It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Definitive 9.11 Pentagon EVIDENCE.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Have you seen this angle yet?
I'm trying to find a better copy of this...
vid

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I however think that that Bitchute site is run by these types of guys and galls (>>100,000 of them already in every government globally since 2010 ; most global media have been bought or flooded with them) , mentioned here :
( READ both links.! )

""The Nudge: Ethically Dubious and Ineffective."" March 1, 2022 - 8 minute read.
brownstone.org...

""MINDSPACE Influencing behavior through public policy"" 96 pages, worth the long read.!
www.instituteforgovernment.org.uk... Read it otherwise in some really long spare time, you will be amazed, I assure you.!
And then, you at last understand where all the recent worldwide problems originate from.!

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 12:55 AM
link   
BernnieJGato on page 7 : img.abovetopsecret.com... ,those are all my 9/11 photos, I have posted (my avatar halfway that page) in my 24 years at this board and the UK bulletin board before that. After a 4 years sabbatical from 2018 on, I've become somewhat rusty, and have to get used to the T&C posting rules and posts setup again.
Very much obliged for that link.!

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 12:59 AM
link   
It certainly wasn't a missile in the video in the OP's post in this recent thread :
Title : Exposed !! Hidden Video Showing What Really Hit The Pentagon !!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Since those missiles in 2001 are much shorter than the, in the 2 officially released North Parking security boot videos, vaguely but observable length of AA77 : 47.24 m / 155 feet.

It was indeed AA77, but not in an attack angle of 45 to 52 degrees, like several different official sources, like f.ex. NIST, have proposed over the first 10 years, but it was a clearly observable and calculable ~ 90 degrees angle to the West Wall.
Flying to the North of the CITGO gas station,Like f,ex. this flight path :

I will explain that later on, in a new thread. With pictures, videos and mathematics.
Anyone with a proposal for an intriguing, never to forget, thread title.?

These few posts by me, will be the first ones in that thread.
Followed by some very understandable explanatory A4 pictures.
Then try to prove me wrong, I had 7 years to check and re-check.

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: LaBTop

"Views from ALL of you who have now read and comprehend this rock hard EVIDENCE of really existing, globally oriented, criminal minds. In politics, in the top military circles, and in the 3 letter agencies, worldwide."

You have Convinced me my First Suspicions were Correct about the False Narrative of the 9/11 Pentagon Attack , but what to do About it Now ? The Country is Already Lost..........(

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Note that a 90 degree attack angle has shown the full plane length of AA77 in those 2 security boot videos, and thus any shorter angle, f.ex. 45 to 52 degrees, would show much shorter virtual lengths of AA77.
Just use Pythagoras law on those above first video pics, not on these :

All calculations based on the known height of the West Wall, as seen in the 2 security parking boot videos, a height of 77 feet//23.47 m.
And the fact that the North Parking's 2 security cameras stood aligned parallel to the North Wall, so their CCD chips inside these cameras stood parallel to that North Wall, but not to the West Wall, that West Wall stood at a 110 degrees angle to the North Wall.

It makes no difference, since the most upper, Western part of the viewing angle of that Cam 2 did register the plane in David's picture, precisely at the right border of that distorted picture, and the strong distortion of the cameras fish eye lens was thus fully cancelled, so now it showed the real AA77 plane length of a 757-200, namely 47.24 m//155 feet.

Btw, that clearly observable attack path of ~ 90 degrees to the West Wall shows a North of CITGO gas station flight path.
As tens of reliable eyewitnesses already in the first days and years explained on interview videos, they saw the plane low flying there, about 30 m North of that gas station, situated a bit South of the huge military cemetery there.
Remember the two Pentagon Police officers? They swore both on camera in their very early interviews by the CIT interviewers, that the plane they saw, flew North of CITGO.

This evidence is fully based on the only two officially released videos from the two parking boots entrance cameras.
I always try to solely use the offered officially sources, since those 2 sources can never be retracted anymore by the perpetrators. It must have been a meticulous planned operation.

These 2 pictures from respectively Cam 1 and 2, are not corrected for the fish eye lens distortion effect.
See the curvatures in the pavements and the roof lines. Clearest in Cam 2.
That gave the impression that the plane length was much shorter, compared to the West Wall height. This got me on the wrong leg till 2015, and then David Chandler posted his distortion corrected, pictures from Cam 1 and 2. Then the case was sealed for me, and I did chose a contemplation period, to come to rest and hoped someone other would see the obvious, which cost me nearly 8 years, and I gave up hoping. Thus, here's the long awaited irrefutable evidence in this collection of a few posts.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

All picture pairs : 1 in [pic] format, 1 in [ats=676x361] format, sometimes they seem to have more zoom, strange.
=========================

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Have you seen this angle yet?
I'm trying to find a better copy of this...
vid

It's a bad hoax.
"Thing" comes in from an opposite angle than all evidence points at, and even more stupid, it shows to attack the Helipad Control Tower. Helipad is situated to the right of the alleged impact point, that clearly is to the far left of all factual debris.Well, you saw how that Control Tower looked afterwards, not a scratch. Crisp as new.
Try to use some logic first, if you have some knowledge about the Pentagon attack, in all other cases, try to stay away from Bitchute, as far a s I can see about what they and their audience and viewers seem to be fond of. Hoaxes per the dozens.

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 02:02 AM
link   

The colour of the blast, explosion look actually be something else than jet fuel. It`s too red IMO.

Comparison to another plane fire :

BUSTED!

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 02:28 AM
link   

every human being is something special and unique. but the fact remains that it takes an extraordinary performance/piece of work/act to become famous and important. spreading nonsense on the internet and showing yourself to be as unreflective as possible may earn you a few stars but nothing more. you wont change the world with this.

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 02:58 AM
link   
MY QUESTION IS HOW MANY NON OFFICERS THAT WERE PRESENT ARE STILL ALIVE TODAY THAT POSSIBLY TOOK PICTURES.

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: malte85

every human being is something special and unique. but the fact remains that it takes an extraordinary performance/piece of work/act to become famous and important. spreading nonsense on the internet and showing yourself to be as unreflective as possible may earn you a few stars but nothing more. you wont change the world with this.

Neither will your very patronising and frankly rude for no reason post.

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Ty for the thread Sir

Bookmarking for later discussion, alot of detailed information to go through.

Stay Safe

Riouz

edit on 10-12-2022 by Riouz5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Nothing like baffling me with science, angles, degrees, etc. But I'm an ordinary man with ordinary needs, maybe like if you really want to convince me it was a plane show me the real actual security cam footage (according to records there were a few confiscated) of an actual plane flying past. Eeeerr, but you can't can you cos they wont release those.

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

That isn’t just fuel burning though. That’s plastic, and fabric, and hydraulic fluid, and everything else that burns on a plane, of which there is much.

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Yeeh i guess you are right, a lot stuff ...other than jet fuel also there.

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Who filmed that? I thought most flights have been grounded by then... Was it that C-130 that everyone thought fired a missile?

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
a reply to: Zaphod58

Yeeh i guess you are right, a lot stuff ...other than jet fuel also there.

Go with Zaph on this.

From photos that fellow firefighters brought up from on scene that day. There were definitely parts from a large aircraft. I still couldn't believe my eyes. These were in a special photo album of his.

I also couldn't believe back then a 757 could get that low and into the yard. But that area is fairly level.

Was pretty busy up here in Pittsburgh that day.

edit on 10-12-2022 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

The Country is Already Lost..........(

Not quite; saving the U.S. Constitution is STILL a work in progress.

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 09:10 AM
link   

I scanned thru your posts to the next page. I cant seem to pin down your conclusion I'm supposed to take. The "definitive evidence" says what, that it was or was not the right plane, that it was or was not a plane, that it was or was not a missile, that it was or was not hot dog car?

You seem to be saying the the flight path they told us was wrong. Which brings us to the lightpoles that were sheared off. I recall them confirming said official path. And if what you're saying is that it wasnt a plane, then what hit the lightpoles? Any discussion of what hit the Pentagon and how starts and ends with the lightpoles, as far as I'm concerned.

edit on 10-12-2022 by godsovein because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

the villlains turned off ALL the cameras in the area around the Pengtag0n on 9-1--1

same thing 'they' did when they kllled prinncess Dianna.

same thing 'they' did when Epsteen kllled himself.

oh, the cameras were somehow shut off.
edit on 10-12-2022 by drongosrevenge because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join