It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Gates explaining how we need to lower the population of earth to save the planet.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: jerryznv

There are not too many people on Earth

There are too many people on Earth for a tiny clique of Globalists to control, long term, and they know it.

If Gates is really concerned about too many humans on Earth, he should lead by example and start by killing HIS OWN FAMILY AND HIMSELF !!!

edit on 17-12-2022 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

It's also interesting those people who regularly endorse the reduction/deceleration of population numbers, are the same people who suffer the least deficit if social imbalance forces a redistribution of economic resource.

There are way too many earthly resources being used; pollution is rampant and the destruction of nature can't continue at the rate it's going. The only solution is a rapid reduction in the number of people using up those resources and destroying the planet in the process.

Before there is any hope of the planet being restored to a more healthy, sustainable state a reduction of those destroying it has to come first-before Mother Nature does it for us.
JMHO

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

To quote a notorious and esteemed philosopher: "the planet is fine, it's the people who are f***ed."

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

There are not too many people on Earth

There are too many people on Earth for a tiny clique of Globalists to control, long term, and they know it.

This is an interesting statement and I agree...there are not too many!

I believe that creation knows what it's doing! Religious? Maybe so...(I am) but I also hold to a belief that just about everything that "man" has set out to improve over nature...has ended, or become a catastrophic failure!

This is another fine example..."man" is going to take over and regulate something that nature has done just fine for thousands (arguably much longer) of years!

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

It's also interesting those people who regularly endorse the reduction/deceleration of population numbers, are the same people who suffer the least deficit if social imbalance forces a redistribution of economic resource.

There are way too many earthly resources being used; pollution is rampant and the destruction of nature can't continue at the rate it's going. The only solution is a rapid reduction in the number of people using up those resources and destroying the planet in the process.

Before there is any hope of the planet being restored to a more healthy, sustainable state a reduction of those destroying it has to come first-before Mother Nature does it for us.
JMHO

Keep right on drinking the mass homicidal Kool-Aid

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 04:16 PM
link   

JMHO

i think it's more of mismanagement of resources or whatever one might call it.

like disruption, poor choices, etc.

before us humans the world was filled with 50 ton beasts.i'm sure there were billions of 200 lb air breathers too.

for millions of years.

hubris and greed will be our chicxulub.

an elite eater is as important as a useless eater.
the sooner they realize that,
the better off we all are.

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 04:17 PM
link   

It's a symptom of mortality and ego playing chess to decide who is more adamant in their purpose.

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

It's a symptom of mortality and ego playing chess to decide who is more adamant in their purpose.

Interesting analogy...morality wins every time!!!

Right?

You don't get to choose how you're going to die. Or when. You can only decide how you're going to live

Ego, Soul, and Human Mortality
edit on 17-12-2022 by jerryznv because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I know its not rocket science to figure this man out, and I also know we are not supposed to do one liners whenever necessary. But I can't help it; All I have to say to This man is.....
"YOU GO FIRST". There Bill. I said it. If you are so all fired riled up to want to kill off billions of human beings, then it is only fair that you go first.
Dandrew

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Indeed, they must know. They likely enjoy the sadistic
appearances as they pretend to be important.

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Perhaps the solution is getting rid of the looting via climate change
bait and switch propaganda. If all of the money the tyrants are
taking actually went towards clean up and strategic planning things
would improve, no?

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 05:34 PM
link   

His point is that when people are wealthier, then they choose to have fewer or even no children. That's why the birth rate worldwide has been dropping. Here's what Gates didn't mention:

Lower birth rates eventually lead to population decline as well as population aging.

Capitalists like Gates need increasing population. That's because capitalists need continuous economic growth, which means more workers and consumers each time. That can't happen if population declines.

At the same time, resources are always limited, even with technology, while increasing wealth which leads to lower population offsets the latter due to increased resource use per person. Put simply, richer people consume more per person, so the effect of that on limited resources is the same as population increase. That means capitalists also want manageable population increase.

But the result of capitalism is increasing prosperity, which eventually means lower birth rates, and thus population decline!

In short, the very benefit of capitalism is also what leads to its demise.

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Why is Gates investing where he is and to what end?

Kissinger is reported to have said ‘”Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”

Kissinger is Klaus Schwabs mentor. You can't make this sh# up. Not to mention Lenin is Schwabs hero.

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Over population is meaningful only to those who live in cities. The cities where the rich people frown upon the plebes who make it all work.

With our population spontaneously becoming half as fertile as it once was, it is a 'make-believe' problem.

This is part of the reason I say they have already failed. They 'chose' something to amplify and exploit for profit in this case crowded people. Now, our future will be harder.

In two generations, they will pretend that they never said this.

edit on 12/17/2022 by Maxmars because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

From my last observation there are 8 capital cities with a bigger population than the continent I live on
Well maybe small continent or extremely large island but, I digress. Plenty of room, food and water
If bill gave away half his money then we would see huge farm lands and opportunities open up.
I don’t think you fully understand the issue or just a bit docile re overpopulation

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Common sense
Simple common sense
a reply to: LABTECH767
youtu.be...

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: sarahvital

i think it's more of mismanagement of resources or whatever one might call it.

Take a look at the strip mining of minerals needed to meet the need of today's technology junkies. I don't think limiting it would be well received, nor saving our seriously endangered aquifers, rivers, streams and forests.

The widow for 'mitigation' wasn't closed in time, and nothing short of mass depopulation-and quickly-will be able to turn the tide.

The elites have a plan, and we're just along for the ride; our stop is coming up shortly.

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

JMHO

Keep right on drinking the mass homicidal Kool-Aid

I will. You might want to think about pulling your head out of the sand and come up for some air soon.

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: sarahvital

before us humans the world was filled with 50 ton beasts.i'm sure there were billions of 200 lb air breathers too.

Mother Nature took care of them. She's a fighter and will rid Herself of any parasite destroying her, eventually.

Mankind is the only animal that thinks they are above the laws of nature.....

It might be time to revisit a little history....
[www.youtube.com...]

edit on 600000066America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: eta

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 07:30 PM
link   

I'm thinking maybe the guy with the 66,000 sq ft mansion should stfu about how much everyone else consumes...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join