It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sounds coming from newly exposed caves in the Euphrates River?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: lostbook
My instincts tell me it's fake .. I trust my inner compass.... If the audio was real I would feel the resonance in my body.... There's nothing .... My feeling anyway .... And I am not a sceptic I have had more experiences in my life then I can count .. I call hoax on this one

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123
Jesus in a toast., Yup seems legit to me 😂👌👌👌

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook
Has anyone else heard of this...? I don't know if this is real or not but as many of you know, I'm sure, there are reports that the Euphrates river is receding and it's way below normal levels. This video claims that sounds can be heard coming from these formerly submerged caves. The weird thing is that it is predicted in the Bible that the Euphrates will dry up.....

Immediately my mind goes to Draco reptilians and other entities that live under surface..

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
This isn't real people.

Infact, this isn't the only one. Several videos within the same context and manner are also available that try to convince the audience that something stirs beneath the euphrates.
One video is a "cave" that emerged from the declining water levels and the assumption is, you'll find terrible and vast creatures bounded and tied up.

Nothing more than to add to the mystery. I know, religious people really believe this kinda stuff and nothing wrong with that, you just need something more than a YT vid with some edited sounds and sus clips.

Like, being back the crying statues of the 90s or images of Jesus in foods via 2000s...

Yep "pious" fraud.

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

The Dead Sea? Blood is actually blue before it comes into contact with Oxygen

^^^^^^^^^.......No, wrong.
Cool vid though!
Rainbows
Jane

Yea, he lost me at that one.

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: HUBE007

originally posted by: lostbook
Has anyone else heard of this...? I don't know if this is real or not but as many of you know, I'm sure, there are reports that the Euphrates river is receding and it's way below normal levels. This video claims that sounds can be heard coming from these formerly submerged caves. The weird thing is that it is predicted in the Bible that the Euphrates will dry up.....

Immediately my mind goes to Draco reptilians and other entities that live under surface..

It does?!!

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Well, based on my studies of the Apocalypse in the Bible there could be something to this. But I still think the bowl judgements are still 7-10 years off yet. But. Here's a list of items that say we're in the Apocalypse.

1. There's a nation of Israel back in the middle east. Per the Matthew 24 fig tree parable where the end time events are compared to a fig tree's leaves opening in the spring it can be argued the nation of Israel is a very conspicuous leaf.
Also based on the lifetime of the generation comment in 24-32 it can be said that lifetime could be around 80 years. Technically we're at least 74 years along in the lifetime of the generation.

2. The John 2 statement made by Jesus Christ. He said quote:

18 Then answered the Jews and said unto him, What sign shewest thou unto us, seeing that thou doest these things?
19 Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.
20 Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?
21 But he spake of the temple of his body.

2nd Peter 3
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

This can be interpreted that his body would be restored 3000 years after his death. And what happens at the very end of Revelation? New Jerusalem descends to Earth with the Father and the Son being the temple there. Essentially he predicts New Jerusalem descending to Earth 3000 years after his death.

But.

Take off the 1000 year reign of the saints from the 3000 year prediction and then that means the Apocalypse is over at the 2000th anniversary of his death. That's 2033 BTW. The old world here only has 10 years left to it as of 2023. And the 7 year Daniel 9 agreement should start in 2026 at the latest.

I could go on but that seems to be enough for now.

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: ntech

What do you make of Yanuka Rav Shlomo Yehuda?

Christians believed the Jewish leaders were wrong before, in the past, will they think they are wrong again, now in the present?

Just curious were you think this fits in timeline, if it fits at all.

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: jerryznv

Does the Bible actually explain in detail HOW the Euphrates River dries up or just kinda say it does so with the help of an Angel?
Does it matter how? Excessive water use or evaporation, I don’t see why that matters in the least.
Now that is the question to ask in my opinion.
Wild and scary times we are in.
Wish I was back on Georges cutting Scallops or rippin and gutting Cod….

Oh well, His Will Be Done!!!

Cheers!

da pirate 😎

edit on 08-19-2021 by PiratesCut because: words

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 12:00 PM
link   

This isn't real people.

Infact, this isn't the only one. Several videos within the same context and manner are also available that try to convince the audience that something stirs beneath the euphrates.
One video is a "cave" that emerged from the declining water levels and the assumption is, you'll find terrible and vast creatures bounded and tied up.

Nothing more than to add to the mystery. I know, religious people really believe this kinda stuff and nothing wrong with that, you just need something more than a YT vid with some edited sounds and sus clips.

Exactly.

Plus wind (moving air currents) can also create these kinds of noises (the statue ofMemnon in Egypt). The phenomena is called an aeolian harp

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

“ Believe what you want to believe. I guess.”

I just can’t resist, I just…… can’t.
Where was this attitude in the Sea Level Rise thread Phage.
Sorry if this is a slide.
I’ll take me lumps!
Please forgive me Mods…..I was bad.

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: PiratesCut

Does the Bible actually explain in detail HOW the Euphrates River dries up or just kinda say it does so with the help of an Angel?

Kind of a two part question...right?

It does explain exactly how...In detail though...that's subjective at best!

It doesn't say "...kinda..." at all...it says "The sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river, the Euphrates, and it's water dried up..." Revelation 16:12

Does it matter how? Excessive water use or evaporation, I don’t see why that matters in the least.

It doesn't!!!
edit on 10-12-2022 by jerryznv because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 12:20 PM
link   
“The Dead Sea? Blood is actually blue before it comes into contact with Oxygen”

Cool Vid but, NO……

Cheers!

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: jerryznv

I get your point, it is explained.

It was done by an angel, the earthy tools in play, like excessive water used, matters not.

I stand corrected….

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Someone edited weird sounds into a clip of a guy pointing at a hole in the ground?

There's no context in the description of the video either. The video doesn't say who he is, the precise location, nothing really.

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666
As an animal lover I immediately felt sad hearing those noises. To me it sounds like a cow or a camel got trapped. Might of course be a demon 🙄 but my first reaction would be to see if I can get to the being in distress rather than to leg it and scream deeeemoooon! Like a medieval peasant.
But that's just me.

my thought too!

lol.

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Just wait till it starts asking for bank details and account numbers.

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hanslune

This isn't real people.

Like, being back the crying statues of the 90s or images of Jesus in foods via 2000s...

Yep "pious" fraud.

geeze,

ya'd think demons would sound more scarier than a monk
vocalizing his mantra.

it's probably just cleopatra .

edit on 03/22/2022 by sarahvital because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 08:28 PM
link   
These sounds could easily be from the water rushing in and out of spaces in the caverns and being acoustically Amplified as they travel

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
These sounds could easily be from the water rushing in and out of spaces in the caverns and being acoustically Amplified as they travel

These sounds could easily be from ______________ (fill in the blank)!

There...that about covers everything!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join