It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if there really was a nuclear war in ancient times like over 5000 years ago

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gapkid2020
Ancient Indians carved an entire mountain into multiple temples Kailasa, from top down. The mathematics and engineerinf accuracy needed to achieve this is beyond even our modern Skyscrapers technology. Historians claim they did all this using chisel and hammer. But to have rock cutting & shaping technology to do so, is what we can't figure out. There is absolutely no nearby signs of them discarding the excess rocks anywhere locally, like as if the rock crumbs just disappeared. So I indeed believe Ancient Indians had advanced technology & weapons that was lost through time and civilizations waging war.

Kailasa Temple carved out of an entire mountain

youtu.be...

Sure, a big, fat "lost technology" from 800 AD.
Riiight.

Harte

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 07:50 PM
link   
i watched this.

kinda long tho.

pretty good.

seems like there were nuke wars a while ago.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
If a cataclysm were to strike earth today and only a few thousand people survived in pockets around the world we'd be back to where we were in ancient times.
Those most likely to survive would be the ones who still live close to the land; those dependent on technology wouldn't last long.

The elders would tell stories of a great civilization where skyscrapers dotted the city landscapes; where great wars were fought in the sky. Pass that knowledge down several generations after all that technology was lost and the 'ancient' past will seem like a magical world ruled by outside forces (aliens) since nobody living had any kind of knowledge of how these things could be created by mere mortals. ET or Gods; take your pick.

Thousands of years later archeologists will begin to try and unravel the mystery of all the artifacts found and dated back to the 2000's.

It seems quite possible a planet as old as earth has gone through many cataclysms in the past that wiped out all but a handful of civilization. They'll have to start from step one, reinventing everything we rely so heavily on. Will they even know how to decipher any written records they may uncover in 6,000-12,000 years down the road?

As populations continue to grow and repopulate the earth, what kind of universal belief system might be needed to control a massive amount of people?

Maybe we're just caught in an endless loop.......

Oh wow….

Ok granted i am enjoying a “adult gummie”…… I have wondered this. You put into words what I have often thought.

Maybe, just maybe, some people would rise up and change the corse next time. But would the people be wise enough to listen.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 10:52 AM
link   
So say an ancient civilization did exist and wipe itself out with a nuclear war. There would be mountains of evidence left behind of its existence that a few nukes could never erase. Civilizations leave behind an incredible amount of detritus.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I personally think Ancient Atomic/Nuclear detonations took place on Earth...humanity not a factor...it was a war-in-the-heavens, between the Loyal Angels and Fallen Angels -> Michael vs Lucifer

present day India Is a font of knowledge about this Dark pre-history era/timeline
edit on th31167812381506302023 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blackmarketeer
So say an ancient civilization did exist and wipe itself out with a nuclear war. There would be mountains of evidence left behind of its existence that a few nukes could never erase. Civilizations leave behind an incredible amount of detritus.

Hey Blackmarketeer, howdy long time no read. Just last week I referenced your post here on the DAI report for Baalbek.

Yep civilizations are remarkably messy, incredibly so. They leave vast amounts of evidence behind. There is a site in Egypt of a temple where people brought offering to for thousands of years - in back of the temple are several acres of land covered in a two meter thick layer of broken pottery - from the offering that were brought.

People forget too that if you pound a stake into the ground that disturbance of the soil will remain detectable until the crust is subducted.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join