It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Military Blogger Killed And Six Others Injured In Explosion At St Petersburg Cafe

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

You're wanted Redneck I genuinely appreciate your opinions and especially the way you wean out a good debate out of people

I'm sure the feeling is mutual around here.

COVID sure as hell felt like the first official shot across the bow so to speak but it's still debatable on which side fired the volley, might have been neither. Either way the official narrative sucks and the usual suspects milked it for all it's worth... It always comes down to wealth transfer.

It too easy to jump to conclusions and turn on each other. I bet there's Russians, Chinese, Koreans etc etc we could all get along with. I hope so. Otherwise nobody wins.

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Beau's take on the matter.

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
Ah, here we go. OK, I get it... redneck no wanted in this discussion. Pileup time.

I'm not going to provide links to say that COVID was discovered in late 2019/early 2020 either. I shouldn't need to and if I were do do so, no one would believe me anyway. It's pretty obvious to me what's happening here... the MSM as usual has people confused and are literally brainwashing memories into their minds that never existed. When something so obvious and so profound occurs, then a few months later it is being denied as absolute fakery... well, I'm done.

I stopped posting in these threads for a long time, simply because my viewpoint was not only unwanted, but I actually heard a few pundits on the MSM suggest that anyone who opposed that official narrative should be locked up. Given my country is already occupied by a hostile force, I tend to take things like that seriously. I thought that movement had subsided enough for me to warn people what's actually occurring... apparently not.

I think for the time being, it is wiser for me to keep my opinions to myself. I would prefer to spend my last years outside of a cage.

So I will back out of this thread and leave you all to your "victory." Russia will continue to advance on Ukraine, people will continue to hate them for it, Ukrainians will continue to die, and everything will be hunky-dory until it's not. Enjoy your ride, folks. You win. I'll be watching quietly from the shadows.

TheRedneck

The whole point of this site is to discuss things, not provide a circle jerk for your personal opinion.

Maybe consider if multiple other people as disagreeing with your recollection it isnt that they are ganging up on you or are brain washed by the media but it's your own recollection that is wrong.

But maybe if the starting point for your thought process is that your country is 'occupied by a hostile force' you aren't really in a mental place that allows you to consider that option.

Having someone offer an alternative take is vital for these discussions. Having someone continually misrepresent what other posters are saying and throwing their toys out the pram when asked to provide anything to support their claims is not.

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 03:14 AM
link   

... redneck no wanted in this discussion.

Quite the opposite.
Your opinion is very much wanted, you always offer well reasoned and thought out posts.
I may not agree with them sometimes, but they nearly always give cause to consider and pause for thought.
I don't think anyone wants an echo chamber.

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Ah, here we go. OK, I get it... redneck no wanted in this discussion. Pileup time.

I don't mind your contributions.

You are entitled to your viewpoint same as anyone else.

At least we can get a conversation out of you.

Granted they can become a bit longwinded and circular.

But everyone's thoughts and opinions are welcome.

After all, the spirit of ATS is all about the crack banter and debate.

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Hey Redneck, I may not always agree with you but I too value your contributions.

We don't want an echo chamber.

And, if you want to see some real dogpiling, try posting something mildly critical of Trump in certain threads....

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 11:36 AM
link   
When both andy06shake and oldcarpy2, both of whom I have had some pretty severe differences of opinion (literal knock-down drag-out fights at times) with present a sincere desire to continue, it is hard to say no. So, after much soul-searching, I will consider adding my thoughts in on this subject again.

For now.

Understand that I am scared of this subject. It is too reminiscent of the kind of subject where there are powers that be who have such a vested stake that nothing... and I mean literally nothing... is beyond them. I can see a time, not far from now, where individuals who do not toe the official line are literally locked away and forgotten, left to die. I know; we all want to believe that the USA and the West in general would never stoop to that level; that is what we would expect from the old USSR or some third-world country. But make no mistake: the West is now controlled by those who are just as zealous and just as corrupt as the USSR ever was.

I have zero intention of that happening to me. So when the narrative becomes too polarized and starts claiming that there has never been an official narrative, it's time for me to walk away. That is my warning cue, and why I chose to do so this time. I'm not looking for an echo chamber; I am looking for honest discourse.

So please, continue. I will jump back in when I feel the need to do so.

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Good to have you back.

I get what you are saying and value and respect your views.

If we all agreed on everything this site would be pointless.

Do please continue to jump on me.... I mean jump in...and long may you continue to do so.

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Arguments and differences of opinion are to be expected TheRedneck considering we all come from different places with different outlooks towards life the universe and everything.

It's kind of what we do around these here parts after all, sometimes to make a point and be heard, and sometimes just for kicks and hoots.

But i hope you never feel the need to have to bow out of a thread, as your thoughts and input are as relevant and important to us as anyone else.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join