It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you volunteer to leave earth with Aliens?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

originally posted by: DaydreamerV

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
a reply to: LeeMich83

Had the chance to board a disc ship when the steps came down................... Looked enticing with its radioactive style bright light emanating from the door yet never had the bravery to take it to the next level

Hi ufoorbhunter.

Just asking..would you take those steps if you had the second chance?

To answer your question, nope I don't think I'd take the steps (willingly) and enter a mothership if offered a second chance. Their technology is so far out there, I don't see how our effectively incredibly weak human bodies will take the effects of entering one of those UFO's and come back unscathed. The heat, the radiation, the forces placed on our skin and bones. As far as I'm concerned no good can come of entering a UFO whatever lies the other side of their entrance door

Incredible experience! Thanks.

Aside from all that...Thinking what's a point aliens to take a human being alone to some other place with no return?
But still in that event, technology wise, 'they' should be able to create for me earth environment where I will feel more at ease, like a holodeck. (there is a chance we are already in that holodeck or a part of holodeck)

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 08:18 PM
link   
If it happened soon, I think me, my Darlin' and my mother would all be onboard for the adventure of our lifetimes. I would have to do a lot of talking to convice my Darlin'; she hated that I once considered 'drawing' or 'asking' UFOs to engage with us.

Life is a fleeting thing. I have seen SO many aMAZing things. I cannot imagine being offered the ride of a lifetime and giving it a pass. When I asked my Darlin' to marry me, she had two conditions -- that I learned to enjoy NASCAR and that I would become a Raiders fan. I have jumped out of dozens of perfectly good aircraft. On purpose. For fun. And it was. I think we have to reach, somewhat to come close to our goals. The actual achievement of those goals matters less than the effort expended.

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 01:08 PM
link   

I probably would..

Given that they would have the power to just take people if they wanted to without asking permission, having them offer would seem to suggest that they understand that Earth is a bit of a Sh@thole, but not everyone here is an A$$hole..

It's still a risk, but one I think worth taking.

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Hypothetically, if you were working on an agenda to reduce the human population on Earth, and you were given the task of finding a way to get humans to concentration camps, how might you fool them into showing up as volunteers?

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Sign me up for the xeno-zoo exhibit please. Humans require a specialized diet of Cap'n Cunch with Crunchberries and cheeseburgers and fries. Supplement with water and Ethanol. Our enclosure should be enriched with a PS5 for maximum mental health.

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

how might you fool them into showing up as volunteers?

Tell the humans they are not allowed in, or only some of them are.

edit on 2-3-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm
What movie was that?

edit on 2-3-2023 by VforVendettea because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 06:55 PM
link   
About entering UFO here is a short encounter from 1950.

In my opinion, Dr. Botta, who made his way inside the craft, did not stay long enough in it to find out. But I think they would not take him anywhere.

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 07:04 PM
link   
People migrate to the States... Why not to take the chance despite of risks and dangers?

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 10:03 PM
link   
There has been a secret agreement between alien races plural and the various governments of the world. Our government has traded human beings in exchange for technology. The aliens take animals and vivisect them. Humans are sometimes done the way the animals are, and some are used for a breeding program, and or cloning program. Would I take the chance of getting into a ship?

Absolutely not.

I have recurring nightmares and some irrational fears that have cropped up a time or two that lead me to believe that I have been taken a time or two. That said, while they have been content to only sample and send me home, I worry that I’ll be done up like so many of those others who were cored out like cow, or a horse.

Terrifying to think that these creatures regard us the same way we seem to think of animals on our own planet. a reply to: LeeMich83

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Without a second thought

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I was effectively (if not literally) BORN to be such a volunteer, or definitely in spirit, though obviously only to be something like a "Federation Ambassador," not a laboratory specimen or lower animal to them.

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Oh man. I would say yes, but I have 2 little aliens that need me here...so no...😑😔

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 06:26 PM
link   
They would have to gain my trust first. If they looked like hot blond human females, they could entice me if very friendly and they gained my trust. I’ve had many dreams with different alien species some friendly, some very friendly and some that I attacked. I’ve also vaguely remember some dreams where I have an alien girlfriend on a world with vastly different alien landscapes and alien cityscapes. Other dreams the intelligent aliens were not humanoid. I would not want to stay there even though one intelligent octopus like species was friendly in my dream. Maybe a bit too friendly. That was a very weird dream. If the food was horrible, I probably would not want to go.

Although I once had a weird waking dream except I knew I wasn’t in our star system and had to be dreaming because my waking dream had a red star and very alien plants and creatures. I explored the waking dream for 30 minutes before getting noticed and hurried up back to bed and fortunately woke back up in my bed. I was wondering if that could have been something like astral travel to another living body. It just seemed so real. Then when I searched the Internet I found out red stars are more common than yellow stars. It might be fun to explore but I wouldn’t want to stay on many alien worlds nor would I want to say goodbye to everyone and everything here on Earth permanently.

I will add it is possible to be enticed in certain circumstances I never expect to happen. If certain very enticing human looking alien females show up in spaceships looking for me and offer me a lot better conditions than I ever will have here on Earth, I would be willing to go. I never expect this to happen though. That had to be just pleasant dreams. Kind of like beer commercials. I might have seen a wild beer commercial before I fell asleep years ago to have such dreams. Just to describe the beer commercials there would be a lot of hot human looking girls and no guys and they want to party with you and they have lots of beer too. I didn’t drink too much beer in my dreams though. If this ever came true, thousands of single guys would likely volunteer to leave with me. Live like a king and have tons of resources and hot alien females at your beck and call.

There was one downside to that last dream. The females didn’t understand censorship. I was the only human male they ever saw in my dream. Plus I had to teach every female I met the same things over and over again in certain male female interactions. I escaped after a while. It was too much. I dreamed they might build spaceships and come looking for me. That had to be a dream I thought. No way could that be real. Must have seen a beer commercial before falling asleep.

As far as the gray type aliens, no way would I want to go with them except if I was planning an attack and had successfully gained control of one of their ships. I dreamed their ships are operated via telepathy by a segment of the gray population I call navigators. I dreamed they have a hive like civilization and breakdown among the ship crew. In my dream they abducted my astral body which seemed real onboard their ship. I neutralized many grays in my dream and used mind control on many others and invaded their minds reading their thoughts. I hatched a plan to take over their very large ship. However even reading their thoughts I had trouble attempting to translate alien hieroglyphs into English plus their navigators used the controls using telepathy with the ship. How the ship understood navigation using telepathy I have no idea. I was having too much fun chasing and terrorizing some of the grays. They had an emergency beam out device I ran through and woke up in bed. They sent me a message they would never take me on board one of their ships again telepathically in my pseudo dream. I sent a message back if they bothered me again, I know where their home planet and star system is and I could attack more than just one ship.

In my dream, I could destroy their alien civilization using mind control over several of the gray aliens. Read their thoughts and make them do things to sabotage and destroy their home world plus many ships. Of course this had to be another dream. It is too outlandish and reminds me of a pc game called Xcom ufo something. Only in that game could you mind control a certain number of aliens.

I will add I haven’t seen such beer commercials in many years. Probably canceled by recent culture changes in terms of what is acceptable. It is all this woke cancel culture that would encourage me to leave Earth.
edit on 3/3/23 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Definitely. Better medicine probably longevity and you get to explore the galaxy. Im tired of this planet run by psychopaths. Sign me up!

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 07:26 AM
link   

I wouldn't go yet because there are too many other humans here currently whom I love ... but might if / after our civilization collapses into a post-apocalyptic type situation. I certainly might in that instance, just to get off this accident-prone rock!

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ditchweed
Hell no! I was born on Earth, and I will die on Earth.
Enough said.

Amen ! (It just might matter if I could go with someone) still ........ I think that I would not.
edit on 4-3-2023 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 10:04 AM
link   
LOL why as I seeing Solar Opposites ? Or even R&M ? Being off the planet is never what you might think that it is. a reply to: M5xaz

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: orionthehunter

Women and beer, what is there not to like !

With respect to "teaching" them things, I'll take that task off your hands.

Mmmmmmm
Hard work, but someone gotta do it - And practice makes perfect..

edit on 4-3-2023 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Yes... if I could bring my kids

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join