It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Gates explaining how we need to lower the population of earth to save the planet.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

you can't get your population reductions outside of accepting you have to embrace genocide as then you have to decide who you genocide it was western dilemma in the 20s and 30s as it was again in the 70s..

its one thing having a blueprint demanding a 50% population reduction its another to implementing the reduction, you have to end up where nazi Germany did to even be consider it possible to engage in and get away with genocide.

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: nickyw

for those to young to know this was the thinking in the 70s that formed the core of the people party then green movement, the ecologists teddy goldsmith along with Britain's leading scientists put forward an early build back better plan in the face of crisis..

it envisaged a nonfeudal world where the UKs 56m was reduced to 30m and the few remaining poor people kept in servitude to the wealthy..

its a response that goes back to late stage Victorian liberal hatred of the working class getting equal rights, we can see the hatred of social mobility in the 15 min cities.. the thing is they want to eradicate the poor but also want to be the goodies and they can't be in both camps.. there is no good way to engage in or get away with genocide..

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: nickyw

the greens still host the 1972 blueprint

link to download pdf

from that you can pull out the groups they want to eradicate, the sick, the mentally ill, the alcoholics, the elderly, the criminals, the illegitimate children..

these are the same kinds of people who embraced the bloody code.. wanting to eradicate the poor, the unwell is the kind of thing those at gates's level have dreamed off or tried to implement mass genocide many times over the last 1,000 years when their order is failing as it is now..

we can only hope their order fails before they begin to implement any solutions they have come up with.. the current ones have done enough harm for us to hope the tide is turning on them.

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I don't know why this is looked at as a bad thing. I would guess the majority of the population now are fully embracing that the emperor has no clothes and in the process of ripping their own off. It seems to me that the Elite oversight council released medicines that appeal to the nature of those convinced and is currently ridding us of the dysfunction. I wonder if the detonation of the Georgia Guidestones was actually the signal to start the race. 500,000,000 seems about accurate to the number of people who didn't take Klaus' magic juice.

For once it's nice to know I'll be among the 500 million, see you at the finish line lads!

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: VulcanWerks

I know plenty of successful people who will hit the peace pipe and do yoga, lift, write, paint, play games, whatever. The difference is, that’s the exception and not the rule for them. Why? They have careers, businesses, practices, families, etc. Things that motivate them to be successful and reach goals.

How do they measure their success and when is their ambition satisfied?

When you reach a point, like we have, where half of your population doesn’t contribute to it beyond being a human robot, then how valuable is life? Not very, apparently - they literally exist to help someone else get wealthy - and they get paid enough to have a place to sleep and food to eat.

Life isn't about being valuable, because life isn't a commodity. When you perceive society as industry, you begin to walk the road I described before. Merits and utility are a very sociopathic philosophy to sustain community, to the point that every decade of industrial achievement is streamlined to reduce human waste. That is to say, unnecessary life. You are surplus and therefore expendable.

I guess I see those folks and feel badly for them. They’re just existing, and seem to be ok with it. Their contribution is scanning a bottle of Gatorade for me - which I could have done just as easily myself (prefer self-checkout anyway) - and for all of that I will pay taxes to ensure people of a similar ilk are subsidized.

So you lack any fundamental appreciation for the value of human life unless they earn their place in society performing a service that can be measured and qualified?

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 05:00 PM
link   
He’s right, we do need to lower it. But if he’s thinking of doing that quickly, inhumanely and with bias, then he should start with himself

edit on 19-12-2022 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: jerryznv Lets start with the most obvious resource wasters (the richest1%)

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
a reply to: jerryznv

I don't know why depopulation is considered a conspiracy theory. It has been openly discussed for many years by the worlds elite. They have made it no secret it's what they want, and are working toward that end. They have even had some success, just not to the extent they would like. They'll keep trying though.

If at first you don't succeed...

Yes many years and even John Holdren wrote a book about it , and said he thought there should be mass medication of the water supplies with sterilants even without knowledge or consent of the people but that he knew it was too radical and a lot of people wouldn’t approve…
Such hubris

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty
He’s right, we do need to lower it. But if he’s thinking of doing that quickly, inhumanely and with bias, then he should start with himself

They are already doing that inhumanly using vaccines and abortion … in case you hadn’t noticed.

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 08:01 PM
link   

The evil of men like Gates has been known for a long time, but most people, even in the U.S. don't seem to care.

Under the guise of "bringing vaccines to third world nations" globalists like the Gates used U.S. and UK tax payer money to force botched abortions and forced sterilizations throughout third world nations like India, South America, etc.

Liberals and leftists around the world still see evil men like Bill Gates as "saviours." It's mind-boggling how naive and downright brainwashed so many people are.

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

They just want to lower the world population to levels they can control. They know there are too many of us, and too few of them.

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 12:54 AM
link   

If we subscribe to the logic that lowering the carbon footprint by reducing population will save the planet, then the people with the largest carbon footprint will be the best to remove. Since this is supposedly tied to consumerism and economic activity, since billionaires are the most impactful economically, wouldn't Mr Gates do us all a great service by eliminating himself?

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

originally posted by: McGinty

They are already doing that inhumanly using vaccines and abortion … in case you hadn’t noticed.

I don't trust the vaccines, but are they a depopulation strategy? Perhaps - perhaps not, we simply don't know. Is the need for them being manipulated? Imo, yes - always 'yes' when there's money to be made by big pharma and their political stooges.

As for abortions being depopulation... That theory only works if they're forced abortions. Are there stats showing a big increase in forced abortions? Passing laws to allow women to choose isn't depopulation at work, it's human rights at work. If you got knocked up by someone without intending to wouldn't you want to be able to decide for yourself what you do next?

Whether someone believes we're overpopulated or not, doesn't withstand imo the fact that we as a species should have a modicum of control over our 'spread'. If i were an alien border control official looking down at Earth from my flying saucer that would be my criteria for whether or not a cordon is in place around our solar system. Until as a species we learn to be the masters of our procreation we are little more than beasts and can perhaps be loosely defined from the point of view of that flying saucer as a potential virus if released into the wilds of interstellar space. In the fraction of the time it takes a star like our Sun to blink in and out of existence Human's would be everywhere. We would infest space - all of it!

But the way to get a grip on our loins and wombs shouldn't be draconian and absolutely mustn't be martial. It needs to be with everyone's cooperation - with hearts & minds - and that's best done with the carrot rather than the stick. But this will take longer and that's something we'll have to live, or die with. We've overfilled the lifeboat, but throwing out the weak and dumb isn't the answer - not if we're hoping to be more than beasts.

Reward families that stop at 2 children with social, cultural, educational and financial benefits. Sure this may appear discriminatory, but it's entirely within a family's powers to achieve this. People will run away from punishment, but they're run towards reward. Within a few generations the population will reach a number that allows everyone to enjoy some wealth, resources and a planet not being pushed to the edge of its ecosystems.

And who knows, we may also welcome some new friends from the stars no longer worried about us spreading uncontrolled throughout the galaxy.

edit on 20-12-2022 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: openminded2011

the thing is the like of gates are stuck in the new liberal thinking of the 20s and 30s that paved the way for nazisn.. this path only leads to the main gates of those kinds of camps it doesn't lead anywhere else as its advocates know..

new liberalism died in 1922/1923.. and we fast approach the same end game now as the likes of gates will end up forever known alongside the other great new liberal eugenicists like Galton, Fisher, Keynes, Churchill and Beveridge..
edit on 20-12-2022 by nickyw because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Earth doesn't have the resources for 8 billion souls never mind (add numbers).

What you are witnessing now with all the mass immigration, Famine, war, pestilence, etc will be nothing compared to what lies ahead if we continue down this path. Which we will.

Gates is only stating the obvious.
Buckle up for the ride of a lifetime.

Sorry Children and Grandchildren. We #ed up.

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Bill Gates talks about depopulation, but meanwhile buys up land all over in every state and lives in a mansion like an emperor. The US is less than 1/4 of the population of China.
edit on 20-12-2022 by sean because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

What you are witnessing now with all the mass immigration, Famine, war, pestilence, etc will be nothing compared to what lies ahead if we continue down this path. Which we will.

The earth has no problem sustaining over a hundred billion, we could live well it is just that we have to learn to treat our fellow human beings as human beings.

There is more than sufficient land, more than sufficient resources and more than sufficient space.

Yet there are people that want to claim it can only support eleven billion, people claiming it is already overpopulated.

Go and live in the vast uncultivated regions of the world such as the Siberian and Eurasian step lands whose population is scarce today and has been since the Mongols did a number of the farmers and wiped out the city's and entire peoples that once did live there destroying irrigation and contributing toward desertification of much of the arable lands there as well as when they headed south and indeed they even smashed the ancient canals of Mesopotamia and turned much of what was then green into the desert we see there today.

There is no problem with population, mass migration yes, caused by poverty and crime for the most part.

You want the culprit turn your face AWAY from your brothers and sisters and see it for what it is the Corporations and the greedy elite that have always exploited, enslaved and fed on the suffering of those less empowered than themselves, desecrating the land and thriving off control of the resources and creating monopoly's.

A hundred billion OR MORE people could survive on this planet, they just need proper governance, care, education and for there labour to be in the general good of there fellow humanity and the planet - and guess what there would still be ample room for nature.

So stop listening to the lies of the elite and really wake up to how your opinion is being manipulated by an elite controlled media.

Humanity is not the problem those that control humanity (oh we really could be better for one another) ARE.

And with our modern technology, underground arcology's, undersea city's, strato-scapers housing farms, business and habitation centres are all possible.

It is the lack of political will, the corporate world will never value humans until it harms there bottom line and those in charge of the corporations will never make the long term investment into infrastructure, people and the environment that is really needed, only governments can.

But brainwashing the society to kill itself or accept poisons and population control is below the belt and also utterly and morally wrong.

edit on 20-12-2022 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 08:08 PM
link   

GOD WILL TAKE CARE OF US..
bill gates is ONLY ONE of the ANTI-CHRISTS..
Godless MURDERER

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

I tend to agree. Even worse, I don't trust the "elite" that supposedly run the place to address the problem in an intelligent or humane way. There has been a shift recently from wanting population growth as a necessity, to now seeing it as a problem.

I can remember reading a report in the early seventies that claimed there was enough resources and wealth for the entire population of the planet to live a western middle class lifestyle, if it were shared. Though it wasn't and it never will be.

I doubt our planet can support 8 billion people living a modern western lifestyle. I can see big problems ahead.

I also care about the other species we share this planet with, that we give far less consideration than we ought to. When species over run their environment the result is always massive depopulation event. Just nature taking its course. I fear that's where we are headed possibly within a few generations, one way or another.

I wonder how many humans will be around at the turn of the next century.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join