It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russell Warns Of Technocratic Enslavement.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I'm not sure that Musk is intentionally being a Chromwell.. but he's outing the monasteries and their fake relics virtues and their paid for charms of protection.. but he is doing the kind of damage to the fabric of that society as the reformation did to give us the agreement of the people/bill of rights..

i joke but at times the meeting of women in the face of progressive ideology smacks of a modern version of the Putney debates and where some think they are rolling back those freedoms and curtailing speech like Rome I can't help but think they'll craft an explosion in freedoms of expression and rights..

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
It may not be as bad as you think. One group is silenced and censored by all platforms while the other is amplified. Look at how upset one side is when the veil was lifted off of just one single platform. It order for the panopticon to function there can’t be any fair play. There may be more people awake then we realize but we cannot hear or see them.

The panopticon in action. Instilling the belief one is a marginal minority or even in opposition of society can erode the conviction of said beliefs. People naturally want to be part of group and this is social engineering at work.

a reply to: ColeYounger

The Twitter saga is far from over, and TPTB have turned on Musk as hard as they ever have on Trump.

I don't think we've even reached the half way point of this show on how to cancel/discredit/erase the rich and famous from the world stage.

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: nickyw

I'm not sure that Musk is intentionally being a Chromwell.. but he's outing the monasteries and their fake relics virtues and their paid for charms of protection.. but he is doing the kind of damage to the fabric of that society as the reformation did to give us the agreement of the people/bill of rights..

i joke but at times the meeting of women in the face of progressive ideology smacks of a modern version of the Putney debates and where some think they are rolling back those freedoms and curtailing speech like Rome I can't help but think they'll craft an explosion in freedoms of expression and rights..

I'm no fan of Catholicism or Christianity in general. Religion and cults are all control mechanisms that claim the "control" is a path to freedom and enlightenment. Like junkies think their addictions are an expression of freedom.
edit on 31-12-2022 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 12:23 PM
link   
So you can see the control mechanism in organized religion but not in MSM, Twitter, Facebook, google ect? Or is it just their control aligns with your views so it’s a necessary evil?

My what selective blinders you have. Not entirely but mostly eh?

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I just posted another thread on the same subject by James Corbett. I think your video makes a better introduction as Brand is more humorous and less time intensive. I would suggest they listen to Corbett after this if they want to learn more.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Glad this topic is getting lots of coverage. It probably is the greatest danger facing humanity today.

Ironic that IBM made the punch card system used in Nazi death camps and is still working today to implement "digital solutions".
edit on 31-12-2022 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
So you can see the control mechanism in organized religion but not in MSM, Twitter, Facebook, google ect? Or is it just their control aligns with your views so it’s a necessary evil?

My what selective blinders you have. Not entirely but mostly eh?

Son, I know the power of the media, I've been in the entertainment biz for over 20yrs, film, TV, video game development and stage production. imo....your efforts to insult me are based on politics. That's a subject for another thread in the mud pit, not here!

If you want to strike a blow against the technocracy...throw your cell out in the street along with all the other devises you use to entertain yourself.

Union strong, Union proud....IATSE, SAG/AFTRA

It's been fun...I need to get back to work.
edit on 31-12-2022 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Would you believe I've just watched that very episode and was getting ready to post it (before going to the pub)?

Popped up on his feed earlier on and if that video is not a wake-up call then I don't know what is.

Should be mandatory viewing for everyone and am very glad you've made a thread about it.

Do you get the feeling digital id is being hyped by every government, corporation, financial institution and globalist-connected NGO as "the way of the future"? Well, you're right! But why is this being pushed so hard right now.

Don't miss this important edition of The Corbett Report podcast where James lays out the digital ID agenda and how it serves as the linchpin of the entire global enslavement grid.

Flashback: The Global Digital ID Prison

All the best mate and happy new year (to you and everyone).

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 12:54 PM
link   
The WEF technocrats will use bioweapon pandemics to force everyone to obey their one world slavery.

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Have a good day at work. My questions were insulting perhaps I’ll be censored in the future to spare you.
Good advice you just gave actually however it’s quite hypocritical because if you followed it yourself you would be unemployed.

edit on 31-12-2022 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

and like the 30s they'll lock themselves into going down the nazi or communist routes of genocide..

humans being human means enough will take risks to live life as like truth will out and murder will out, life will out.. which is what these people who think themselves gods fail to understand.. nor the unintended consequences of their stupidity..

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I don't think civilization has enough time left on the meter to become a high tech dystopia. i do beleive they will try to implement it as a last ditch effort to maintain control, but i don't think it will work. make no mistake though, you will actually want it to work, because the alternative that's coming is total collapse of industrial civilization. there will be a great winding down, it's already underway now. showing up in various places. mainstream news sites are already telling people to "Give up on the American dream of home ownership" . the writing is already on the wall.

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 06:23 AM
link   
The establishment has been trying to regain control since it lost power during the reformation, which led to the formation of the United States of America through the agreement of the people and the concept of "we the people." There is a strong disdain for populism because it often ends up in these types of agreements and movements. It is interesting to note that we may be experiencing similar events to the reformation, with individuals like Elon Musk leading a modern-day dissolution of monasteries and their influence on society. This aligns with the ideas of Hilaire Belloc, who traced the roots of capitalism back to the dissolution of monasteries and their societal influence, rather than the reformation.

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 02:42 PM
link   

The other “must read” thread may land you in PRISM

Two of the best threads here! Another involves a space dog and the Breakaway Society.

Even if just reading for fun… the ideas are dangerous because it shows us what the cage looks like… and what a door is!!

edit on 1-1-2023 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: Fix bbcode

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Nice one dude!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

wont people just opt to black markets and trading outwith the system?
humans always find a way to continue living

no way am I getting involved in some dystopian corporate enslaved nightmare , id rather live in the woods

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 02:07 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join