It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where’d the Eggs Go? Multiple Studies Show Egg Yolk Antibodies Block the Binding of SARS-CoV-2

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I have never had covid yet. I eat a lot of eggs so maybe this explains it. Eggs are a called a "wonder food" and a "miracle food". Most of my eggs in the past have come from a local farm, but as many are reporting her chickens quit laying eggs around the end of October. Finding another source has been difficult due to the grocery store prices, so I have resorted to having to buy from the store.

I actually saw a video a few days ago from a lady who said her chickens had not laid eggs since around Halloween. She added goat feed to her chicken's feeding schedule due to the high price of chicken feed and they began laying eggs again right away! Many, many farmers have been saying their chickens are not laying eggs anymore and are blaming the chicken feed. I wouldn't doubt, after all that has happened the past 3 years, that "they" would do this on purpose.

Our results show that the anti-Spike-S1 IgYs showed significant neutralizing potency against SARS-CoV-2 pseudovirus, various spike protein mutants, and even SARS-CoV in vitro.

Thedcpatriot.com

National Library of Medicine

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 10:01 AM
link   
A couple of things to add, since I was going to make a "War On Eggs" thread:

Egg factories are "mysteriously" burning down

Avian Flu is allegedly spreading (with lack of evidence), is avian flu a gain of function virus designed to wipe out food supply or manufactured excuse to cull millions of chickens ?

Tractor supply is selling feed that causes chickens to not lay eggs. When farmers switch feed they start laying again. Feed company has ties to WEF.

Media says eggs cause blood clots (lol)

Backyard chickens are big threat to WEF because they allow for people to be self sufficient. Can't have that!

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: tinker9917

- Go with local feed sources, or make your own.

Chickens are the LIFE BLOOD to a homestead or off-grid living.

That's why they don't want us raising them, with the added bonus of causing food shortages, world-wide.

Prepare now people, or face the consequences, that's my advice.

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 10:10 AM
link   
The elites are trying to kill you.

Big facts.

Time to choose a side.

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox

Big facts.

Time to choose a side.

After we choose a side....then what?

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: PurpleFox

Big facts.

Time to choose a side.

After we choose a side....then what?

Then you wait for UN blue helmets to arrive to transport you to your local FEMA camp because of *insert emergency here
edit on 2-2-2023 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Egg-cellent

Raw egg's to get it ? Does cooking destroy antibodie ?

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

Egg-cellent

Over easy to maintain yolkey benefits, bro.

edit on 2/2/2023 by MykeNukem because: 🍻

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Backyard chickens are big threat to WEF because they allow for people to be self sufficient. Can't have that!

If they want my chickens they will have to pry them from my cold dead hands!!

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

Sure bro, im allways interested to maintain proper yokey sufficiency

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Sure bro, im allways interested to maintain proper yokey sufficiency

y-Olkey then!

Egg-ceptional!

Have a good d'egg!!!

edit on 2/2/2023 by MykeNukem because: 🍻

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

Egg-cellent

Over easy to maintain yolkey benefits, bro.

Throw it in the pan , don't turn it , and take it out a heartbeat or 2 later.
Throw it on the plate.

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: tinker9917
I have never had covid yet. I eat a lot of eggs so maybe this explains it. Eggs are a called a "wonder food" and a "miracle food". Most of my eggs in the past have come from a local farm, but as many are reporting her chickens quit laying eggs around the end of October. Finding another source has been difficult due to the grocery store prices, so I have resorted to having to buy from the store.

I actually saw a video a few days ago from a lady who said her chickens had not laid eggs since around Halloween. She added goat feed to her chicken's feeding schedule due to the high price of chicken feed and they began laying eggs again right away! Many, many farmers have been saying their chickens are not laying eggs anymore and are blaming the chicken feed. I wouldn't doubt, after all that has happened the past 3 years, that "they" would do this on purpose.

Our results show that the anti-Spike-S1 IgYs showed significant neutralizing potency against SARS-CoV-2 pseudovirus, various spike protein mutants, and even SARS-CoV in vitro.

Thedcpatriot.com

National Library of Medicine

Those antibodies in the egg yolk are there to protect the developing chick from viral infections. If you were to cook the egg before eating it, the cooking process would denature the antibodies and they would have no more antiviral action. Similarly, if you were to eat the egg raw, your stomach acid would dissolve the antibodies and also eliminate any antiviral activity they might have.

I'm guessing that the lady whose chickens weren't laying since Halloween may have been skimping on the protein and/or calorie content of her chicken feed.

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 11:37 AM
link   

I am practical yolker! eggs-plorer

Drinking some eggspresso , then eggs-ercise

Have an eggs-tra special day!

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I dream of a better tomorrow, where a chicken can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....RWE

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 11:43 AM
link   
We have a friend who has a lot of chickens, he would bring us eggs all the time.

He had the same problem very few eggs for months, just about a week ago changed foods and already has eggs .

Whatever this is its real no doubt in my mind. And eggs are 8 bucks a dozen

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

How about add some bacon also

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 12:42 PM
link   
AKA sunny side up. drip that yolk on the toast. mmmmm

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
AKA sunny side up. drip that yolk on the toast. mmmmm

Mmm is right!

I love rice on the side mixed in with my yolks...yummy!

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Hell yeah. My Korean GF back in college introduced me to the joys of yolky in rice. As part of bibimbap if I recall correctly.
Also a great cheap meal for us was just rice, soft egg, and canned tuna, plus gochujang paste all mixed up. mmm cheap n tasty.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join