It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING BAD - Another Train Derails Carrying Vinyl Chloride In South Carolina

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I'm not sure what the odds of everything happening right now are but it's gotta be astronomical. A second train has been derailed in South Carolina carrying Vinyl Chloride. Another train was derailed in Texas as well but it doesn't appear to be carrying Vinyl Chloride. Hopefully they don't do a burn off again causing it to pollute everything within a 100 mile radius like in Ohio.

Vinyl Chloride will surely be a convenient way to blame all future cancer deaths on the chemical spills and not the bioweapon shots.

SHOCK: There is another train derailment of tanker trucks carrying vinyl chloride in Enoree, South Carolina on a CSX Transportation rail line.

SOURCE
edit on 13-2-2023 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-2-2023 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

I sincerely hope they don't do a burn-off; I'm 55 miles away from there. It would screw up a couple of larger cities like Greenville and Spartanburg as well. Odd about all the train derailments; however, curious about what the average is in a given year.

Edit: Okay, read the source and the source it cites. I did not find any mention of Vinyl Chloride anywhere. I will need an updated source to determine if this is accurate.
edit on 2/13/23 by Hypntick because: Additional Reply

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Article (not much detail currently) from Fox about this:

www.foxcarolina.com...

What are the odds?

ETA: also not finding a single source stating there is vinyl chloride on this train (?)
edit on 13-2-2023 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Looks less critical so far definitely less populated FWIW

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Not sure how Chinese Balloons are out playing these events, but here we are. It's all smoke and mirrors.

Regarding the one in Ohio: Toxic Cloud

edit on 13-2-2023 by BaconCrusader because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 03:09 PM
link   
The patterns are obvious !!! 😧

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hypntick

I sincerely hope they don't do a burn-off; I'm 55 miles away from there. It would screw up a couple of larger cities like Greenville and Spartanburg as well. Odd about all the train derailments; however, curious about what the average is in a given year.

Winds blowing west to east over SC

Spartanburg, Columbia, and Charlotte all would get a dose but again it doesn't look urgent, yet

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 03:10 PM
link   

One train derailment is an accident.

Two train derailments is a coincidence.

Three train derailments is sabotage.

We've had too many unexplained things going on.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Bonus, Nevada declares state of emergency after major fuel pipeline leak:

twitter.com...

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Uhhh, are we under attack?

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: that1lurker
Uhhh, are we under attack?

Yeah but no one will ever know if the msm doesn't report it.

Do we go out with a bang or whimper has been been answered.

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 03:15 PM
link   

america is under active attack on multiple fronts.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

One balloon is an accident.

Two balloons is a coincidence.

Three balloons is on purpose.

edit on Febpm28pmf0000002023-02-13T15:18:47-06:000347 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 03:19 PM
link   

We had one here a little north of Houston this morning.

Though initial reports say no tankers are leaking. The train hit an 18 wheeler at 7:30 this morning at an unmarked crossing area.

www.khou.com...

Police said there are no guard arms or lights at this crossing where the crash took place, but that the driver of the truck should have had a clear line of sight to see the train coming.

Views from Air 11 show several cars off of the tracks near the crash. The Splendora Police Department said about 15 cars derailed in the crash.

Hazmat crews are on the scene but there are no leaks from the cars. They are cleaning up some of the spilled diesel fuel from the truck. Police said it could in a total of 15 hours to clear the scene.

edit on 13-2-2023 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

One balloon is an accident.

Two balloons is a coincidence.

Three balloons is on purpose.

What about 3 trains?

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Brainstorming here...Maybe intentional derailment by an individual(s) with knowledge of schedules and contents on board who has intentions to cause harm to the country? Is this the next thing in line after the power grids being targeted?

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Checked local news and I don't see anything about a chemical spill. This is only about 50 miles from me.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I've read about hydrochloric acid rain coming down in a 200 mile radius from East Palestine, Ohio, killing crops, livestock, and of course this country's best luddite farmers, the Amish.
But the far-reach of these domestic terrorist attacks' fallout can be quantified. Ready or not:

valiantnews.com...

God bless the warriors.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Well after digging, I can't find anything that says this contains any chemicals. The train cars look to be used for Oil imo.

This seems to be a nothingburger as trains derail quite often. If it was carrying Vinyl Chloride then I would be inclined to believe we are under attack, but seems people are just paying attention to train derailments after Ohio.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 03:37 PM
link   
At this time its just a train derailment, unless someone can come up with a source citing the VC.

One commenter on twitter has said they heard it was Diesel.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join