It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING BAD - Another Train Derails Carrying Vinyl Chloride In South Carolina

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

You can't even joke about this because these future cancer deaths are in red states. Almost like it was planned depopulation.
Increase crime and then take away guns from law abiding civilians to stop gun violence. Pledge to fight hunger and then force people into starvation by increasing food prices. Pledge to clean up the environment and then cause catastrophic environmental disasters. With a government like this, who needs enemies?

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Hey just saw it "hit an 18 wheeler" -caused derailment.

I've seen a train which hit the trailer of an 18 wheeler which was carrying the biggest track-hoe known to man and it not only didn't derail, but didn't have a single scratch besides the operator was trapped inside from the railing in the front bent against the door... (I snuck back for a look as they rescued him)

Cut right through the trailer like butter and sent the heavy equipment flying.

So I would argue that this is part of the same coordinated effort and just an 18-wheel cover story for sabotage.

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: cmdrkeenkid
A few different sources place it at around 1000 to 1700 per year in the United States. That's roughly three to five derailments per day. Of course, most are not such catastrophes.

I think the real story here is that the infrastructure is so badly designed that it allows this many accidents to happen considering the massive amounts of money poured into it.

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Let's add this to the equation. "A truck carrying hazardous chemicals overturned on an Arizona freeway Tuesday, forcing nearby residents to either evacuate or shelter in place."
nypost.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: kyosuke
Let's add this to the equation. "A truck carrying hazardous chemicals overturned on an Arizona freeway Tuesday, forcing nearby residents to either evacuate or shelter in place."
nypost.com...

It's all a coincidence of course.

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: E38Driver

A train hit a truck in Tennessee and derailed on camera. It happens.

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Did you bother to do anything but make a snide comment? Because if you bothered to look, the weather from Tucson to west of Phoenix was exceedingly dangerous for trucks. There was snow and hail in places, and 55 mph wind gusts through the entire area. An empty trailer can be blown over in 35 mph winds. A loaded trailer will easily go over in 55 mph winds.

a reply to: kyosuke

The weather in the entire area from Phoenix to Tucson yesterday was terrible. I'm surprised it was only one going over. I saw several trucks pulled off onto the shoulder of the interstate yesterday because of the winds. They were pretty bad all day.

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Exactly. As I pointed out in another thread, the wind was terrible yesterday. Still pretty gusty today as well.

That particular area is prone to strong winds anyway, same as the stretch between Tucson and Casa Grande.

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 03:39 PM
link   
A few weeks ago I know railroad companies were worried about the extreme cold and were scrambling to check rail lines because the steel becomes brittle at those temperatures. If those rails cracked at all, they'll get much worse relatively quickly. If that's the case I would expect to see more wrecks coming soon as a result of cold weather.
edit on 15-2-2023 by TahitiKine because: Missed a word, bad grammar.

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 03:50 PM
link   

In the factories producing Vinyl Chloride, the main thing that was noticed was the workers were going down with specific liver cancer, then they put detectors in and they had to wear breathing apparatus when the alarms went off.Watch the turbo cancer take off a compromised liver isn't that great.As it is the main cleaner upper in the body.

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: that1lurker

We were in the area, and kept waiting for trees to come down. We didn't see the wild dust that was predicted, but I saw pictures from some other areas that were complete brown out conditions.

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Sounds like we are moving into industrial sabotage.

Most Americans still think was is traditional with guns and armies...enemy is attacking every day in different methods.

Promote caravans to overwhelm your enemies border.
Promote groups like antifa and BLM to disrupt society.
Promote LGBTQ

Americans today dont even vote on safety or infrastructure like roads, bridges and clean water

They had their feelings hurt by a brash but smart and tough leader.

So they vote for no cash bail, soft on crime mentality, open borders, boys competing against girls in sports trying to abandon fossil fuels, high gas, high inflation, less safety from terrorism.

They were willing to eat all that if it didn't mean trump.

Democrats didn't even have to debate, Democrats voters didn't care, don't know or care about what Democrat policy they were voting for. Just no trump.

Imagine ignoring and hating someone who provided 3.75 years of statistically quiet times is terms of global conflict and domestic terrorism.
Provided low gas prices and a booming real estate market..
Was able to produce enough oil the country was able to export and create revenue.
Presented no cash bail , a cheap and effective policy that made Mexico pay their fair share by housing migrants until a court date .

Democrats right now are producing record number border crossings.
This incentive to get to the border under Democrats has caused a record number of migrant deaths.
The weak border has caused record amounts of drugs smuggled in.
Under Democrats a record number of Americans have died from fentanyl. More then Vietnam war.

And Americans could care less.

But a balloon gets them riled up. The stupidity and ignorance is astounding.

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 08:52 PM
link   
USSR IS attaking USA!
Becuse USA started a war with them.
are you happy now?

It is Russian saboteurs fighting Back.
we are not told what US saboteurs are doing in russia.

When the nuclear bombs drop.
US will say they are to blame.
it will not mater as ALL the bombs will drop.

We all knew that THEY ware going to
Drop the wold population to 500,000.
Now you know how.

They had to wait untill they had the tec to build all they need.
Like the new metal printers and not the tec you see.
and AI robots that do any and all the work they need.

They are Deep under ground.
probely near the Mponeng Gold Mine 4.0 km (2.5 mi) South Africa.
they use it to get the dirt out.
it will be near it.

no one would think to Nuc South Africa!
and you could not hurt them Over 5km deep!
and no faults lines to worry about.

Oh! now they do know.
how many Tsar Bomba ground detenations do you need to bury them?
make a big hole and keep droping them in the hole.

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Going from 2019-2022, there were 1242 derailments in 2019, 1013 in 2020, 1002 in 2021, and 1044 in 2022. There are a lot more derailments than people realize every year. That comes out to 103 a month in 2019, 84 in 2020, 83 in 2021, and 87 in 2022.

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
Going from 2019-2022, there were 1242 derailments in 2019, 1013 in 2020, 1002 in 2021, and 1044 in 2022. There are a lot more derailments than people realize every year. That comes out to 103 a month in 2019, 84 in 2020, 83 in 2021, and 87 in 2022.

I think this Ohio one is a little more than a regular derailment.

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Some derailments are far worse than others. But just because Ohio is far worse than a lot of derailments doesn't change the fact that far more of them happen every year than people realize. A quarter of hazmat wrecks last year were train derailments, with 337 hazmat leaks or spills, although only 32 were considered serious. There were 18 hazmat derailments last year.

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: Zaphod58

I think this Ohio one is a little more than a regular derailment.

And lots of people wondering where FEMA is with the water?? 🤐

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 10:11 PM
link   
If we think about it especially with the numbers provided train derailment meh its like a car accident, they happen.

The question to ask is what were they carrying, if suddenly it only happens to trains carrying caustic, or hazardous chemicals then you have an argument for sabotage.

Now in ohio for example apparently to get assistance you had to sign away your right to hold the train company responsible for anything, red flag... epa came what a week after tested soil and water and said good to go come home, independent folks are going hold on a min it hasnt even reached the aquifer yet, epa shrugs and leaves... another red flag.

We need to look past the simple thing of there was a derailment and instead look at response, clean up, and cargo.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Holy moly, this is mega dude. Two train derailments of the same toxic chemicals in a week....

Hmmmmm.

This is out of hand.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: WideAwakeNow

The only evidence that the South Carolina derailment had Vinyl Chloride is some guy on Twitter.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join