It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter was functioning as an arm of the FBI

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Tucker comes on this video naming names of FBI and CIA officials who were working at top levels of Twitter and they were all hired after January 6. So basically the intelligence apparatus the United States embedded itself with Twitter and likely other social media platforms as yet undiscovered and began using those platforms to make sure Donald Trump would never be president again and that was their mission it is very clear at this point. This is the biggest bunch of concocted subterfuge I’ve ever witnessed in my life.

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence

While Ill certainly agree the lines between twitter and govt are extremely blurry, ive yet to see direct evidence of what your title describes.

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 11:44 PM
link   

intelligence apparatus the United States embedded itself with Twitter

Doesn't sound like it stopped at the intelligence of the U.S...sounds like it was from all over the globe!

likely other social media platforms as yet undiscovered

Yet...but they'll be outed just as fast with all this information pouring out of Twitter!

I'm astonished that people still can't see this for what it really is! I have a feeling they'll have no choice soon!

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

While Ill certainly agree the lines between twitter and govt are extremely blurry, ive yet to see direct evidence of what your title describes.

Perhaps I'm misinterpreting your statement, but to be the US government is quite clearly not Twitter. In other words, how exactly is this line blurry?

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Jeebs

It is part of the govt if you have govt officials demanding certain users on a platform to be censored over views/politics.

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Are you familiar with the twitter files and seen the correspondence between govt and twitter employees?

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Now this is strange, to put it mildly...

New Twitter Executive MATT TAIBBI says "instructions" are mysteriously coming to Twitter from Federal Government departments, but not leaving a trail to be backtracked.

Source: theconservativetreehouse.com...

And, evidence that the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has grown from being a "partner" with Twitter, to actually taking over the inner workings of the platform, is growing.

Source: theconservativetreehouse.com... ring-apparatus-and-propaganda-tool/

The GOP members of Congress who want to investigate former Twitter executives (again), instead of the Federal Government's interaction with Twitter, are trying to keep something hidden.

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I agree with that statement I think it’s obvious that they are using every tactic to distract people from the truth which is becoming obvious so I guess it’s at this point it’s just a matter of trying to convince as many people as they can not to believe what they’re becoming painfully aware of. Perhaps THTP think if it’s just too painful and they have scared enough people we will ignore it and go away and think nothings happening. I think what it’s going to do though is this subterfuge attracts more attention and people are gonna pick this scab apart and the bloods gonna come out pretty soon and hit the floor.
edit on 12/14/2022 by machineintelligence because: Grammar

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Are you familiar with the twitter files and seen the correspondence between govt and twitter employees?

Yeah but I definitely think that's a problem, and that the line between Twitter and government couldn't be more clear.

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jeebs

Yeah but I definitely think that's a problem, and that the line between Twitter and government couldn't be more clear.

I've heard this before somewhere...

rumble.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jeebs

So you're of the opinion that there is a clear line between gov't and twitter?

I'm not following.

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 08:43 AM
link   
5th Generation informational warfare.

The war for information and perception to control the masses

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 08:57 AM
link   

This is what shills do. They say there is no evidence without saying that the only evidence they would accept is everyone in the fbi confessing in front of them.

There are clear lines. There is a clear interstate.

The people that stand for the government doing this want a war, plain and simple.

Misinformation is anything the government says is false so point of fact you can never disagree with your government again because whatever they say is indeed true. Vaccines are safe and effective therefore you can’t disagree!, elections are fair, you can’t disagree, what the fbi did at social media is legal therefore it is, child trafficking is ok when the government does it because they are the government.

They have created the perfect circular logic and you defend it.

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: jerryznv

originally posted by: Kenzo
Twitter gate

/1 🚨🦠BREAKING: Following the #TwitterFiles, AFL has obtained new documents uncovering a secret Twitter portal U.S. Govt officials used to censor dissenting COVID-19 views and violate the First Amendment.   Follow along for disturbing findings from the 500+ page release ⤵️

CDC Had A Secret Censorship Website With Twitter To Control COVID Narrative

Bombs away...

That's going to be hard for them to explain!

Still reading through it but holy smokes!!!

In our laws, say breaking and entering, there are elements and sentences, minimum and maximum. What is the minimum time to serve for violating my first amendment? Can you see we’re this is going? I can. No where. The legislature would have to pass punishment for violating the constitution. They will not ever do that because it’s not in the government’s best interest. Point of fact they created laws to exempt them from those crimes and others.

So can anyone tell me what the minimum sentence is for violating the first amendment?

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Not targetted at you in particular but in general.

1. Tucker is just as much an arm of the FBI and the system as Twitter .

Remember he was the genius who was given the Hunter biden laptop information pre 2020 election, then tucker decided to send it to HIMSELF via regular mail [not even certified] then it all disappeared. Weeks later after people weren't buying it all the sudden the US post office says hey we found it but scrubbed. Tucker then goes on about how we should be nicer to Hunter because he was his neighbor but fails to mention that Tucker had Hunter use his connections to get one of his kids into an ivy league school.

Tucker is controlled apposition as they come.

Its amazing how Americans have short term memory than all the sudden fall back in love with a swamp creature as soon as that swamp creature tells them what they want to hear.

No wonder we are fast tracking to idiocracy.

2. It should not be a secret or shocking that the 3 letter agencies have been involved in media manipulation for over 5 decades at minimum. There has been leaked documents , confessions , and official documents released throughout the decade confirming this.

So the WRONG QUESTION to ask is the 3 letter agencies manipulating social media and MSM. The answer is yes.

The CORRECT QUESTION to ask is why have they been doing it in a such a fashion that is destroying our way of life, destroying America, and pushing to cause conflict in the USA with faux one sided racism,sexism,religion,sexual orientation, etc. Also why are they protecting and covering up corruption.

3. Don't get distracted with the wrong questions and don't put faith back into a person that has been shown to be untrustable no matter what sweet things they whisper in your ears that you want to hear.

edit on 141231America/ChicagoWed, 14 Dec 2022 09:14:58 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 09:11 AM
link   

and... Twitter was functioning as an arm of the CIA

youtu.be...

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: imitator

Wouldn't that be breaking the free speech, First amendment?

When you have govt agencies cracking down on certain people? opposition voices?

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I only have one question, but I'm not sure I want to know the answer.

Why is the left, left media, DOJ, IC, and Washington DC in general, all just fine with the idea that Joe Biden is likely compromised? Why does nobody other than "crazed right wing white supremacists" seem to be interested in this?

Again, the answer may be more than I can comprehend, but it kind of baffles me that even on this site, the left will be vocal of many things, but silent as a church mouse over this one. Deny ignorance? Not even close, bud.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join