It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ICC issues arrest warrant for Putin over Ukraine war crimes

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: nonnez

I don't know who 'Putler' is. I don't fall into that nonsense type of speech. Regarding Putin and Russia they are both alien to me. I wouldn't like to live in Russia and have no illusions about the political system there. However I can't condemn anything they have done without first addressing the hand that we in the West have played and are still playing in this conflict.

The truth is we are no better. The bleeding hearts that are busy condemning others are every bit as guilty. We have destroyed the MIddle East, killed and displaced God knows how many and now we are taking the moral high ground. I wonder how many children died, suffered and were abused courtesy of our swashbuckling...half a million, more?
Don't give me your virtue signalling bleeding heart tripe. Deal with the scum in your own neighbourhood first then you can take the moral high ground. There are no good actors on the world stage. It is all corrupt, us included.

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

PM4U!!!

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I saw the awful video of all those dead civilians on the ground in Ukraine---a lot of young people and I hope Putin pays for this mass murder he’s perpetuating. But he won't unless he’s overthrown and given to this group for trial.

You wonder how a low-down dirty murderer like Putin sleeps at night. He eats caviar while young Russian and Ukrainian boys die for his ego.

Hell is waiting for him and those like him: Bush and Cheney.

I live by Russian people and Ukrainians, and when I see them around, I imagine that any of those could have been like those dead young men I saw on the street, making me sick.

War is hell, and the people who start them are going to hell.

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: midicon

Regardless of what you consider "nonsense" the fact is that most other nations do not indiscriminately carpet bomb/strike large civilian areas hoping to hit an enemy or two, or for that matter, deliberately destroy structures known to harbor children, the elderly, women, civilians in general (even when written on the roof). I think most civilized nations gave that up decades ago. Civilian deaths do happen, even for the most careful of nations who are trying to avoid them through extremely selective targeting.

But enough of that, Putin deserves being labeled a war criminal, Putin deserves being tried for crimes that have supporting evidence, and if found guilty, Putin should be held to accountable so that justice is served on behalf of his victims and their families! If he is found innocent, then so be it, but the evidence is very much against him and growing each and every day.

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 03:56 PM
link   
There is so much activity at the airforce base nearby, Thurs, 3-23-23, 3:45 pm central. The fighter jets have been nonstop for at least 45 minutes now. And I only get half of the air traffic on this west side. Did I miss anything? breaking news?

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: tc888u
There is so much activity at the airforce base nearby, Thurs, 3-23-23, 3:45 pm central. The fighter jets have been nonstop for at least 45 minutes now. And I only get half of the air traffic on this west side. Did I miss anything? breaking news?

Dunno, but there seems to be a bit of airforce activity in the north sea at the moment. Nato, US and UK. Maybe an intrusion or tracking something underwater. or could be standard war games stuff? Also, a big US fuel bird over Lodz Poland heading east.
edit on 24-3-2023 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2023 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I completely agree with you 100% , its like anyone else who decides to go against the mainstreme narrative they set him up from the start a reply to: Wide-Eyes

posted on Sep, 20 2023 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: namehere
a reply to: M5xaz
maybe if it wasn't russia that blew up their own pipeline.

Is there anyone who actually believes that, other than you?

posted on Sep, 20 2023 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: peaceinoutz
I saw the awful video of all those dead civilians on the ground in Ukraine---a lot of young people and I hope Putin pays for this mass murder he’s perpetuating. But he won't unless he’s overthrown and given to this group for trial.

So, you saw propaganda, and believed it...

Great.

posted on Sep, 20 2023 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Their strategy is to accuse other people of what they are doing, to try and control the narrative when it becomes apparent something is going on. You can see this in the political scenario. Another one I am noticing is that denouncing the conspiracy theorist is getting a lot of traction from the top to try and nip any questions that they are having a hard time answering. For the enquiring mind, it is getting obvious that some type of concerted cabal is running different countries as the policies are all in lockstep. The censorship and propaganda control is getting tighter the closer we get to the main event.

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity
I have an ex-husband who tried the 'mirror reflection' technique.... it didn't end well.... for him. He was a lawyer!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: nonnez

Like blowing up a wedding in Afghanistan to get a target?

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Thousands of innocent women and children's lives would be saved going forward if the intelligence communities of the world would simply use one of their clandestine techniques to make Vladimir Putin have a fatal medical emergency.

The logic for doing this is so simple, it probably doesn't make sense to people who like death and expenditures.

If no such tool exist, after trillions of dollars of investments over the last hundred years, then we need to drastically slash funding of intelligence agencies.

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Unfortunately, his replacement will likely be even worse.

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

This occured to me as well. Are these children Russian?

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Thousands of innocent women and children's lives would be saved going forward if the intelligence communities of the world would simply use one of their clandestine techniques to make Vladimir Putin have a fatal medical emergency.

NATO/US/UK etc are facing a lot of criticism for getting involved in a conflict that many believe has nothing to do with them.
Imagine the outrage and uproar if they conspired to eliminate the Head of State of a country like Russia?

And as has been pointed out there's always a danger his replacement will either be more extreme or feel obliged to out-Putin Putin.

In 1917 Germany arranged for Lenin and 30 or so of his supporters to return to Russia.
Russia was in turmoil at the time and that helped bring about The October Revolution etc and Russia's withdrawal from WWI.

There is no similar option today; Putin has either imprisoned or killed off all viable moderate opposition.

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Nor Obama.

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: namehere

Laughable. I suppose you missed where Biden said it was going to happen? He said the pipeline would be no more, and now the pipeline is no more.

But Putin is insane. Right.

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 01:41 PM
link   
SPAM

edit on 9/26/2023 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 04:26 AM
link   
SPAM

edit on 9/23/2023 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join