It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ohio Spill and the far reaching impact

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: JAGStorm
Ah! Good. Just not found anything this side of The Pond yet.
Rainbows
Jane

www.foxnews.com...

Erin Brockovich sounds alarm on East Palestine train derailment: 'I've never seen anything like this'

I have never seen anything like this in my entire career where there is no information almost a shutdown. And it is frustrating. It's wrong. And I really am concerned about that community and the answers they're not getting. And if we don't give it to them, they're never going to be able to protect their health and welfare," said Brockovich.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Biden is a absolute criminal - Denying Ohio disaster relief because he has a beef with the Gov should get him kicked out of office . He thinks he's untouchable and that's dangerous not a soul in Ohio should vote for a Dem .

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
Biden is a absolute criminal - Denying Ohio disaster relief because he has a beef with the Gov should get him kicked out of office . He thinks he's untouchable and that's dangerous not a soul in Ohio should vote for a Dem .

None of them care about us, doesn’t matter if you are republican, or a democrat, they don’t care.
They just want our energy, our money, and then when we are old they want us to wither away.
They will destroy every natural thing around us. They will literally pollute our water, our food, and our bodies in every way they can.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Thank you so much for that, and she's not wrong.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty

originally posted by: igloo
Did you see this recent movie about a toxic train crash in ohio?

"Actors in the film from East Palestine faked an evacuation & months later are doing it in real life."

movie White Noise

This movie was the first thing came to mind when I read about Ohio. It’s an incredibly strange, uncanny coincidence.

Reminds me of the X-Files spin off The Lone Gunmen episode which had an airliner fly into a building in NY not long before it happened for real.

It’s almost as though Ohio was to divert the media from Nord Stream, but it got out of hand so they started shooting down balloons and calling them ufos to divert from Ohio

I just watched Whire Noise. Weird movie. Not my kinda flick....but I sucked it up an watched it. Really odd theme of death in the movie. As well, the main character is a professor of Adolf Hitler and Nazism...many times mentioning the mass formation that formed around him. Odd movie. Also odd they spent $100M on it and the box office was approximately $34k. Is that normal now with everything on streaming?

Anyway, so...what do you make of the other very recent train derailments? And that truck that flipped and leaked an acid gas? Just more confusion/ distraction? Keep the fear pumped up?

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Sparkymedic

It’s a Noah Baumbach movie. All of his films are an acquired taste, with their tragi-comic tone and beats coming from the insecurities and human flaws of its characters, often trying to cope with an everyday reality that is counterintuitive. However, this time round in White Noise the context is not ‘everyday’ but instead it’s the opposite - a black swan event, an epic disaster.

I have to say I enjoyed this movie a lot. For me the dry ironies resonated!

‘Death’ is indeed the theme in terms of how we deal with it as an inevitability. The human condition is to more or less deny it will happen. And as misguided as utilising denial often is, in this case I think it may have merit. Death’s gonna happen to us whatever we think or do and dwelling on it won’t change that, but does sower the journey towards it. As illogical as it might seem it does imo make sense to deny it.

The clever conceit used in this story to talk about this topic - death and our denial of it - is that for the central character this denial doesn’t work. He even says words to the effect that he doesn’t have a subconscious - everything is on the surface. So he’s in constant angst over the ever present knowledge of his own inevitable demise and that of his wife (early on the chat about wanting to die before the other so as not to live without them). Death is indeed what it’s all about.

The Hitler aspect (his expertise as a college lecturer) is a sensational wild card thrown into this morose debate that allows Noah, the filmmaker to manifest his fear of death in an epic and cinematic style. Storytelling wise it’s a neat conceit that allows Noah to show us this obsession that would otherwise be an internalised fear; rule #1 of filmmaking: show, don’t tell.

SPOILER ALERT…

…Anyhow, the long and short of it is that a bonafide, real life and death crises brings the character face to face with his mortal fear; it’s makes the imaged real. And the trick at the end - the message Noah seems to want us to take away - is that once the character learns that his fate is sealed by exposure to the toxic cloud, putting a real, tangible ticking clock on his life and he will indeed perish before his wife he is, ironically happier. It’s no longer an unknown intangible fear and he appears freer to enjoy what time he has.

It’s a little disingenuous to credit Noah with all of these conceits, since the movie is adapted from a 1985 book by US author Don DeLillo. I confess he’s an author of high regard who I haven’t read. So I’ve no idea how true the movie is to the book. He also wrote Cosmopolis, which Cronenberg adapted for his film of the same name; an evisceration of American capitalism, if I recall correctly.

In the context of what’s unfolding on the news in the real world White Noise is such an incredibly eerie, timely portent of Ohio that it’s very difficult to accept as mere coincidence, even though it probably is.

Add to that one its major messages being that the fear of death is worse than death itself; if you get exposed to a killer substance you’ll probably be happier for the remaining time you have and there’s potential for interpretation as a psyop (if the public were to learn that they’d been mortally poisoned by exposure to either covid, or the vaccine, or both).

Im guessing that in the novel the message that imagined, feared death is worse than real death is delivered with a great deal of irony; that it’s clear Don isn’t saying this is so, but that such a notion is indeed ‘crazy’ even if it may prove to be true. It’s sad, funny & true - bittersweet & melancholy.

But there is something a little odd about the way this subtext fails to be properly in this film - is it a sad ending? It seems to be a happy ending, with the irony buried somewhere in the celluloid. As if it’s instead saying ‘You’ll die and be happy (as in the NWO phrase ‘You’ll own nothing and be happy’. Like fvck will we!!!

Is this simply a result of poor filmmaking? Film’s surface - the look and experience - can easily overshadow its subtext if the filmmaker is good enough. But Noah Baumbach is very good filmmaker…

The irony is so subtext to the visual and performances in the epilogue that it’s more of less absent. There is the feeling it wants its audience to indeed be accepting of death, which at any other time is not sinister, just honest. But in the era of covid and vaccine damage… it’s pretty damned sinister.

Or maybe Noah’s playing it straight and wants that irony to be an aftertaste, rather than over egging it in the storytelling. It probably this as this dry filmmaking that always makes the audience suffer and do the work is totally his style. I doubt Noah is a party to any conspiratorial psyops to brainwash the public into accepting potential vaccine damage. As you said, its box office was poor, it’s an art house movie aimed at a niche audience, so poor box office was predictable (though its views on Netflix might be a different story, dunno). Every year Netflix gambles on a few properties it hopes will be Oscar bait it can boast about. They’ve so much money they can afford it.

But that said, the similarity combined with the timing is still beyond wired.

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: McGinty
OK, this is complete 'tin foil hat' thought.
What if, because the film was not only made in East Palestine, but many of the extras were local people, that the 'fear' of the very same thing happening in 'real life', their collective underlying fear manifested it into reality.
"Thought brings form" and "careful what you wish for" comes to mind.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Yes i havent seen it but i heard.... seems they are still into revealing their stuff this way!

a reply to: igloo

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Whatever we think of such notions, it's one that fits this freak coincidence. Is such a manifestation any less bizarre than than the proportions of this coincidence. It's debatable!

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 11:59 AM
link   
2 articles :

link
link

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty
a reply to: Sparkymedic

It’s a Noah Baumbach movie. All of his films are an acquired taste, with their tragi-comic tone and beats coming from the insecurities and human flaws of its characters, often trying to cope with an everyday reality that is counterintuitive. However, this time round in White Noise the context is not ‘everyday’ but instead it’s the opposite - a black swan event, an epic disaster.

I have to say I enjoyed this movie a lot. For me the dry ironies resonated!

‘Death’ is indeed the theme in terms of how we deal with it as an inevitability. The human condition is to more or less deny it will happen. And as misguided as utilising denial often is, in this case I think it may have merit. Death’s gonna happen to us whatever we think or do and dwelling on it won’t change that, but does sower the journey towards it. As illogical as it might seem it does imo make sense to deny it.

The clever conceit used in this story to talk about this topic - death and our denial of it - is that for the central character this denial doesn’t work. He even says words to the effect that he doesn’t have a subconscious - everything is on the surface. So he’s in constant angst over the ever present knowledge of his own inevitable demise and that of his wife (early on the chat about wanting to die before the other so as not to live without them). Death is indeed what it’s all about.

The Hitler aspect (his expertise as a college lecturer) is a sensational wild card thrown into this morose debate that allows Noah, the filmmaker to manifest his fear of death in an epic and cinematic style. Storytelling wise it’s a neat conceit that allows Noah to show us this obsession that would otherwise be an internalised fear; rule #1 of filmmaking: show, don’t tell.

SPOILER ALERT…

…Anyhow, the long and short of it is that a bonafide, real life and death crises brings the character face to face with his mortal fear; it’s makes the imaged real. And the trick at the end - the message Noah seems to want us to take away - is that once the character learns that his fate is sealed by exposure to the toxic cloud, putting a real, tangible ticking clock on his life and he will indeed perish before his wife he is, ironically happier. It’s no longer an unknown intangible fear and he appears freer to enjoy what time he has.

It’s a little disingenuous to credit Noah with all of these conceits, since the movie is adapted from a 1985 book by US author Don DeLillo. I confess he’s an author of high regard who I haven’t read. So I’ve no idea how true the movie is to the book. He also wrote Cosmopolis, which Cronenberg adapted for his film of the same name; an evisceration of American capitalism, if I recall correctly.

In the context of what’s unfolding on the news in the real world White Noise is such an incredibly eerie, timely portent of Ohio that it’s very difficult to accept as mere coincidence, even though it probably is.

Add to that one its major messages being that the fear of death is worse than death itself; if you get exposed to a killer substance you’ll probably be happier for the remaining time you have and there’s potential for interpretation as a psyop (if the public were to learn that they’d been mortally poisoned by exposure to either covid, or the vaccine, or both).

Im guessing that in the novel the message that imagined, feared death is worse than real death is delivered with a great deal of irony; that it’s clear Don isn’t saying this is so, but that such a notion is indeed ‘crazy’ even if it may prove to be true. It’s sad, funny & true - bittersweet & melancholy.

But there is something a little odd about the way this subtext fails to be properly in this film - is it a sad ending? It seems to be a happy ending, with the irony buried somewhere in the celluloid. As if it’s instead saying ‘You’ll die and be happy (as in the NWO phrase ‘You’ll own nothing and be happy’. Like fvck will we!!!

Is this simply a result of poor filmmaking? Film’s surface - the look and experience - can easily overshadow its subtext if the filmmaker is good enough. But Noah Baumbach is very good filmmaker…

The irony is so subtext to the visual and performances in the epilogue that it’s more of less absent. There is the feeling it wants its audience to indeed be accepting of death, which at any other time is not sinister, just honest. But in the era of covid and vaccine damage… it’s pretty damned sinister.

Or maybe Noah’s playing it straight and wants that irony to be an aftertaste, rather than over egging it in the storytelling. It probably this as this dry filmmaking that always makes the audience suffer and do the work is totally his style. I doubt Noah is a party to any conspiratorial psyops to brainwash the public into accepting potential vaccine damage. As you said, its box office was poor, it’s an art house movie aimed at a niche audience, so poor box office was predictable (though its views on Netflix might be a different story, dunno). Every year Netflix gambles on a few properties it hopes will be Oscar bait it can boast about. They’ve so much money they can afford it.

But that said, the similarity combined with the timing is still beyond wired.

Fantastic analysis. Thanks for that. Yes, the timing is beyond strange. A psyop/ predictive programming doesn't surprise me one bit these days. I found the short internet documentary "Enjoy The Show" rather compelling in this regard. No doubt, Adam Driver's agent is a CAA (CIA) agent.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Yesterday Dr. Lee Merritt (The Medical Rebel) posted on Rumble her opinion that the purpose is to take down our food supply, and a land-grab.

She looked at the chemistry of what's in the tanks, shared her conclusions about them, and considered the motive, as advised to her by Scott Kesterson (of BardsFM).

The video: Ohio Chemical Spill—It's not what you think.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: DevotedResearcher

thats very concerning but as far as i can see the proceeds the USA is at the (nearest eqiv) late stage Victorianisms British empire suffered more acutely known as the dark England phase that led the globalist liberal progressives down the pat to galton/fisher and the kinds of eugenics we attribute the worst kinds of nazis and communists with, but reality is its the hall mark of a dying empire grasping at the extremes to save a dying empire..

if this is that then its an indicator as to how close to the end we are..

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DevotedResearcher
Yesterday Dr. Lee Merritt (The Medical Rebel) posted on Rumble her opinion that the purpose is to take down our food supply, and a land-grab.

Today I see her follow-up video: Ohio Train Spill—a Land Grab? With Lt. Col. Pete Chambers USA (Ret.)

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Ohio Derailment More Deadly Than Chernobyl Experts Warn—Mike Adams and Eric Coppolino talking about multi-generational effects.

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Ohio Derailment More Deadly Than Chernobyl Experts Warn—Mike Adams and Eric Coppolino talking about multi-generational effects.

Screenshot of the molecule in question:

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Hate to get too conspiratorial... but a movie was made using people from that town as extras last year.
Guess what it was about. A drain derailment that released deadly chemicals.

Do you have a link to the details of that movie please?

I'm getting a sort of 'Event 201' vibe from this, if indeed it is true that a movie regarding train derailment & noxious chemical spill was made just a year prior to the exact rollout of that scenario in actual events.

I believe 'THEY' are at war with humanity, knowing they can live safely far away in their crystal towers & bunkers, while the surface dwellers must contend with their abominable actions to poison us on a grand scale, such like has never been seen before, so tightly coordinated with food production disasters & more. They are waging war, the common man or woman in the street is the sworn enemy, they have no mercy for us or our children.

edit on FebruarySaturday2302CST06America/Chicago-060004 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Today I see her follow-up video: Ohio Train Spill—a Land Grab? With Lt. Col. Pete Chambers USA (Ret.)

Now, Mike Adams has interviewed Lt. Col. Pete Chambers (and Michael Yon).

A screenshot and the link:

Doc Pete Chambers returns from Ohio front lines for a post-catastrophe situation report - with Michael Yon and Mike Adams

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Joe Biden Heads On Vacation—Again

Joe Biden has retreated to his home state of Delaware yet again for another extended weekend getaway. His presidency has seen him spend 303 days - a full 40% - on vacation, leaving little time for the other important duties of his office.

Sadly, this means Ohio has been largely neglected, with Biden having had no time to spare for the Buckeye State.

Joe Biden - Public Schedule

Video: twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Sean of SGT Report is outraged by the Federal government's neglect of the citizens of East Palestine; he compares it to what happened to first responders of 9/11 at the hands of the EPA:

Dr. Todd Watts & Diane kazer return to SGT Report to discuss the death plume over E. Palestine, Ohio and the EPA's fascist CERCLA 'guidelines' which are draconian, tyrannical and likely to be selectively enforced. The EPA is in lockstep with the UN Agenda 2030 plan to terminate land ownership and human freedom. We also focus on how to detoxify our bodies from the death plume and poisons all around us. . .

EPA CERCLA, UN AGENDA 2030 & THE PLAN TO TRANSFORM THE USA -- KAZER & WATTS

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join