It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where’d the Eggs Go? Multiple Studies Show Egg Yolk Antibodies Block the Binding of SARS-CoV-2

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

we put these elites off planet.

by whatever means necessary.

painfullly so hopefully.

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I knew about this, during the worst of the supposedly covid pandemic, my husband and I were eating organic fertilized eggs every day,

We have never been soo healthy and without any major problems, I have not gotten a cold since before the pandemic.

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: drongosrevenge
a reply to: olaru12

we put these elites off planet.

by whatever means necessary.

painfullly so hopefully.

How do you differentiate between the elite and just rich people? Or are they the same?

I'm working my ass off, 16 or 18 hr. days trying to get rich. Does that make me elite?
edit on 2-2-2023 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12[/post]
If they want my chickens they will have to pry them from my cold dead hands!!

That was so funny! If I could give you 10 stars I would.
edit on 2-2-2023 by TrulyColorBlind because: Corrected a typo.

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

I don't know if I already posted this but whatever, it's worth posting again. I usually have around 50 laying hens at any given time. Due to where I live and my barn condition, my hens have usually quit laying by December and won't start up until March or April, depending on the weather. I like this because I don't want to burn my hens out. Also, eggs last a good while in the fridge, like months. I play it safe though and after a few months, crack each egg individually in a small glass bowl and dump it if it's bad. So far, I have ever only come upon one bad egg so of course I immediately dumped it and got a clean bowl and proceeded with my meal prep.

But that's not what I really want to stress. Because I've heard stories about hobby farms with chickens and backyard chickens being shut down because of 'avian' flu even though the birds appear fine, I decided to add a small room onto the back of my house. I have a back door that will lead to the door of the new incognito chicken house (no, it won't be bright red and my drawing sucks and isn't correct in measurements lol). The new building will be 25' x 8' and will be sided in same color and pattern as my house and I will insulate it very well and have a light on a timer during the winter months. I will also only keep about 10 hens and one rooster in the new chicken house so I can have eggs year around and also hatch my own eggs when needed. A simple drawing below.

In this way, I will feel more secure in my ability to continue having my own hens and continuous eggs. From the normal view, the house hides the building. If someone were to be nosing around my property, it would look like either part of the house or a storage shed.

I believe eggs are super important in the daily diet, besides the fact I love eggs, any way I can have them and would eat them almost every day.

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

I don't know if I already posted this but whatever, it's worth posting again. I usually have around 50 laying hens at any given time. Due to where I live and my barn condition, my hens have usually quit laying by December and won't start up until March or April, depending on the weather. I like this because I don't want to burn my hens out. Also, eggs last a good while in the fridge, like months. I play it safe though and after a few months, crack each egg individually in a small glass bowl and dump it if it's bad. So far, I have ever only come upon one bad egg so of course I immediately dumped it and got a clean bowl and proceeded with my meal prep.

But that's not what I really want to stress. Because I've heard stories about hobby farms with chickens and backyard chickens being shut down because of 'avian' flu even though the birds appear fine, I decided to add a small room onto the back of my house. I have a back door that will lead to the door of the new incognito chicken house (no, it won't be bright red and my drawing sucks and isn't correct in measurements lol). The new building will be 25' x 8' and will be sided in same color and pattern as my house and I will insulate it very well and have a light on a timer during the winter months. I will also only keep about 10 hens and one rooster in the new chicken house so I can have eggs year around and also hatch my own eggs when needed. A simple drawing below.

In this way, I will feel more secure in my ability to continue having my own hens and continuous eggs. From the normal view, the house hides the building. If someone were to be nosing around my property, it would look like either part of the house or a storage shed.

I believe eggs are super important in the daily diet, besides the fact I love eggs, any way I can have them and would eat them almost every day.

Sounds smart. Great idea IMO.

Guerilla Cooping.

What they don't know, won't hurt them, or you...

edit on 2/2/2023 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 05:48 PM
link   
It's not just eggs, it seems like many foods that are good (especially for brain development) are marked as bad food.

Many decades ago in grade school I was taught avocados were bad because of the high fat content.
They scared pregnant and young children away from fish but studies found it was necessary for brain development.
The Atkins diet was called a hoax for years until studies proved it to be helpful for weight loss.

edit on February 2nd 2023 by Daughter2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Guerilla cooping....I like it. And anyone could do it. Build a "dog" house, keep a couple hens. Easy and simple. They have a new thing in TX where people can rent coops and chickens. It would be so simple to build your own and have 2 or 3 hens and not that expensive either. Or buy a dog house even if you are unable to build it yourself. There are all kinds of options. If you only have a couple of hens, it's very cheap to support them and they can eat many of your food scraps.

www.rentthechicken.com...

For $525 and upwards to rent a small coop and a few chickens for 6 months, you could build a heck of small coop and buy some hens that you own for a lot less. If you get tired of them, sell them.

edit on 1728202300000028bThu, 02 Feb 2023 18:08:17 -06002023000000x by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Yeh if you have an egg you have a meal, someone said that in the Philippines, his girlfriend literally lived off of eggs her chicken laid and rice, brown most likely. No wonder they are after the chooks.

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I’ve been eating a hard boiled egg every morning for about 5 years, maybe 6 now. Tested positive for COnVID once during our districts mandatory testing. Didn’t even know I had it. Thought I was having normal allergies that I have daily anyways. Wife and kids never tested positive. My son still has to do mandatory tests every week. They also eat egg a lot.

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 10:20 PM
link   
The albumin in eggs and a proteinase in it seem to deter the spread of the covid virus. The protease is not heat stable, meaning that when you hard boil an egg, you destroy the protease and then the white and yolk solid up. A soft boiled or overeasy egg is more protect-ant against viruses. The old saying to toss a raw egg into a beer is real, it does stop certain viruses. That protease in the runny egg is also absorbed systemicly into the body through the digestive system.

Beating an egg white at high speed also destroys the protease, it is the energy that destroys it, heat is a form of energy.

Antibodies in eggs do not include antibodies for a disease the chicken never had or its ancestors never had. Unlike animals that nurse their young and are given antibodies through the milk, the chicken has all it's foods in the egg to form so there needs to be antibodies passed on to the chick that way. Eggs probably contain antibodies to common coronaviruses though, which would probably be enough to stimulate an innate immune reaction to the virus that causes covid 19. But I would put my bets on the little liquid white and the yolk proteases in a soft boiled egg or an over easy egg doing the most against this virus.

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

It's interesting the CDC recommends against eating raw/over easy eggs.
u.osu.edu...

For 15 years, I cooked my mom either a soft boiled or over easy egg. She liked it almost raw - she ate bacon and sausage too. Never any issues with viruses or colds. Died at 90 from cancer but up until that time she handled colds/flu better than her children.

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
a reply to: Gothmog

How about add some bacon also

Bacon , grits , toast , french fried potatoes , and a slice of tomato ....

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Almost like this guy is psychic.

Bill Gates Invested In Artificial Eggs Before Mysterious Egg Shortage and Price Hikes

Globalist billionaire Bill Gates, who has a history of making uncannily prescient investments just before disaster strikes in the world, invested in artificial eggs before the price of eggs spiked.

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to:

karl 12

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

bacon and eggs but now you can eat bacon till the cows come home with no health risks.

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

He should have quit when he was ahead.

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Yeeh, but those F.ucks have deep obsession to destroy humanity ...they cant stop itself...they-must-destroy ...it`s a lifeblood for those people .

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

I'm guessing that the lady whose chickens weren't laying since Halloween may have been skimping on the protein and/or calorie content of her chicken feed.

I'm guessing you have never seen a chicken up close.

I don't know of anyone who performs a calorie count or chemical analysis on their chicken feed. It just don't work like that. There's this thing called "merchantability" that says if a person buys something advertised for a specific use, that thing must be appropriate for said specific use. In other words, if anyone is selling chicken feed, it has to be feed formulated to be healthy for chickens. Producer's Pride feed (sold by Tractor Supply) fails this merchantability test, but it passed that test for a long time.

I have been using Producer's Pride chick starter for new birds... but no longer, since it has become patently obvious that Tractor Supply feed is unreliable. But I can see where someone who does not free-range and who is used to using Producer's Pride and getting eggs would assume the feed is good until proven otherwise.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

My chickens haven't stopped laying all winter, production just slowed a small bit (as is expected). That's because I don't buy chicken feed for adult chickens; they eat the bugs and grass seeds already here so I don't have nearly as many bugs. Plus, it saves money. I spent the money to buy and raise the chickens, I built the coop and the henhouse, and now my eggs and pest control are free. I simply walk outside ad lift the lid when I want eggs. Plus I get bigger eggs (larger than jumbo) with orange yolks instead of those in the store with light yellow spots in the middle. The chickens run loose and my dog protects them from predators. My eggs are free; the egg crisis hasn't affected me at all.

My plans include an automatic incubator and a feed mill for the chicks. At that point, my flock will be 100% self-sufficient. I want to see the guy who is big enough and bad enough to decide I have to shut down my birds. I know he's probably out there, but he's going to have to be ten feet tall with the superpowers of Superman... and I ain't never seen nobody that big and that bad. Be nice to see him once before I die, just out of curiosity.

TheRedneck

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join