It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kansas bans transgender athletes from women’s sports as Legislature overrides Kelly’s veto

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

originally posted by: Butterfinger
notice how its not banning trans men going into boy/men sports.

Its a self filtering situation, hence the natural difference between the sexes.

How many legs do they have, its not a spectrum

By "trans men" I assume that you actually mean women who suffer from mental illness causing them to believe themselves to be male. That are not men in any way, in any cosmos.

No, that won't even be necessary. While there are a few instances of a woman outdoing a man in competition, the very vast majority of times it's the male who outperforms the female. It's due to something called biology, which is a branch of science; not something found in much favor amongst leftists these days.

Indeed! You may have noticed how a powerlifter in Canada tried to mock one of the competitions and the system of self identification as he entered the games identifying as a woman when in reality he had nothing to do with the world of transgenders and just wanted to make the point that it is absurd a bearded man will walk in a competition claiming he is a women and SMASHING all records!!!

nypost.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

originally posted by: Butterfinger
notice how its not banning trans men going into boy/men sports.

Its a self filtering situation, hence the natural difference between the sexes.

How many legs do they have, its not a spectrum

By "trans men" I assume that you actually mean women who suffer from mental illness causing them to believe themselves to be male. That are not men in any way, in any cosmos.

No, that won't even be necessary. While there are a few instances of a woman outdoing a man in competition, the very vast majority of times it's the male who outperforms the female. It's due to something called biology, which is a branch of science; not something found in much favor amongst leftists these days.

Human biology and genetics are not very acceptable according to the gender ideology.

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

In the end, The Incels and misogynists won by simply putting on a wig and claiming THEY were women! Not only women but SPECIAL women that regular women cannot talk badly about.

LOL. Who would have thought they could achieve such a feat and that women would willingly bow before them and honor them for doing it (or be in fear of speaking out to defend themselves).

Ironically they were only able to achieve this with the help of feminists groups, most of which have gleefully gone along with this. Many women's rights icons are in favor of trans rights, conveniently now that most of them are old and retired and it won't affect them.

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Sad to see so many on this site that support genital inspections for children.

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Who is supporting genital inspection and for what purpose? Can you be a little more specific?

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 12:21 PM
link   

so you are saying that you know transgender folk molest kids and want to eat them?

(this is more of your idiocy putting words in people's mouths. You should keep your stuff out of other folks mouths.)

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Wow, if people didn't think you were insane before, they definitely do now. Just wow

You are literally the only one capable of making that outlandish assumption.
edit on 7-4-2023 by PorkChop96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 12:27 PM
link   

This thread is not about Joe Biden. Please cease your attempts to derail the topic.

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Another good thing to get back to normal.

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

conveniently now that most of them are old and retired and it won't affect them.

Not so much. There are many who are decidedly not in favor of this. Martina Navratilova has been quite outspoken about it, as have a number of former Olympic athletes.

Where there is one, there's usually more. Most, for obvious reasons, don't want the backlash.

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

conveniently now that most of them are old and retired and it won't affect them.

Not so much. There are many who are decidedly not in favor of this. Martina Navratilova has been quite outspoken about it, as have a number of former Olympic athletes.

I'm aware. I'm also aware she seems to be in the minority. When she was being attacked a few years ago for coming out against it, most of the big names from her era were silent and did not defend her as she was falsely being labeled a bigot.

Where there is one, there's usually more. Most, for obvious reasons, don't want the backlash.

I'm certain there are some. How you quantify how many are staying silent to protect themselves and how many actually support it, I have no idea.
edit on 7 4 23 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Sad to see you support the genital mutilation of children.

See how that works?

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

I'm aware. I'm also aware she seems to be in the minority. When she was being attacked a few years ago for coming out against it, most of the big names from her era were silent and did not defend her as she was falsely being labeled a bigot.

I'm certain there are some. How you quantify how many are staying silent to protect themselves and how many actually support it, I have no idea.

Women have been speaking out but they are afraid of the woke mob.

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 03:49 PM
link   

This thread is not about Joe Biden. Please cease your attempts to derail the topic.

Clearly the woke crowd doesn't have any valid arguments to present and is trying hard to derail the threads.

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 04:06 PM
link   

It's an assumption on my part. There is no way to quantify it. Not sure how noisy I'd be in their situation. Not necessarily for myself, but for others around me, if one of the more extremist elements decided to make an "example" out of me.

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

In the end, The Incels and misogynists won by simply putting on a wig and claiming THEY were women! Not only women but SPECIAL women that regular women cannot talk badly about.

LOL. Who would have thought they could achieve such a feat and that women would willingly bow before them and honor them for doing it (or be in fear of speaking out to defend themselves).

Ironically they were only able to achieve this with the help of feminists groups, most of which have gleefully gone along with this. Many women's rights icons are in favor of trans rights, conveniently now that most of them are old and retired and it won't affect them.

The opposite can be claimed. Many women are against the transgender ideology and against transwomen taking part in female sports or sharing only women's spaces. There is a distinct fear of what might happen to them if they speak out.

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 04:44 PM
link   

The issue is not quantification but the recognition that the trans ideology is a deranged militant ideology which involves a range of delusional individuals who don't have any issue threatening or even attacking women.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join