It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter was functioning as an arm of the FBI

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence

What is alarming about the coordination between Twitter and the FBI is how ecstatic the Twitter people were to be doing the dirty work for the government.

These are the sorts who would happily turn in their neighbor for a pat on the back from some government agent.

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Identified

What is alarming about the coordination between Twitter and the FBI is how ecstatic the Twitter people were to be doing the dirty work for the government.

These are the sorts who would happily turn in their neighbor for a pat on the back from some government agent.

These are the people who can't wait for CDBCs, social credit and mandatory vaxxes, which are all coming soon. And they'll be the ones to snitch on you and watch gubmint officials in storm trooper outfits take your kid away since you failed to get them there 15th covid 27 octovalent booster.

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: network dude

Currently there are a few republicans who are at the very least, saying they are going to look into this.

Like they looked into all the other things that lead to nothing , but youtube clips titled X got Owned by Y.

Every used car salesman I have gone too , has told me that they aren't making any money of me when they agreed to sell me the car. Either I'm one hell of a negotiator and convinced them to sell me something for no profit or they are all telling what they think I want to hear.

Having said that you wont find me defending the democrats and if you look at my posts history you will find that I have stated numerous times that the democrats have taken Ree Ree to a whole new level.

Also While I'm glad some republicans bring focus to the corruption they really aren't doing it because they are wanting to stop it. They bring focus to it for Machiavellian purposes and distractions and they do nothing about it when they have a chance to address it.

They basically help the deepstate keep us fighting with each other as they always point the finger at the other guy and never clean up their own houe where they actually have some power todo so.

I don't doubt that both the right and the left do scummy things, and cheat the system when it's to their advantage. But what we are talking about here is quite a bit larger than that.

I agree its huge, but again it was trumps republican administration that did absolutely nothing but protect the BIDEN and democrat corruption one they had the chance.

So you feel Trump did an admirable job choosing staff from the pool of choices in DC? I think he got a lot of bad advice, and had a lot of folks around him that were begging for him to fail. And I think he took a good bit of that bad advice and picked some really swampy folks. I don't know if you knew this, but there is a large contingent in DC that want to be sure Trump is never able to run again. It's almost as if someone has got it in for him or something.

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: machineintelligence
a reply to: carewemust

I agree with that statement I think it’s obvious that they are using every tactic to distract people from the truth which is becoming obvious so I guess it’s at this point it’s just a matter of trying to convince as many people as they can not to believe what they’re becoming painfully aware of. Perhaps THTP think if it’s just too painful and they have scared enough people we will ignore it and go away and think nothings happening. I think what it’s going to do though is this subterfuge attracts more attention and people are gonna pick this scab apart and the bloods gonna come out pretty soon and hit the floor.

Starting in January, there is going to be a deluge of damaging information in Revelations coming out in an official way,

Not from Congressional reports and conservative websites that some of us read, but in a way that every American will see what's going on.

Tonight CBS News is finally highlighting the human and drug crisis at the US Mexican border. Fox News has been talking about it for 8 months straight.

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: interupt42

How can they escalate charges and policies without the lower levels cooperating?

They can't. You already know this right? 😎

Seriously? you ever ran a business or managed people?

The buck stops with the head of the department. If the the lower level aren't cooperating you fire their arse.
As a Trump supporter you should already know this .

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

So you feel Trump did an admirable job choosing staff from the pool of choices in DC?

Hell no. I think that was his biggest mistake and why Biden and the democrats likely stole the election.

I think he got a lot of bad advice, and had a lot of folks around him that were begging for him to fail

Agreed and most of them were the people he hired along with the loudest republican supporters .

Remember the whole release the kraken thing right before the election. That was clearly a controlled opposition feeding the desires of the trump supporters to appease them , buy time, and divert them away from the hammer that was going to be dropped when Biden was put into office regardless if he wins or not.

Even that whole bs insurrection thing. I have no doubt his own counsel set him up to take the fall for that scripted insurrection.

My problem with trump is that he does not appear to learn from his mistakes and is still supporting swampy people.

It's almost as if someone has got it in for him or something.

Agreed. I have even stated numerous times that one of the reasons to vote for trump was that ALL the right people hate him .

edit on 481231America/ChicagoWed, 14 Dec 2022 17:48:38 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 05:57 PM
link   

enjoy the misery my friend. enjoy 😎

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 06:31 PM
link   

enjoy the misery my friend. enjoy 😎

No misery here.
Reality is only a biatch if you refuse to see it what it really is.

BTW don't go assuming peoples personality based on discussions online.
I'm one of the most happy person you would likely meet despite the worlds fast track to idiocracy.
I only worry about things I can control.

edit on 401231America/ChicagoWed, 14 Dec 2022 18:40:51 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Thank You Professor 😎

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Thank You Professor 😎

Glad to help 😎

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 06:57 PM
link   

My problem with trump is that he does not appear to learn from his mistakes and is still supporting swampy people.

How dare you....

Rudy, Getz, Lindell, and MTG were chosen by God, just like trump was.

baptistnews.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: jerryznv

One can hope yet MSM as a whole seems to be ghosting it.
The deflection going on in the world is staggering yet the agenda gets pushed harder and harder.
The woke here are sky screaming about Trump as loud as ever.
Now Elon, their one time hero, along with Twitter are bad.
Go figure….
Has it gone too far?
Are we doomed?
I don’t think so but more than a few conservatives I know are giving up saying crap like I’ll never vote gain.
That’s such a dumb way of thinking to me

Sigh…….

Time will tell, 2023 looks to be wild and crazy!

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: PiratesCut
a reply to: jerryznv

One can hope yet MSM as a whole seems to be ghosting it.
The deflection going on in the world is staggering yet the agenda gets pushed harder and harder.
The woke here are sky screaming about Trump as loud as ever.
Now Elon, their one time hero, along with Twitter are bad.
Go figure….
Has it gone too far?
Are we doomed?
I don’t think so but more than a few conservatives I know are giving up saying crap like I’ll never vote gain.
That’s such a dumb way of thinking to me

Sigh…….

Time will tell, 2023 looks to be wild and crazy!

2023 looks to be a whole lot different than 2020 but then again...

I have been around long enough to see things I thought were going be HUGE fizzle out like flat soda!

Easy way to say...we'll see I guess!

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 08:39 PM
link   

It has always boggled my mind how Fox News is not considered a part of MSM.

Do people not remember how Fox News was George Bush's cheerleader? And George Bush AKA Dubya held the title for worst president ever until Obama got elected, and now POTATUS Joe holds that honor.

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: EdisonintheFM

It has always boggled my mind how Fox News is not considered a part of MSM.

Do people not remember how Fox News was George Bush's cheerleader? And George Bush AKA Dubya held the title for worst president ever until Obama got elected, and now POTATUS Joe holds that honor.

Yep also how they completely smeared and ignored Ron Paul in their coverage of him and during the debates.

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Our Republic is dead

I would say that our republic has taken a lot of hits over the years but I would not say that it is dead. It takes a lot to kill a republic that has a hard-core cadre of dedicated individuals who will die for their nation and this republic for which it stands. There are a great many of us stoic individuals who will do what we must do to ensure that the republic of the United States stands. You’ll notice when you see this by their fruits you will know them.

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 09:25 PM
link   
More Musk Bravery - Ejecting Dangerous Liberals from Twitter.

Twitter Suspends Far-left Reporters from CNN, NYT, Washington Post, and Other Independent Reporters, Related to Doxxing Event that Endangered Musk’s Child.
Source: truthsocial.com...

Call law enforcement on them! (Not the crooked DOJ though.)

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Now this is strange, to put it mildly...

New Twitter Executive MATT TAIBBI says "instructions" are mysteriously coming to Twitter from Federal Government departments, but not leaving a trail to be backtracked.

Source: theconservativetreehouse.com...

And, evidence that the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has grown from being a "partner" with Twitter, to actually taking over the inner workings of the platform, is growing.

Source: theconservativetreehouse.com... ring-apparatus-and-propaganda-tool/

The GOP members of Congress who want to investigate former Twitter executives (again), instead of the Federal Government's interaction with Twitter, are trying to keep something hidden.

12/17/2022

In addition to the Team of 80 FBI Agents focused on helping Democrats/hurting Republicans in the day-to-day monitoring and editing of communications across the Twitter platform;

AT LEAST 10 more former FBI agents have been found working at Twitter in UPPER levels of the company.

Source: redstate.com...

Hundreds of murders could have been prevented if the FBI was more focused on preventing crimes, than covering up for the Bidens, or going after Conservatives, Pro-Lifers, Trump, etc..

A Special Congressional Select Committee investigation is mandatory!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join