It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you volunteer to leave earth with Aliens?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I was just wondering what people would do given if what appeared to be friendly Aliens offered you the chance to leave earth with them and go back to their home planet, never to be returned to earth? I mean there are many positives, getting a tour of the galaxy, seeing a new world, new life forms. However would you feel it was worth the risks, you may become kind of a zoo exhibit, would you miss earth too much that your mental health might not take it. It would be an interesting proposition, for me I think the curiosity would be too much for me to say no.

I'd be interested to hear your thoughts if you were given this scenario?

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: LeeMich83

Had the chance to board a disc ship when the steps came down................... Looked enticing with its radioactive style bright light emanating from the door yet never had the bravery to take it to the next level

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Yes. Without a doubt. Just to see...

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Have you not watched that movie where you think you are being sent somewhere else, or put in a “deep” sleep and then they burn your body!!!!

Heck no!

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 03:14 PM
link   

I was just wondering what people would do given if what appeared to be friendly Aliens offered you the chance to leave earth with them and go back to their home planet, never to be returned to earth?

friendly could just be a act, you catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar. i'm sure beings that are smart enough to travel who knows how far know this as well.
enter at your own risk.

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

Had the chance to board a disc ship when the steps came down................... Looked enticing with its radioactive style bright light emanating from the door yet never had the bravery to take it to the next level

I've been close enough to feel the vacuum you're in when something with that much energy is hovering within 25 yards of you. Had my mom not grabbed my arm and told me to run into the house as fast as I could, I probably would have taken that step if given the opportunity.

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

What shape was the ship? Like a disc with a bubble top?

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 03:20 PM
link   

For starters, let’s send all the world’s political leaders as the Guinea Pigs.

Killing two birds with one stone.

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
a reply to: LSU2018

What shape was the ship? Like a disc with a bubble top?

It was dark and just over the tree line. Even if it had been daytime, I wouldn't have been able to see the top from the ground. It looked like a disc shape, however, with red lights around it. It was in 1988 on the outskirts of a small farming town where I grew up. It scared my mom pretty bad, I guess I was too young (9 years old) to think about it being anything other that the kind of aliens I'd seen in movies like Explorers.

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 03:23 PM
link   

I seem to remember a book titled "To Serve Man"
'Nuff said.

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

For starters, let’s send all the world’s political leaders as the Guinea Pigs.

Killing two birds with one stone.

They would anhialate the human race once they got to know them better, they would think we are all sociopaths like the politicians haha.

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

I was just wondering what people would do given if what appeared to be friendly Aliens offered you the chance to leave earth with them and go back to their home planet, never to be returned to earth?

friendly could just be a act, you catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar. i'm sure beings that are smart enough to travel who knows how far know this as well.
enter at your own risk.

I;d like to think that if they had the technology to get here, they would just take us if they wanted us. Given a choice would mean that they have ability to empathise and would probably mean they are reasonable.

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 03:31 PM
link   

I once saw a dream where i was invited to a spaceship, they even made it appear as a house on the inside, then when they noticed that i was freaked out by their appearance (grey alien ant hybrid) they just pulled a zipper down and poof, they looked like some of my favorite comedians, they really tried to help me acclimate, but once we were in space, the vibrations got so intense that i fell down to the floor, and was unable to move, they felt sorry for me, and agreed to take me back.

So yeah, would want to go, but if they are like interdimensional beings operating far outside of what we understand about physic for example, i dont think my mind could handle it, and if i just went along anyway, it might mean that i would stop being a human being.

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: erbdds

I seem to remember a book titled "To Serve Man"
'Nuff said.

That was an episode from The Twilight Zone .
"IT"S A COOKBOOK"

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Hell no! I was born on Earth, and I will die on Earth.
Enough said.

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: LeeMich83
Would you volunteer to leave earth with Aliens??

Only if I get to be pilot off this ball of dirt.

So....where do I stand and when do we leave and can I also bring my Rat?

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Three words. "IT'S A COOKBOOK!"

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 04:06 PM
link   
If it was part of some kind of foreign exchange program I would be open to it. The idea of just jumping on a ship and becoming a missing person for my family and friends don't sit well.

Going to need to be able to communicate at least someway with these aliens as well.

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 04:16 PM
link   

You actually an Alien offering me a trip ?
How do I know your pilot is sober ? Oh, I've heard it before: " I can fly a spaceship when I'm drunk"

P.S.
Is it for my benefit or just a way to get me off ATS ?

edit on 28-2-2023 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: LeeMich83
I was just wondering what people would do given if what appeared to be friendly Aliens offered you the chance to leave earth with them and go back to their home planet, never to be returned to earth? I mean there are many positives, getting a tour of the galaxy, seeing a new world, new life forms. However would you feel it was worth the risks, you may become kind of a zoo exhibit, would you miss earth too much that your mental health might not take it. It would be an interesting proposition, for me I think the curiosity would be too much for me to say no.

I'd be interested to hear your thoughts if you were given this scenario?

That would be a NO for me. I wouldn't trust any of them and believe they are fallen angels.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join