It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A startup says it’s begun releasing particles into the atmosphere

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I don't know what is more insane, this or Bill Gate's CO2 sucking factory in CA. (not enough CO2, all life will perish!)

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Suspiciously reminds me of the Stephen King short story in Nightmares and Dreamscapes called "The End of the Whole Mess"
the adaptation is okay the story itself was better

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 11:45 AM
link   

David Keith, one of the world’s leading experts on solar geoengineering, says that the amount of material in question—less than 10 grams of sulfur per flight—doesn’t represent any real environmental danger; a commercial flight can emit about 100 grams per minute, he points out. Keith and his colleagues at Harvard University have worked for years to move forward on a small-scale stratospheric experiment known as SCoPEx, which has been repeatedly delayed.

While good they are not moving fast and big with it, still terrifying that a group of chads think they can figure this out.

So at the moment at least it is just parting stupid people from their money.

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Sounds like a dust bowl era rain making con. I'd worry about other pollutants spewing out of factories in China before I'd worry about this scam.

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

While good they are not moving fast and big with it, still terrifying that a group of chads think they can figure this out.
So at the moment at least it is just parting stupid people from their money.

yeah, that's kinda like a bunch of congressional representatives thinking they can do audits better than the irs and telling people that still suffer TDS we got him again.

edit on 25-12-2022 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I guess it isn't cold enough for these bozos.

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 02:10 PM
link   
What they really should do to upscale this is to retrofit tanks and sprayers onto airplanes and disperse it over a larger more broad area.

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: eXia7

Why if i may ask ?

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

Why if i may ask ?

/whoosh

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 02:24 PM
link   
/sarcasm at the end of your previous post would have stopped it whooshing over my head as well!🤣

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Maxmars

There is No Logical Reason to Attempt that .CO2 is 0.4% of the Earth's Atmosphere and 3% of that is Man-Made . That means 0.12% of the CO2 is coming from Humans, and 99.88% is Naturally Occurring .
Once you Know that , you can no longer Believe that this is about the Climate or CO2 . If you still Believe it , you're Ideologically Possessed .

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeltone
/sarcasm at the end of your previous post would have stopped it whooshing over my head as well!🤣

True, but that wouldn't be as fun.

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

On top of that, CO2 only accounts for around 3% of greenhouse gases...Water vapor being the most common.
When are we going to see this from the climate change nutjobs...

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Flatcoat

Most of them are still stuck on the "global warming" train and just say "climate change" because it's more woke or PC

I'm not sure we'll make it to see the coming ice age at this point

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Sounds like a brilliant business opportunity. It's too small a scale to have any real impact, but they can sell "offsets" to dummies of the climate religion who feel guilty and want to help "save the planet."

On the other hand, if the idea catches on and a lot of this starts happening, they could really # up the planet. We don't know enough about the climate system to responsibly try to purposefully alter it.

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 10:39 AM
link   
When I was in school we were told that the South American rainforests were the ‘lungs of the earth’. The rate at which they have diminished is very concerning.
I have a cousin who used to work for NASA, I believe it was, using satellite imagery to make maps of the changes in forestation on the earth. Really eye opening how much has been lost everywhere! So many buildings & concrete now. ‘They paved paradise & put up a parking lot’!

Trees take in carbon dioxide, give off oxygen & filter pollutants. Plant more trees. Lots of trees. That should really be the ‘going green’ initiative! Plus transpiration from trees is cooling. Win/win!

WOQ

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: wasobservingquietly

And sadly, they are building a highway all the way through the rainforest (east to west I think) ... that ought to be both an eye sore and a black eye for all concerned.

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Brought to you by the same minds that decided to poison the entire world to test mRNA

Im sure it will be FINE guys, why should we be skeptical!

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Im sure it will be FINE guys, why should we be skeptical!

I know, I know... I must have that new disorder... 'defiance syndrome.'

I really hate that they own everything from academia to the media.

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Obviously you dont have to be Tony Heller to debunk these clowns. Yet none of them hangs for international conspiracy. Nobody's in jail. Justice takes forever so apathy sets in. It's not too different from living in China

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join