I can't deal with this anymore. Three years now of worry/anxiety about everything being collapsed on purpose , and for what , a handful of psychopaths who want to own the fu*king world

+13 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

I just need some positive changes/news, I'm so worried about the future. I can't deal with this anymore. Three years now of worry/anxiety about everything being collapsed on purpose , and for what , a handful of psychopaths who want to own the fu*king world

Keep faith and endure. Be a child of the light and they can never take your soul or eternal life with Christ.

You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. These things must happen, but the end is still to come. Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of birth pains.

No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. As it was in the days of Noah, so will it be at the coming of the Son of Man. For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark. And they were oblivious, until the flood came and swept them all away. So will it be at the coming of the Son of Man. Two men will be in the field: one will be taken and the other left. Two women will be grinding at the mill: one will be taken and the other left.

Therefore keep watch, because you do not know the day on which your Lord will come. 43But understand this: If the homeowner had known in which watch of the night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. For this reason, you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour you do not expect.
edit on 15-4-2023 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-4-2023 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

FWIW, we're in this together. You are not alone!

"Relying on God has to begin all over again every day, as if nothing had yet been done."
...C. S. Lewis

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Since the IMF is considered persona non grata across 90% of the planet, "global" here seems wildly optimistic.

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Universal monetary unit? So we’ll call it an umu? Boo...

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Try the horse's mouth instead.

www.imf.org...

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Fear God and give glory to Him, for the hour of His judgment has come; and worship Him who made heaven and earth, the sea and springs of water

There is a sign with that scripture at the head of trail leading down off a steep mountain in the Swiss Alps. I always found it a good reminder to pay attention.

Cheers
edit on 15-4-2023 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 12:50 PM
link   

UMU?

only real weebs get it

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Notabot12345666

They're saying, "Unicoin" which sounds even stupider.

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: MykeNukem

Extra credits added when you buy and own an Electric Vehicle 😁

I have an e-bike.

That should bring my score up to -4,999,999.

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: Notabot12345666

They're saying, "Unicoin" which sounds even stupider.

Could be "U-no-coin" 😁

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 01:28 PM
link   

My counter currency is called, "The Nope".

The Nope breaks down into nopes, and even micro-nopes.

The exchange rate is Nope to the unicoin.

Want me to spend the unicoin? I'll just exchange it to Nopes. A side note, 100 Nopes is equal to a # You.

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 01:49 PM
link   
So how do I, a humble rat in the race, profit from this?
Do i buy some of these coins while they're new, or hold onto my old cash

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I'm kind of poised to go on a mini-rant about this... I will resist it as best I can.

First of all, I get prodded into anger whenever people (generally) ignore the fact that there is ONE BANK. Only one.

Of course they want ONE currency. THEIRS.

It's called a monopoly. Governments were cajoled into allowing it in each of their countries... We have our "US Federal Reserve Bank"... Great Britain has the "Bank of England" ... but they are only "branches" of the ONE BANK.

For reasons that escape me people think this reality a realm of "rocket science" and "complex inter-dependencies." It isn't. It is a monopoly. They got here by 'convincing' our governments that "it has to be this way...." which is to say they convinced our "leader classes" to play along.

IMF, World Bank, Global this or that... they are just different expressions of the same singular "monetary owner cabal."

They knew the monopoly was imminently threatened by national sovereignty, and this is the next step in eliminating that threat entirely. They will tell us "it has to be this way" and relate endless 'reasons' they should own all the currency... and the stooges will concur... our bobble-headed politicians will concur... our media will amplify to agreement and inform us authoritatively that we the people all agree with the consensus... except those people... conspiracy theorists... wackos... idiots... rubes... an-alphabets... stinky... stupid... tin-foil hatters.

The funny thing is that every single one of them knows that this will engender suffering, from loss of freedoms, to starvation... except for them....

Can you imagine that suddenly the elite class will have to get jobs at a McDonald's drive-through window? Do you really think they'll have to sell the Rolls, fire the chauffeur, cancel their sabbatical to the coast? They will not experience anything in the way of consequences for this "naturally important unification of global currency."

But we will. We won't be able to avoid it.

It seems to speak to the fact that the Elite class should never be in a position to establish policy... they suffer no consequences...

[sorry rant off]

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Yes absolutely.

Endure and bear witness.

Well said Maxmars

It seems to speak to the fact that the Elite class should never be in a position to establish policy... they suffer no consequences...

[sorry rant off]

They have no risk in setting policy and so should reap no reward from setting policy.
edit on 15-4-2023 by Dalamax because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-4-2023 by Dalamax because: Eta continuing comment

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 02:39 PM
link   
How Unicorny can it get? Think I'll start the Extrafederal Reserve Banks. I hereby announce assets of $6 quadrillion (just to start).
Incredible chutzpah these people possess by making declarations and expecting national authorities to meekly comply. Money and government are both faith-based. Given that condition they can't afford lunch.
edit on 15-4-2023 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join