It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Definitive 9.11 Pentagon EVIDENCE.

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Nope. It wasn't any of the videos you can find online. I

Where you can’t even name the air date. What was the evening lineup?

Stupidest argument ever.

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: SchrodingersRat

The main reason I have for doubting this is simple: If it was broadcast/shown then it was recorded somewhere by someone.

Like this?

Max Headroom signal hijacking

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Or this…

Captain Midnight broadcast signal intrusion

en.m.wikipedia.org...

No evidence of truth movement Old Wives' Tales broadcast.

Well except the actual ABC broadcast of the pentagon security footage?

New Tape Stirs Up 9/11 Conspiracy Theories
ByABC News
May 16, 2006, 6:12 PM ET
• 3 min read

abcnews.go.com...

That fits this narrative

Blink Comparator Views of
the Plane at the Pentagon

911speakout.org...

In March, 2002 five frames from one video camera were released (leaked?) as small bmp images that purportedly showed the Pentagon plane. It had an erroneous time stamp (added later it turns out; not in the original), lack of context, small image size, and it did more to sow confusion than shed light on what hit the Pentagon. Here is the first frame of that set just before impact, together with a zoomed detail view.

Longer videos from two cameras, one with and one without the foreground obstruction, were released in 2006 in response to a FOIA request for surveillance camera videos at or near the Pentagon on 9/11. One of the videos contained the original five frames. These images are archived by the 911datasets.com project through the 911encyclopedia.com website, which also documents the source FOIA.

Many people viewing these as still frames over the years (ourselves included) failed to see the plane. The lack of a clear visual image of the plane led to speculation that there was instead a small plane or a missile, and it opened the door to speculation that there was no plane at all. By the time the two longer videos were released in 2006, "no-plane at the Pentagon" speculation was well established to the point that this belief was virtually synonymous with the 9/11 Truth movement, in many people's minds.

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: SchrodingersRat
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

It was a unique video that ABC news aired and then never showed EVER again. A lot of people saw that and ABC was inundated with calls asking about it, but they said no such thing was ever shown. Obviously someone screwed up and their CIA mockingbird handlers brought the hammer down after it happened.

The main reason I have for doubting this is simple: If it was broadcast/shown then it was recorded somewhere by someone. It could be some fat, retired old lady in FL drinking Mimosa's every morning who has her VCR/DVR set to record her daily soaps every day at a specified time but since this was breaking news coverage, it would have been shown instead. And I'm sure there are many other people who have recordings from that day/time.

Except no one has ever produced the footage you're talking about.

I doubt the CIA got to every American with a VCR...

A much simpler explanation for the lack of that footage is that there never was any footage in the first place.

Occam's razor.

I Guess you Never Viewed the REAL Censored Video of the Pentagon Attack on 9/11 , Well here is what Actually Crashed into it and it was NOT a Commercial Airliner but a Disguised SCUD Missile !

archive.org...

edit on 24-4-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

I Guess you Never Viewed the REAL Censored Video of the Pentagon Attack on 9/11 , Well here is what Actually Crashed into it and it was NOT a Commercial Airliner but a Disguised SCUD Missile !

archive.org...

You’re joking right. Those are doctored photos to facilitate a hoax. People like you killed the truth movement.

From a previous post in this thread…

Was trying to be somewhat nice. I thought you were just joking about the photo.

You realize that is a photoshop version of a real photo? Where the original photo is known.

Debunked: Cruise Missile painted like American Airlines
Thread starter Mick West Start date Jun 25, 2012

www.metabunk.org...

Mick West
Post 3
The fake (AA) images are smaller and lower resolution than the originals. They also have the black bars added over the eyes.

There's also evidence of poor photoshopping in the fakes, where the straps are left with a grey border, and the yellow line has been blended in with the AA livery.

www.metabunk.org...-11005

Why I never liked the truth movement, it’s always been filled with cons. Thanks for highlighting that.

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lazy88

archive.org...

You’re joking right. Those are doctored photos to facilitate a hoax. People like you killed the truth movement.

You realize that is a photoshop version of a real photo? Where the original photo is known.

www.metabunk.org...

Mick West
Post 3
The fake (AA) images are smaller and lower resolution than the originals. They also have the black bars added over the eyes.

There's also evidence of poor photoshopping in the fakes, where the straps are left with a grey border, and the yellow line has been blended in with the AA livery.

Why I never liked the truth movement, it’s always been filled with cons. Thanks for highlighting that.

WATCH THE VIDEO..................!

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 05:08 AM
link   

archive.org...

www.metabunk.org...

Mick West
Post 3

Why.

You keep posting photoshopped pictures that are know fakes.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

What caused this.

What flew across the lawn into the pentagon.

This blinked image pair shows the motion of the plane between the two camera views using the corrected images. The images have been positioned so the background features on the horizon align. Based on the dimensions of the plane and motion relative to background markers, the plane moved about 115 ft between the two exposures. Using the FDR speed measurement of 556 mi/hr, we can compute that the two cameras were out of sync by about 0.14 sec. (I don't believe this time offset has been measured before.)

Note that when barrel distortion is eliminated, the image compression near the edge of the field is eliminated, so the plane appears longer, with proportions resembling a 757. (Remember, the plane is also moving toward us at about a 45 degree angle.)

One feature of the plane image helps us identify it as an American Airlines plane. Note the purple stripe along the side of the plane. American Airlines planes have parallel red and blue stripes. At the small scale of the original image it is quite likely that this purple stripe is a merger of the color information from a red and a blue stripe.

NEW: Wayne Coste's analysis of the security camera videos extends what I have shown on this page. The blink comparator images below establish that a large plane approached the Pentagon. Wayne's analysis supports the authenticity of the videos and provides an independent assessment of the speed of the plane based on the security camera footage.

911speakout.org...

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 07:28 PM
link   

archive.org...

www.metabunk.org...

Mick West
Post 3

Why.

You keep posting photoshopped pictures that are know fakes.

Your REALITY is Augmented to the Point where Critical Thinking is Beyond your Grasp . You just Cannot Conceive of the Evidence Right in Front of You as Real . My Condolences Blind One..................

edit on 26-4-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 07:40 PM
link   

What caused this.

This blinked image pair shows the motion of the plane between the two camera views using the corrected images. The images have been positioned so the background features on the horizon align. Based on the dimensions of the plane and motion relative to background markers, the plane moved about 115 ft between the two exposures. Using the FDR speed measurement of 556 mi/hr, we can compute that the two cameras were out of sync by about 0.14 sec. (I don't believe this time offset has been measured before.)

Note that when barrel distortion is eliminated, the image compression near the edge of the field is eliminated, so the plane appears longer, with proportions resembling a 757. (Remember, the plane is also moving toward us at about a 45 degree angle.)

One feature of the plane image helps us identify it as an American Airlines plane. Note the purple stripe along the side of the plane. American Airlines planes have parallel red and blue stripes. At the small scale of the original image it is quite likely that this purple stripe is a merger of the color information from a red and a blue stripe.

NEW: Wayne Coste's analysis of the security camera videos extends what I have shown on this page. The blink comparator images below establish that a large plane approached the Pentagon. Wayne's analysis supports the authenticity of the videos and provides an independent assessment of the speed of the plane based on the security camera footage.

911speakout.org...

Where is the Damage Shown to the Pentagon Building where the Wings of a American Jet Airliner Impacted at an Estimated Speed of over 500 MPH ? There is NONE . To this Day the 9-11 Commission has Never Explained that Conclusively . A Missile Strike into the Building Matches the Damage shown in the Photos PERFECTLY .

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 03:21 AM
link   

What caused this.

911speakout.org...

Where is the Damage Shown to the Pentagon Building where the Wings of an American Jet Airliner Impacted at an Estimated Speed of over 500 MPH ? There is NONE . To this Day the 9-11 Commission has Never Explained that Conclusively . A Missile Strike into the Building Matches the Damage shown in the Photos PERFECTLY .

You mean the 96 foot wide gap created by the wings of the airplane at the base of the pentagon under the 18 foot diameter hole punched out by a 12 foot diameter fuselage. Where the visible damage at the base of the pentagon stretches easily to 114 foot. With no evidence a warhead set off

. One. You keep posting faked / photoshopped photos.

Two. The dimensions of a Tomahawk missile is 21 inches in diameter, wingspan 9 foot. The entrance hole into the pentagon was made by a relatively large jet. Not a missile.

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Lazy88

You are either Delusional or a Very Bad Debunker . A Boeing 757-223 Aircraft's Wingspan is 38.05 meter (124 ft 10 in) . Take a Look at the Official Released Photos of the Damage to the Pentagon after the Impact . There is No Way the Damage to the Building was caused by a Planes Wings on either Side of the Large Impact Hole in the Building .

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 01:16 PM
link   

You are either Delusional or a Very Bad Debunker . A Boeing 757-223 Aircraft's Wingspan is 38.05 meter (124 ft 10 in) . Take a Look at the Official Released Photos of the Damage to the Pentagon after the Impact . There is No Way the Damage to the Building was caused by a Planes Wings on either Side of the Large Impact Hole in the Building .

You’re posting pictures out of context.

This is the initial impact damage before the outer ring collapsed.

The collapse of the outer ring your pictures show didn’t happen until a full 30 minutes after the jet impact. While you willfully ignore the original impact hole, and the area above didn’t collapse until 30 minutes later.

Hanjour flew the airplane into the west side of the Pentagon at 09:37. Many people witnessed the impact, and news sources began reporting on the incident within minutes, but no clear footage of the crash itself is available to the public. The 757 severely damaged an area of the Pentagon and caused a large fire that took several days to extinguish. By 10:10, the damage inflicted by the plane as well as the ignited jet fuel led to a localized collapse of the Pentagon's western flank, followed forty minutes later by another five stories of the structure.

en.m.wikipedia.org...#:~:text=The%20757%20severely%20damaged%20an,five%20stories%20of%20the%20structure.

How the Pentagon’s Design Saved Lives on September 11

www.history.com...

it was a full 30 minutes before a portion of the building directly above the crash site collapsed, allowing more than enough time for survivors to escape.

Your out of context arguments trying to create a lie is why people hate the truth movement.
edit on 27-4-2024 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 01:19 PM
link   

And if it was a missile explosion, why did the structure fall straight down. Not blown out….

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Why do you think most of the truth movement arguments are around a missile being used as a kinetic weapon with no warhead…..

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 02:06 PM
link   

There is Absolutely NO EVIDENCE that a Airliner Crashed into the Pentagon on 9/11 . Care to Debunk Eyewitness Testimony here ?

archive.org...

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 02:17 PM
link   

There is Absolutely

Hold on sparky.

You’re using a photoshopped hoax.

Did you View the Video from the Pentagon Parking Lot that was Released in Slow Motion ? You can Clearly see this..........

Commence to Debunk !

Added

www.metabunk.org...

Mick West
Post 3

Other than eyewitnesses saw a jet with large wings and engines on the wings?

Stephens, Levi
Levi Stephens 23, courier Armed Forces Information Service -- According to one witness, "what looked like a 747" plowed into the south side of the Pentagon, possibly skipping through a heliport before it hit the building. Personnel working in the Navy Annex, over which the airliner flew, said they heard the distinct whine of jet engines as the airliner approached. "I was driving away from the Pentagon in the South Pentagon lot when I hear this huge rumble, the ground started shaking . . . I saw this [plane] come flying over the Navy Annex. It flew over the van and I looked back and I saw this huge explosion, black smoke everywhere."
Dead link: www.pstripes.com...

ratical.org...

You have answered to the below. Let’s cover the physical evidence first.

What caused this.

911speakout.org...

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 11:56 PM
link   

There is Absolutely

Hold on sparky.

You’re using a photoshopped hoax.

Did you View the Video from the Pentagon Parking Lot that was Released in Slow Motion ? You can Clearly see this..........

Commence to Debunk !

Added

www.metabunk.org...

Mick West
Post 3

Other than eyewitnesses saw a jet with large wings and engines on the wings?

Stephens, Levi
Levi Stephens 23, courier Armed Forces Information Service -- According to one witness, "what looked like a 747" plowed into the south side of the Pentagon, possibly skipping through a heliport before it hit the building. Personnel working in the Navy Annex, over which the airliner flew, said they heard the distinct whine of jet engines as the airliner approached. "I was driving away from the Pentagon in the South Pentagon lot when I hear this huge rumble, the ground started shaking . . . I saw this [plane] come flying over the Navy Annex. It flew over the van and I looked back and I saw this huge explosion, black smoke everywhere."
Dead link: www.pstripes.com...

ratical.org...

You have answered to the below. Let’s cover the physical evidence first.

What caused this.

911speakout.org...

OK , if it was Photoshopped then my Bad , but the Video I Posted of a Now Identified Scud Missile hitting the Pentagon was Proven Authentic . Also , Where is the Damage Shown of the Wings of the Plane Impacting the Building ? There is None . If you Look at the Photos of the Damage to the Building you will See there is No Impact Damage of the Wings hitting the Building . Explain that .

edit on 27-4-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21   >>

join