It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2023 Year of the Water Rabbit

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomaSempre
I'm in...

Tiger 1962. I'm also a Leo….I guess I'm just a big cat.

Tigers/Leos all roar and no bite 🐈 I seriously think Tigers/Leos might be the biggest softies in all of astrology. Sure they have a scary voice, but deep down, TOTAL softie!!!

You are going to have a fast year. It will be 2024 and you’ll ask where did 2023 go type of year.
Not too many ups or downs.

Don’t be too extravagant in any area, food, money, health and it will be a nice year for you.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

100%. I’m looking forward to the next Snake year which rolls around in 2025. By complete coincidence I spent the last one’s new year, 2001, in NYC Chinatown. For this year, it’s all about focusing on the essentials things, family and being creative.

Great thread.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 01:03 PM
link   

You got me Jag...I'm a softie.
Thanks for the reading.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: firesnake

100%. I’m looking forward to the next Snake year which rolls around in 2025. By complete coincidence I spent the last one’s new year, 2001, in NYC Chinatown. For this year, it’s all about focusing on the essentials things, family and being creative.

Great thread.

The last snake year was 2013 (how was that for you?) I spent snake year 2001 having my beautiful daughter! Funny enough she was such a long baby and totally skinny! How snake like right?
Everyone loved her unusually thin long fingers and said she would be a piano player. She isn't, but she is gifted at music.
She is also unbelievably creative, as most snakes are.

I'm warning everyone, do not, DO NOT tick off a snake, they will always remember, and probably never forgive you.
That sign sure holds a grudge!!!!

edit on 11-1-2023 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I've nothing better to do so: July 1967 (goat I guess?) Cancer western sign. Thanks Jag

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Ohh im a Golden Moonkey 1980

makes sense

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: thegeneraldisarray
I've nothing better to do so: July 1967 (goat I guess?) Cancer western sign. Thanks Jag

Goats my favorite, I married one!

Goats and Rabbits are besties so get ready for a FABULOUS year, seriously a great year!
I know the last few have been terrible years and we've all trudged through them. They were the worst for Rabbits, Goats and pigs, but now it's party time, especially for you!!

This year for you, anything job, or money related will be especially good. Always take advantage of the good years. Things like asking for raises, starting a side gig, etc.

There might be some bumps in the relationship sector, but nothing too bad.
I always think of Goats as the grump but hard workers of the zodiac. They don't complain, they just grumble and work work work. Well all the work is going to pay off. Think of yourself in the best light this year, if you think you deserve it, you do. If you think you can make more, you probably can. If you think you need to hop jobs to get higher pay, this is most likely the best year for it.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I am curious. My year of Birth is 1963 on the 22 day of December. a reply to: JAGStorm

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Adept18

Ohh im a Golden Moonkey 1980

makes sense

I love the Golden animals, they are truly special and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
One of my kids is a Golden animal and she is very VERY different. Very special old soul child.
Don't be too put off by people being jealous of you, you can't help it that you are different!

Monkey, you ready to have a good time, 2023 is waiting for you!

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 01:19 PM
link   
By the looks of this thread, it seems we have a lot of Gen Xers on ATS. 👍

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Aww thanks, im not normal thats for sure

link   

originally posted by: fworkman
I am curious. My year of Birth is 1963 on the 22 day of December. a reply to: JAGStorm

It's your year, you are a Water Rabbit, and it's a Water Rabbit year 2023.
Traditionally when you are in your year it's not that great (not as bad as being in your enemy year (rooster), but still not great)

This might be an annoying year for you, but remember Rabbits are always lucky.
Maybe some relationship issues.

Work and health should go well, minor annoyances but nothing major.

Love life might be the problem this year. Good luck!

link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes
By the looks of this thread, it seems we have a lot of Gen Xers on ATS. 👍

That's why we are so awesome!

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I didn't see 1968 anywhere in this thread, and now I am curious

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Apparent due to the Chinese New Year start date in 1991 I am actually a metal horse…which you already answered. So I got a tough year incoming

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizona2
I didn't see 1968 anywhere in this thread, and now I am curious

what month,

The Lunar new year starts in January or Feb, so we need to know the month

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 01:24 PM
link   
July
1968 Born East Stroudsburg, Pa

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
Apparent due to the Chinese New Year start date in 1991 I am actually a metal horse…which you already answered. So I got a tough year incoming

Even though there is a set date for Lunar new year I always feel the effects early, some of you might have too.

For your sign it's going to be a wild ride this year.
Do you feel taken advantage of in some aspect of your life, love life, family life or work?
That is one thing that is negative for you this year. You feel something is inbalanced, especially when giving of yourself.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizona2
July
1968 Born East Stroudsburg, Pa

You are an Earth Monkey, and it's going to be a GOOD fun year for you!
Think back to 1999 & 2011, Were those great years for you, fun years?
This year will probably be similar.

Both those years were fantastic for me. Even things that seemed bad turned out to be REALLY good in hindsight!

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Now I'm curious about specific birthdates and timing -

For example: One of my daughter's friends was born Jan. 24, 2001 - which is the first day of Snale year...

...but, what if she had been born just after midnight so, here in the states her birthday is the 24th, but in a timezone just one hour earlier, she would have been a Dragon baby..

I know in Western Zodiac there's a thing about being born on the 'cusp' of the sign - is that a 'thing' with Chinese Zodiac?

I've always been relieved that my daughter wasn't born on a 'cusp' date, because her official birth time is 11:59, and I would always have wondered about clock accuracy and actual Zodiac sign (I know, stupid, but that's me)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join