It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Definitive 9.11 Pentagon EVIDENCE.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Now : Try to guess, now you know the full truth, the hidden 9/11 operation roots and follow up; and their to be expected, short- and longterm "solutions".
But better prepare for the usual repercussions.

Copy and Save on a memstick, faster then lightning, then keep it in a damn safe place.

Use Win-app's zoom function, or 2 keys, Ctrl and +, 10 times, to blow picture up 500 %.
Pencil line along a ruler along both plane's tails tips, ends up in Cam2 and Cam1 of the DoD Security box at the Pentagon's North entrance, on 9/11/2001.

That Cam2 and Cam1 thus saw either the full length of a ~ 90° plane , or a ~ 2/3rd length of a non existing ~ 52° plane. I'll show you all, which it was:

Vague plane to right is AA77, length 155 ft or 47.24 m. Wall is 77 ft or 23.47 m high.
Thus, plane shows ~ full length, thus is at a 90 % path alongside Cam 2 +1.
Quod erat demonstrandum. Sleep if you can.

This is OFFICIAL 9/11 DoD footage. FOIA freed in 2006. Get over it, or live with it.

MANY THANKS go first, of course to the Judicial Watch Group, who at last FOIA freed in 2006 these two, by the DoD tightly held Pentagon North Parking Entrance its two 9/11 security cameras videos that were saved.

Secondly, special enormous THANKS go to David Chandler and Ken Jenkings from 9/11Speakout.org, who also worked many years so hard on the 9/11 case and used GIMP, a freely in 2015 sold software program, to produce those magnificent, barrel distortion corrected and then straightened out images, from the curve-distorted original images by both camera 1 and 2, with extreme wide field of view offering fish eye lenses, shot from these DoD Pentagon North Parking Entrance its Security boxes their own Cam2 and Cam1 cameras.

This recent ATS thread has some interesting old and new members participating, this post by WhatItIs, f.ex., goes much deeper into the work of Judicial Watch, and David and Ken :
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I suspect and hope that a few very old and well known members have returned, the 9/11 know high level is suddenly astonishing high, welcome guys and galls, new and old alike.

edit on 9/12/22 by LaBTop because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Depending on the patriotic mindset and expected bravery of the forum Owner together with his trusted Administrators and Moderators, this thread has the raw potential, to quickly become, the by far longest and probably most interesting ATS 9/11 thread from the first quarter of this century.
Thus let us all hope for a balanced understanding, for the inevitable, logically resulting, extreme excitement within all potentially participating members, and countless former visitors turning into new members, and thus hope for power of comprehension and moderating clement.
It will be the start of a long and rough ride for all of us, we can surely count on that, without any doubt. Based on the member reactions experience in past, many rough times.

Honestly, I really hoped furiously for the last 8 years, that it would not have to be me, the only living person to spill the ugly 9/11 Truth in this whole, for me still beautiful world.
A world that is, as I have experienced and admit, at times utterly ugly, but for most of the time, our own little cosy place, safely situated on its always compelling lands, in its villages and cities. To hang out, enjoy and be partly or completely happy.
Make many REAL Friends. And enjoy REAL Love.

Our complicated, greenish, brownish and deep and light blue colored world, we should love even much more from now on, is now ready to accept my full, further thoroughly detailed posts, about this simple to understand, but for many readers quickly becoming rock hard and thus surely devastating but irrefutable, 9/11 evidence.

For many, far too patriotic American, English, German, Israeli, Chinese and Russian planners and ruthless, pitiless and too quickly adhering compliants, and for far too patriotic military personnel, far too patriotic politicians and far too patriotic secret service agencies and their personnel, from many, to be expected but also not expected, originating countries.

What seemingly logical motives reasoning must for them have been the main driving motive, to have been able to turn over the calm mindset of all these involved people, to go onto such a murderous 9/11/2001 planned path, killing so many innocent own and overseas citizens.?
What all logic-overwhelming and defiant cause, over ruled all normal reasoning, in all those expected to be seemingly sane persons.?

In all those 7 past years that I knew, I could not imagine, that in a readers and posters population of much more than a few ten thousands ATS 9/11 Forum readers, there would not be one person, or far better, many other clever persons, willing to post their insights, since I thought, they would also immediately see the logical conclusion that clearly followed for me, when viewing David Chandler's posted new ""Blinked Views of Pentagon Plane"", in late 2015. Especially since even David himself, did not pick up that clue.

911speakout.org...
911speakout.org...

The two above external file links are from David, one from boot 2 with an unobstructed camera view, and one from boot 1, with its view with the security boot with Cam 2 in it. With real aspect ratio and size. You can zoom them to max 500 %, for best details viewing, use 10 x, both the Ctrl key and + key, together.
Or use the Zoom function in most browser's menu's.

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Especially interesting at first, is David's Cam2 picture, blinked and corrected for its, by use of a fish eye lens, caused barrel distortions, to find in his webpage, here :
911speakout.org...

Use 10 clicks of the (CTRL) with (+) keys, or the (-) to (+) slider in the right bottom of Wordpad. In most browsers you find Zoom in an extra menu, to enlarge pictures to 500 % max.

Now for the first time, you will finally clearly see the contours of a huge, 47.24 m long passenger plane appear, every other blinked half second, just above and partly inside the background skyline, up a tad bit at its right center rim side there.
The West Wall's 23.47 m height, 2 x less, is constantly present, as you can see in :

Cam2 views below :

911speakout.org...
Cam2 above external file link to load from David's page, with real aspect ratio and size.

ATS trusted Cam2 upload; things change over time, so, to be on the safer side :

Cam1 views below :

Cam1 above external file link to load from David's page, with real aspect ratio and size :
911speakout.org...

ATS trusted Cam1 upload; things change over time, so, to be on the safer side :

It all resulted in this next 500 % enlarged final Evidence, Cam2 picture by me, ATS-uploaded.
It's part of the right side of David's Cam2 corrected picture, with both blinked, alternating plane, and wall, clearly visible in there, click, to link to it, its a big 500 % picture :
files.abovetopsecret.com...
Use the sliding bars, for up to down, and left to right.

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Am curious how this one comes out for others, just as big.? :

And this one, scaled up to ~ my screen dimensions. Big.?
Another file format from ATS, no exact ratio like in David's pictures :

Minus a last ] sign, for clarity how to post your own scaled pictures :
[ats=676x361]https://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/ct6390d458.png[/ats

676x 361 px
Rendered aspect ratio : 676 x 361 px
Intrinsic size : 1897 x 1012 px
Intrinsic aspect ratio : 1897 x 1012
File size : 1.5 MB

Real aspect ratio and size picture, as in David's webpage picture, enlarged and lengths filled in in red lines, posted trusted by me, to ATS :

My own 9/11 picture gallery has withstood the last 21 years safely, you should start to TRUST the MANAGEMENT too... THANK you all behind the ATS screens; former and recent ones alike.!

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 12:05 AM
link   
1. Note that my, at the right side depicted, drawn in red, Pentagon's West Wall building height line of 23.47 m, is a tad bit too long drawn at the bottom. There is a morning shadow band on the ground and road there, caused by the sun, of a few meters wide, and in a slightly different lighter colour extending there along the base of the West Wall, that at that time, also was followed by the road there, along the 2.2 m higher placed West Wall's bottom windows, the 4 rows of windows high, everywhere in the West Wall, are difficult to see in both pictures, its first row is 2.2 m up from ground level.
Which is shown by Cam2 sun's shadow band, of just a few meters wide, at that early time in the morning, I should have excluded it from that bottom part of my red wall height line.
You see the shadow much clearer in my first above picture/drawing of 2 AA77's, which I show again a tad bit lower on.

2. Note also, that there is a peculiar white reflection in there, with an adjacent blur, that cuts a small upper part of the roof and upper windows out.
When we then assume, as honest researcher, that it could be possible that the extending roof part runs a bit further then at first sight is concluded, then we have another eventual case at hand, where however the plane length is seemingly quite a few meters shorter again, and thus even flew to the North of the impact point. It is also nearly impossible to find the light coloured Helipad, since then we had a clear point of impact to the south of it.

3. [Note however, when you observe David's other blinked and barrel effect corrected picture of Cam1 on his page, you clearly see the whole length of the extended part of the West Wall its roof-line. And can find and place the impact point, and then still the plane length is ~ 2 x the West Wall its height there.

911speakout.org...
Link from David's web site page :
Title : Blink Comparator Views of the Plane at the Pentagon
By David Chandler, based on prior work by Ken Jenkins :
911speakout.org...

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 12:09 AM
link   
4. Noted by me, that I expect some of you, to come up with the observation that the West Wall in that second picture below, stands under quite an angle to the plane. They will have held their left hand in that same wall position, and their right hand in the plane position, just as in the photo.
Then suddenly the right hand, their "plane", seem to attack in a nearly 45 ° or even less degrees angled position.

Well, that's a simple case of optical distortion by a far field camera view.
The well known, 1,000 years ago, at last fully understood, Painters Perspective, starting slowly being accepted from Egyptian times on, and gaining momentum in the middle ages.
From hieroglyph carvings in two dimensional view, to paintings in three dimensional view.
Objects disappearing into the background's far field, seem getting increasingly smaller, but objects seen in a perpendicular fashion by the same on-viewer, or camera, stay in the same position and appearance.

Have a look first at this mixed photo/drawing by me, from a viewer position from above, then at the second picture from David's page, where you observe the guard rail and vague plane, to keep the same dimensions within both their complete perpendicular stretch, while the third picture is self explanatory :

pic]ea4f5f3961.JPG[/pic]

And this is what we probably would have seen if that would have been a 2022 camera.
Note how far backwards its left wing is placed and angled, just as can be seen in my 500 % enlarged barrel distortion corrected picture above, from David Chandler :

But the best proof is the fact, that you can measure the viewed and shown plane length to be two times longer than the known West Wall's height at impact point, which two times longer length is by pure chance, the real length of AA77, and that implicates that it shows its real known length, as seen perpendicular (~ 90° angle towards the Pentagon West Wall) on the CCD-chip in the security cameras, and not a resulting 1/3rd shorter length, if it would have been incoming, and seen by Cam1 and Cam2, in that rather unbelievable 45 ° to 52 °angle of attack.

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 12:11 AM
link   
5. Noted by me, that it seems, that the official keepers of that footage, have done their best to show the whole but vaguely visible plane length, just to end the bickering online in 2006. And that they put those blurs perhaps on purpose in there.
They could have added (can't prove it) those white reflections in there, with an adjacent blur, and many other blurs, to place the impression by the viewers, that the whole footage was too bad to find more details in them. They did not imagine in 2001 to 2006, that new software in 2016 would be available to the public, like GIMP. With it, one could correct all distortions in the 2006 FOIA freed footage. And the widespread further assumptions.

That it was f.ex. a fly-over, promoted by Craig Ranke and friend by their CIT team : guys, realize, at last, that the AA77 pilot could not, in those ~ 75 meters left over, at ~ 800 km/hr (radar measured and confirmed), use enough lift-up power in that 1 second left, to avoid that 77 ft high roof-line.

But, for sure, I personally will never forget and always applaud your ~ 30, CIT interview videos, with its witness interviews of all those North of CITGO gas station witnesses.!
They are for sure perfect additional evidence that AA77 flew along a North of CITGO, low flight path, in a ~ 90° attack to the West side of the Pentagon.
Many proposals in the first ~ 10 years, on the Web, were based on f.ex. a Global Hawk, a Cruise missile, a Scud, a Jet Fighter, a Rocket, etc., now proven, not to be true.

List of a advisable to read, 9/11 links :
911speakout.org... Ken Jenkins
911speakout.org...
911speakout.org... 5hrs 40m total, view it by its many chapters.
www.bitchute.com...

They are or were all, Members for 9/11 Scientific Truth.org.

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Any basics educated person, luckily about anyone, will quickly understand, and conclude with me, that since we know the height of the West Wall, is 77 ft // 23.47 m, and the length of AA77, a Boeing 757-200, is 155 ft // 47.24 m, so, basically ~ two times more, and that we see that the plane length in there is ~ 2 x the wall height, thus is about exactly that 155 ft, which is indeed the full reported length by Boeing of a parked B757-200, then we can conclude that Cam2, which had a wide field of view along the Pentagon's West Wall, registered a plane, AA77, that flew inwards, at an (about sign >) ~ 90° angle towards the Pentagon West Wall, in a straight on, low flying flight attack path.
Could be a ~ 5° more or less angle discrepancy, caused by the fault margin of the manual measurements and the vagueness of the video.

Which is clearly not the since 2006, officially endorsed AA77 flight path, pushed by many US officials, backed by NIST its "recorded" 5 downed light-poles, in their, 16 years already strongly advertised, now proven to be in fact, a clearly non existing 52° angle of attack by AA77. Thus, a totally bogus, by them invented attack flight path.

This drawing by Massimo Mazzucco, where I wrote all my text and lines in, can help for a better understanding. Realize however, that that text is for a 45 degree flight path for the most, and needs again a lot of editing by me. Forget all that thinking, it's the past now.
Now we know with the new evidence that that damn 45 degrees path is totally bogus.!

Note 1 : the only unreadable, yellow text : 33.4 m, the only unreadable red text : CCD chip.
Note 2 : the real 90 degree incoming plane is not drawn, at the time the proof from NIST seemed overwhelming enough to give in. Now we know that it stretched on that green line with its tail top at the western rim of the Cam2 -in white pictured- viewing field, over that green line and its nose cone reached exactly to where that purple line crosses the part of the thicker green line. Remember that.!

All that work on all that text was for a ~ 52 degrees NON-incoming AA77, all that thought gone in it : lost sweat, now proven.

files.abovetopsecret.com... = direct URL of picture.
Note that Massimo Mazzucco drew his black plane depiction~ 1/3rd too long.!
This is the clean drawing by Massimo Mazzucco from his video, if you feel the need to use it for whatever explanation :

Extra, more precise AA77 dimensions :

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 12:16 AM
link   
And thus, and I can't emphasize that enough, sure as hell, NOT a virtually , by Cam2 recorded, quite smaller (~34 %) plane length for AA77, fitting in a now however proved as totally false, flight attack path for AA77 of 52 °, in all these past years proposed however by NIST as the only, with certainty proved flight path for AA77, that Cam 2 should have "seen", in such a now however, proved as false, 52° flight AA77 attack path, its virtual plane length should have been registered, in a for simplicity rounded off 45 ° scenario, registered by Cam2 then as a circa ~ 47.24 meters minus ~ 34.5 % (16.3 m) = 30.94 m plane length, thus a shorter length then what really was registered by Cam2, in casu the full plane length of flight AA77, of 47.24 meters.

Where a ~47 m - ~16.3 m = ~ 31 m of virtual length of AA77 should have been recorded by Cam2, but that was NOT registered by Cam2.
Cam2 registered however as we saw above, a full 155 ft // 47.2 m length of AA77. The exact known length parking value for a B757-200.

Clearly now, NOT the totally wrong, by NIST proposed 52° flight attack path of AA77, where Cam2, in that case would have registered a quite bit shorter meters length of AA77, in fact a ~34.5 % shorter -virtual- length. Thus a, ~47m x ~34.5 %= ~16.3 m shorter length, then the real 47.24 m length. In the head-on view of Cam2, an observed virtual length of ~30 m.
Note the sun-thrown shadow band along the West Wall's full length, keep that in mind when measuring its height in the Cam1 and Cam2 pictures from David.

Use your 2 keys : Ctrl plus + , or the In-/Out zoom function.

The rest should be self-explanatory, but I'll help you a tad bit :
Draw a line along the above two AA77's tail tops. That line depicts now the field of view of Cam2 (and 1) on an incoming B757-200, in this case flight AA77.
While the from the South to North angled direction, incoming plane, is however flying in a never existed, 45 ° scenario, and clearly now, a not by Cam2 or 1 recorded, NIST bogus scenario.
The real plane, as viewed by Cam2 and 1, is the from West to East incoming depicted AA77.

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 12:19 AM
link   
The fast detoriating political and military global situation, fed by unprecedented amounting and exponentially growing greed, by just a few persons, who thus logically are becoming far too wealthy and greedy for their own good, and our good, has however forced me to take action at last. Will I live.? And millions of others that would have otherwise perished.?
I do hope. If not so, so be it.

The following conclusive and irrefutable new 9/11 EVIDENCE, as of 6 Dec 2022, is based, by me, LaBTop, on these two, below listed videos.

One, in 2006 officially released, after the Judicial Watch Interest Group filed a Freedom Of Information Act request (FOIA) to release these images, recorded by two Pentagon North Parking Entrance its security boots, their installed cameras.
THANKS to you all, at Judicial Watch, for your persuasion and perseverance.!

And especially, this evidence is based on that later on, in 2015 published, noteworthy and excellent -Blink comparison- work from David Chandler :
""Blinked Views of Pentagon Plane""
THANK you both, David Chandler and Ken Jenkins.!

These are those two links, refer to them from now on, as (1), or (2). :

(1) Title : ""Judicial watch interest group reacts to two 911 video image releases. (2006)""
www.wfmynews2.com...

(2) Title : ""Blink Comparator Views of the Plane at the Pentagon.""
By David Chandler, based on prior work by Ken Jenkins.
Do read all his sublime explanations in between the FOIA freed GIMP pictures:
911speakout.org...

David : A number of image processing programs, such as GIMP (which is what I used), have functions to compensate for lens distortion. Note that in the full views shown above, straight lines, such as the curbs, lines in the side walk, the roof of the Pentagon, etc., are bowed outward by the lens, an effect called barrel distortion. The parameters of the lens correction function can be varied until the curves become straight. This results in a "pincushion" distortion (inward bowing) that cancels the barrel distortion. In GIMP this is a manual process, using a slider to adjust the amount of distortion.

Would anything about 9/11/2001 ever change anyone's still 9/11-challenging minds.?
And especially the by nature, ever doubting minds of the long time 9/11 scientists under us.?

That state of mind was however only valid up till TODAY, since you all now have my small additional discovery, based on David's adjustments of inward bowed outlines pictures, in those few, FOIA freed, short video frames from Cam 1 and 2, which was utterly needed to prove at last undoubtedly, the false flag operation that the day of 9/11/2001 really was.

Posted by WhatItIs, in this very recent post, he mentioned Ken Jenkings and David Chandler here, in this 2016 post :
Title : Bringing Closure to the 9/11 Pentagon Debate. Oct 7, 2016 :
www.foreignpolicyjournal.com...
It's an article by John D. Wyndham. He was at that date, Coordinator of Scientists for 9/11 Truth. With a long list of additional shared papers, and websites, papers, articles and videos.
Amazingly, all of them did not see the simple conclusion from David Chandler's page, that it showed a full length of AA77, thus implicating a 90°, last ~ 100 m flight path, and impact.

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Open this link first :
911speakout.org...
Camera 2 in the boot, opposite to the small security building at the North entrance for the Pentagon North Parking, recorded this short video on 9/11/2001, of the last moments of flight AA77, just before flight AA77, a Boeing 757-200, crashed into the Pentagon's West Wall. It were the only two ever, officially released two Pentagon attack videos, released only after a long lasting FOIA request, at last in 2006.

This is David's blinked, barrel distortion picture, fixed, and shot by the extreme wide angle fish-eyed lens in security Cam2. Roof and pavement outlines were corrected by GIMP to straightness, manually done by David Chandler.

Compare it also with his normal, straight and incorrectly shot Cam2 picture, shown by him above his below one, and when you measure in there the also visible plane length, compare it to the West Wall height at the point of impact, it's directly obvious, that the plane seems much smaller, and proves nothing in there. In fact, it puts you on the wrong leg.

911speakout.org...

Now use 2 of your keyboard's many keys, and hold CTRL, while 10 times hitting the + key, that will enlarge the above picture to 500 %, and NOW you see the plane to the far right, as if recorded with a set of normal aligned, much flatter lenses, instead of with that extreme wide angle lens that was used in Cam 1 and 2. And only now, in this corrected picture, its length seems already at the first glance, about exactly two times the height of the West Wall, at AA77 its impact point. That's immediately followed by the realization, that Cam2 registered the full AA77 length.! And that means only one thing : It flew in a 90 degrees to the Pentagon its West Wall, attack flight path.

Since a 45 to 52 degrees (NOT actually flown) attack path by flight AA77 to the Pentagon its West Wall, pushed by NIST all these 21 years already, would have been registered by Cam2 as a clearly 14 m shorter "virtual" side view of that flight AA77 plane, a Boeing 757-200 its virtual length, however definitely NOT "seen" by Cam2 on 9/11/2001.

David Chandler added this text under that corrected view's picture :
""This view cancels the barrel distortion of Camera 2 .
Note that the process that cancels the barrel distortion of the image introduces a pincushion distortion of the rectangular frame.
""

( LaBTop : since there was deliberately build in both those 2 security cameras, an extremely wide area of view offering, wide angled, bulbous fish-eye lens, in front of the CCD-chip, in both the two security cameras installed. For the sole reason of keeping a keen eye on passing drivers and their cars.. )

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Take now a laptop or a PC-box, and a pair of scissors, load Davids above page, then view its barrel distortion cancellation picture, the one from above :
911speakout.org...

Then click the maximum Ctrl and the + key board combination, 10 times with your mouse cursor on that above by David Chandler shown, corrected with GIMP -(therefore rim distorted)-, picture of Camera 2, to enhance it 10 times, to 500 %.
Then measure/keep in the picture's right side the now clearly visible plane, its length, between your 2 scissors legs, and hold it. (full length of AA77, a Boeing 757-200 = 155 ft // 47.24 m), and measure also the West Wall's height, you see that the plane length is two times the West Wall height, which means that the CCD chip in camera2 recorded the actual full length of that plane, telling you that it means that the plane, AA77, flew in a 90 degree attack path. ! Which means a definitely North of CITGO gas station flight path.
And at that near ground flying speed, as registered by radar, "they" said, it could not have made any large course changing maneuvers, so it means it flew in a quite straight longer flight path too.
And certainly not in the by NIST proposed 45 to 52 degrees flight path.
Then that plane length should have been registered by Cam2 as having a ~ 14 m shorter length.

Note in the mean time that you clearly enough, but vaguely, see its left wing tip tilted up to the max, as will be normal for a 757-200 flying at nearly maximum speed in thick air near ground level. The above picture is my screenshot of the right part of my 500 % picture, with AA77 length and the West wall's height at impact point, both visible in red.

And this is to show the plane wing tip lift-ups at various speeds to eventually its maximum.
A 757-200 behaves in somewhat the same manner, but not that much as a 787 :

Use again the Ctrl + function to enhance above picture.

And this is what we probably would have seen if that would have been a 2022 camera :

Compare this drawing's slightly uplifted wing tip, to David's attack picture. Compare also its jet engine hanging off that left wing, also visible in David's attack picture

Then keep and hold up that measured length between the pair of scissor legs, to the visible West Wall height at the green tree position against the South side of the, a few meter extruding, part of the West Wall, the impact point, and conclude that it is nearly exactly 2 x that height (77 ft // 23.47 m), thus 154 ft. // 46.94 m. That means that Cam 2 recorded (within the fault range in such a vague picture), at 30 cm short, the near full real length of AA77, and that means that :

The plane flew along an attack path of 90 degrees onto and towards the West Wall.
PERIOD
It was flight AA77 and it deliberately crashed in the Pentagon's West Wall at 9:37 am EDT.

Here you can see how a B757-200 looks, flying in a 90 degrees attack path towards the West wall, seen by a CCD-chipped camera in that security boot, in 2001. The left wing is fitted somewhat angled backwards on the fuselage, and its wing tip is quite high uplifted.

The top drawing outline is what Cam 2 registered and what we see in the 2015, barrel fixed, blinked video by David Chandler, and it's clearly a 90 degrees flying big plane's side view, flight AA77, a Boeing 757-200, with all of its 155 feet long length, in total, visible :

If AA77 should have been registered however by Cam2, on the, at several times in the past years by NIST proposed 45 to 52 degrees angle of attack path, the plane its length would have seemed ~ 14 meters shorter, but its left wing length would have been registered by Cam2 its CCD chip, nearly in its full real length, since in that position, the front rim of the left wing would be seen by Cam2 as nearly 90 degrees onto the West wall. Just cut out a small paper plane with wings, like the above, first plane drawing, and begin experimenting.
A mini plastic or metal plane works far better, realistically.
Or simpler, use a 2 x 45 degrees equilateral, plastic triangle on above drawing, then you'll see it immediately.
Cam2 stood parallel to the North wall, (see my colour diagram) but the plane came in sight at the outer west rim of its lens' field of view. As you can see in Davids barrel corrected picture above.

Thus, AA77 flew not in the ~ 45 to ~ 52 degrees attack path that NIST in their reports over the years reported, and proposed in their final report for AA77.
In the earlier years after 9/11/2001, NIST even came up with a 45 degrees attack path, which should have shown a virtual length of AA77 on that Camera 2 its CCD chip, of ~ 33 meters, after Davids functions to compensate for lens distortion would be implemented.

Most readers can easily follow the next, simple basic school evidence calculations, accompanied with explanatory pictures, that are following in the next posts now :

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Let's first state the regrettable construct of the above starting drawing from Massimo Mazzucco, as it was put in his film.
The originally drawn 128 mt is in fact 140.5 m, the drawn in, little black plane is 1/3rd too long, the two drawn in angles are luckily correct. Massimo Mazzucco let me therefor calculate a lot of resulting faulty values. So be it. Not important anymore, since that plane did not exist in that position.
I just only show it, to be able to explain the real 90 degrees position. Forget most by me above inserted explanatory texts and values please.
Since Cam2 registered the full length of AA77, there's no need anymore for calculations.

The REAL observed, 90 degrees perpendicular to the 23 m/77 ft high West Wall incoming AA77, showed its plane's tail top on the above green line, touching the Cam2's outer field of view its western view's rim line with it, when it first was registered by Cam2 and 1.
AA77 itself was 47.24 m long, flew in, included its own length, a total of a ~ 127 meter long flight path, in the field of view from Cam2, there in the in white depicted field of view of Cam2.
So it flew a further ~ 80 m, while it was in the field of view of Cam2. (~ = approximately)

Wikipedia : the West Wall is 281 m/ 921 ft long. Take your pair of scissors, measure that by Massimo Mazzucco's written 128 mt line, and it fits exactly 2 x in the 281 m length of the West Wall, making it 140.5 m instead of 128 mt. That's 12.5 m longer...

Its nose cone reached to that thin purple line I drew in Massimo Mazzucco's drawing, when we first see the plane appear in David's barrel rim corrected blink picture. At that time it had no more than ~ 80 m left to fly to the Pentagon's West wall, where it started to impact there, on column 16 and the green tree growing in front of it there, which was into the 8th window there, situated to the left of the protruding Pentagon building its West wall part there.

=====================

Pythagoras proved long ago, that for a 45-90-45 degrees 3-corners triangle, a^2 + b^2 = c^2. Thus his dotted black line, the hypotenusa = 128^2 m and that equals the sum of both present 90^2 m + 90^2 m and that are those two 90 m long green lines, identically long, but shorter than the dotted flight-path = the hypotenusa.
Two equally long green lines in a 45 degrees, however now proven, non-existing flight path, long advertised by the NIST scenario.

90 ( - 15 = 75 m), which is the perpendicular green line from the rim of Cam2's field of view, towards the Pentagon's West wall, same as the other green line.
Realize, that the above drawing, was then made by Massimo Mazzucco in his 5 hrs long film :
"September 11 - The New Pearl Harbor" - Full version, and he pictured in that drawing a far too long black plane. It must be in reality about 1/3rd smaller in length.
And it should reach from the western, (at the right), outer rim of Cam2 its field of view, along the fat green 90 degrees line, up to that drawn in there, middle thin purple line, drawn from Cam2 to that by me later written point C in the 1/3rd too long pictured black plane.

Just forget the nose part of that black plane in above picture, and you are fine, length wise.
So the piece, from plane tail, to the purple "C" drawn inside there, between the two wing struts, is the real total AA77 length of 47.24 m as drawn by Massimo Mazzucco.
(Really not in the mood to alter all that work again)

For those readers, after comprehending this evidence, who are gotten really in the mood to redraw the above typed full of my texts, picture from Massimo Mazzucco, with all new texts offered by me now, and your new calculations, figures and new texts in it, you need this original Massimo Mazzucco drawing.

And don't forget, the real AA77's nose cone to tail flew perpendicular towards the West Wall. And its length side was showing full to Cam2 and Cam1.

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Convenient enough, as if Massimo Mazzucco knew it on forehand, if you draw a line from the West Wall impact point, passing that arrow point of that wide angle indication with the ~ under it, that is the in reality flown attack flight path, by AA77, and as such registered by security Cam 2 and Cam1 :

The through Cam2 and Cam1 only visible smaler real plane, in the by me drawn green part of the 90 degrees flight path of the real AA77, is partly depicted by that thin green line with the thicker green part in it, but much shorter than the by Massimo drawn plane, in his black dotted attack path.
That one, flying at a NIST proposed 45 degree angle attack path, with his little black plane by him drawn in (which black plane drawing should be in reality 1/3rd shorter.! ), inside Cam2's white colour filled visibility field of view,
you should start by drawing the real, but 1/3rd shorter AA77 now in that green 90 degrees real flight path, which must be drawn alongside or over that green line, but as being 1/3rd shorter than the by Massimo depicted too big and thus far too long black "plane" :
(sigh, pfttt, what a never ending sentence...) :

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Length AA77 = 47.24 m + ~ 80 m remaining flight path to impact.
Use just a pair of scissors in David's fish eye lens corrected, then barrel distortion resulting, and blinked picture, posted above already :

Measure in his, now by you, to 500 % enlarged picture (Ctrl and + , 10 times) from David, the distance in mm from AA77 its visible tail end, up to its West Wall impact point, then compare with your pair of scissors and a ruler, how many times the visible length in mm, of AA77, depicted in there (in the real world it's 47.24 m), fits in there, well, it's 2.6 times.

Just measure the total for Cam2 visible flight path length in f.ex. mm, and the measured plane length too, in mm. In the 90 degrees actual flown, as can be clearly seen in Davids blinked picture scenario, all you need to do, is divide the -first- long length value-, through the -last- plane length, that gives 2.6 times factor. For the actual 90 degrees flight attack path gives multiplication, a value of 122.82 m = (A) = ~ 123 m.

And only in the NIST scenario of a 45 degrees flight AA77 attack path, it is resulting in an exact 45-90-45 degrees equal legs case, and it is only then, (A) gives the equal length for leg (B) too. Which is the green line with 90 m written by me, in white lettering above it.

Which 90 m is however wrong, since it was calculated with a much too long plane length, 1/3rd length too long, for the black little plane in the 52 degrees attack flight path, flown by AA77 in their proposed, now simply proven via Davids work, very wrong flight path.

That little black plane is drawn 1/3rd too big and thus too long also, drawn there by Massimo Mazzucco in his 5 hrs long video. I used it many years, before I saw last year, at last, that his drawn-in little black plane was 1/3rd too long. Which caused all calculated figures in the shown wrong 52 degrees attack flight path of AA77, too small.

Pythagoras calculation for that wrong flight path of 52 degrees, in my above copied from Massimo's simple diagram, where I wrote all my text in, regarding my calculations, turned out to be quite wrong, it should have been for a shown by Massimo, NIST scenario of 45 degrees instead of his shown 52 degrees, which in hindsight does not matter at all, since AA77 did by far not fly that path, but indeed a ~ 90 degrees path.
122,82^2 (A^2 = 15,084.75 = B^2) = 15,084.75 + 15,084.75 = 30,169.5, its root is 173.69 m, instead of the mentioned 128 meters. That's quite a difference...

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Use Pythagoras on that ( now we know), non-existing ), false 45 degrees AA77 attack angle example from NIST, for the, until now proposed by NIST, 9/11 case :

Use the formula a^2 + b^2 = c^2 for a triangle of a 45 degree impact drawing, where (c) is the real plane length, and (a) is the registered virtual plane wideness on that CCD chip in Camera 2. In that triangle, (b) has the same length as (a), since both legs of that triangle are identical in a 45 degree imaginary attack scenario.

Where (c), the real length of AA77, is c^2 = 47.24 m^2 and since in that 45 degree case, a^2 = ~ b^2, cam 2 should have recorded a many meters shorter virtual plane length of :
(c) = 47.24^2 = 2231.6176 divided by 2 (a^2 +/= b^2) = 1115.8088, where its calculated (root) √= 33,40 meters (rounded off) which is the same for ~a and also for ~b in that, now irrefutably proven, non-existing 45 degrees 9/11 Pentagon plane attack scenario.

33.40^2 = 1115.56, a discrepancy of just a few cm, in fact a 24.88 cm difference, on a 47,24 meters long plane, so, it clearly flew in a nearly exact 90 degree attack path onward to the West Wall impact point .!
Since you measure a far longer length for AA77, namely 2 x the visible height of the West Wall at the point of impact, which is 2 x 77 ft = 154 ft, the length of AA77, just 1 ft short.
Imagine the real plane length (c) = 47.24 m, then what cam 2 should have recorded in a 45 degrees flight path should have been a virtual camera-recorded plane length of (a), (= b) is 33.40 m, the smaller, virtually recorded (a) and (b) lengths of a 45 by 90 by 45 degrees triangle, you can draw as the virtual plane length of (a), which cam 2 should have recorded in that, for so many long years, by NIST proposed 45 degrees plane attack scenario.

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: LaBTop

You never disappoint . Just finished my first read through and im sure i will go another time or two before i pass out.

Cant wait to get this all properly into my noggin and sort through it.

I hope you never give up, this is a beautiful world.

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 12:44 AM
link   
After your act of measuring and steady keeping it, with your pair of scissors, the now in reality pictured length of the visible plane in David Chandler's picture, it turns out to be nearly exact 2 times more than the known West Wall height of 77 ft // 23.47 m, so, 154 ft // 46.94 m. Exact real length of a 754-200 is 47.24 m or 155 feet.
When easily compared to the visible height of the West Wall at the point of impact.!

When you hold and steady keep up that pair of scissors' plane-measure, against the point of impact of AA77 into the West Wall.
It will be breathtaking, I assure you, since most of you, before that point in time, silently wanted it not to be correct.
Because now at last, your brain is being flooded with all the implications of this, once in a lifetime, revelation...

Now you all can begin flooding this thread with your pitty biased endless posts (for the false prophets), or your accepted sudden realizations (for the stronger characters), what this rock hard evidence means for both your now seriously shattered world views.
Views from ALL of you who have now read and comprehend this rock hard EVIDENCE of really existing, globally oriented, criminal minds. In politics, in the top military circles, and in the 3 letter agencies, worldwide.

I hope I will survive, and that I helped stopping at least part of the endless heartless killing.

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 12:47 AM
link   
My own 21 years of studying the Pentagon attack on 9/11/2001 lead me in 2015 at last to the inevitable conclusion, based on studying many years the officially released 2 videos by the DoD from the 2 cameras A & B (also named 1 and 2) in the 2 parking entrance boots, that cam A and B showed the full length ( 47,24 m//155 ft ) of flight AA77, a 757-200, THUS in a 90 degree very low attack flight path over the lawn, onto the impact point at the West wall. and that impact clearly was many meters to the right/South of the Helicopter landing pad. All based on the known height of the West Wall, 77 feet//23.47 m high.

The official flight AA77 attack angle proposed by NIST and DoD officials, is 45 -52 degrees onto the West Wall. On the way in, as NIST etc. kept saying, clipping top parts of 5 light poles, and ripping a deep scratch in the trailer roof, parked near the entrance hole.
Thus, as now irrefutably proved at last, all clearly staged psyops.
A FALSE FLAG OPERATION of biblical proportions.

That means that the CCD chip in Cam2 (B), which camera stood aligned parallel along the North Wall, should have registered a many meters shorter virtual length of that plane, and not the full length, which it however clearly did, when you view that fish eye lens distortion-corrected picture from David Chandler, which we should David be eternally thankful for.
Without it, the above distortion-uncorrected picture showed a much smaller plane, compared to the West Wall height.! See the 2 red lines, for plane length and wall height.

Get used to it, the coming time, this evidence will shock many patriotic Americans to their bones, and I feel their pain. It's my pain too. Governing seems to always inherit sometimes very dirty jobs, and sadly enough, intensely defended with mostly many falsely reasoning's, by false ""patriots"".

Try to sift out the false ""patriots"", and in the coming times, be especially caring for the real and honest PATRIOTS.
Honest patriotic citizens, honest patriotic politicians or honest patriotic military personnel.
It will be a long and difficult task, to sift the false ones out around you all...

I am afraid this new 9/11/2001 evidence will be followed by bitter changes, for trainloads of upper echelon politicians and higher up military personnel.

Indeed. Strange and bitter Times ahead.

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 12:49 AM
link   
So, all the damage to those 5 light poles in the way of the proposed 45 to 52 degrees plane, was all staged, even the trailer's roof damage and its displacement...!
That means that the perpetrators went through a huge amount of false flag operations, to get their ""bad Muslims did it"" theory cut in to the brains of the global populace.

There are just a tiny few US entities that could bring such a huge false flag to a seemingly good ending, for > 2 decades, without too many participants in the know.
UP TILL NOW.
The combined intellect of a few keen scientists has at last, defeated them.

From a pure neutral standpoint, I admit that these 9/11 planners completed quite an impressive con job before, after and on 9/11/2001.

And how strange it will sound, I still prefer to live (not get murdered) under the lightly autocratic reign by these people and their inevitable bosses, than under the other 2 ""presidents"" and their heirs of the murderous followers types, in the Eastern hemisphere.

That's why I did not publish this, since 2015, seeing how the situation of West against East developed and deteriorated. Now Putin has his revelation, at last. But not from him...

But all this clearly baiting in all these numerous other forums all over the Net, which are btw clearly run by nutcases, or 3 letter agencies, forced me to open up.
And this Bitchute website in this thread's OP,
Title : Exposed !! Hidden Video Showing What Really Hit The Pentagon !!

Tops it off, nut wise. This totally clear misinformation heralded by them, should, now they will know this info, be immediately stopped.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join