It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sounds coming from newly exposed caves in the Euphrates River?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Has anyone else heard of this...? I don't know if this is real or not but as many of you know, I'm sure, there are reports that the Euphrates river is receding and it's way below normal levels. This video claims that sounds can be heard coming from these formerly submerged caves. The weird thing is that it is predicted in the Bible that the Euphrates will dry up.....

Then the sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up, so that the way of the kings from the east might be prepared. And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs coming out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. For they are spirits of demons, performing signs, which go out to the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty. ‘Behold, I am coming as a thief. Blessed is he who watches, and keeps his garments, lest he walk naked and they see his shame.’ And they gathered them together to the place called in Hebrew, Armageddon. (Revelation 16:12-16)

The video with the voices coming from caves revealed under the Euphrates River makes me think of "the 6th bowl of judgement" in the Bible, yet the other Bowls haven't happened yet...? Maybe someone got the order of the Judgement bowls wrong..?( Translation, etc)? IDK but this is really creeping me out if it's really the END TIMES that we're living in.

The Seven Bowls of Judgement:

The first bowl. The first angel pours out the first bowl on the land, “and ugly, festering sores broke out on the people who had the mark of the beast and worshiped its image” (Revelation 16:2).
Neuralink Infection(s)?

The second bowl. The second bowl is poured out on the sea, turning the water “into blood like that of a dead person, and every living thing in the sea died” (Revelation 16:3).
The Dead Sea? Blood is actually blue before it comes into contact with Oxygen

The third bowl. When the third bowl of God’s wrath is poured out, the rivers and freshwater springs also turn into blood (Revelation 16:4–5).
???

The fourth bowl. The fourth angel pours out his bowl on the sun, “and the sun was allowed to scorch people with fire. They were seared by the intense heat” (Revelation 16:8–9).
Nuclear War?

The fifth bowl. The fifth of the seven bowls causes the kingdom of the beast to be plunged into great darkness. The pain and suffering of the wicked intensify, so that people gnaw their tongues in agony (Revelation 16:10–11).
Nuclear Winter?

The sixth bowl. The sixth angel pours out his bowl of judgment on the Euphrates River. That river is dried up in preparation for the kings of the East making their way to their own destruction (Revelation 16:12).
Attack by Lizard people from Middle Earth?

The seventh bowl. The seventh bowl is emptied into the atmosphere. A loud voice in heaven says, “It is done!” (Revelation 16:17). The seventh bowl results in flashes of lightning and an earthquake so severe that “no earthquake like it has ever occurred since mankind has been on earth, so tremendous was the quake” (verse 18). Jerusalem is split into three parts, and the cities of the world collapse (verse 19). Islands are flooded, and mountains disappear (verse 20). Giant hailstones, “each weighing about a hundred pounds, fell on people” (verse 21).

What say you, ATS?

www.youtube.com...
edit on 9-12-2022 by lostbook because: paragraph edit

edit on 9-12-2022 by lostbook because: word change

edit on 9-12-2022 by lostbook because: paragraph edit

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

Interesting, but easily faked or manipulated without a complete study.

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I say that religion is just an old way of telling stories, and stories are often passed down through generations, so those stories may be based on past lost information... But if you've ever met a story teller it'll be about 20% lies every generation it passes through.

The big events- rivers drying up, or maybe the story was originally about that river starting... Those have a smell of truth to them, but the details are lost to hundreds of rewrites and translations, effected by whatever local and current events were happening at the time.

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

My first thoughts as well....
Anyone with a computer and Graphics editing software can pull this video off. I did a little research and it appears that the Euphrates river IS receding but it's not due to natural reasons; it's due to excessive water usage in Turkey, Syria, and Iraq.

Here's another video:

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Some think (and may be right) it's drying up too!

I just had a long conversation with one of my friends about this last night and then BANG...here it is on ATS!

Just coincidence I suppose...still pretty interesting!

edit on 9-12-2022 by jerryznv because: stupid youtube link sucked...never works the first time!

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: jerryznv

Yes, I've been mulling over doing this thread for a couple of days now and I finally decided to just do it. It's an important development.

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Having been to that river over a decade ago it receding seems like a natural occurrence. theres alot of death in that river and alot of dead bodies were put there, if you believe then its possible that angry dead are wailing for the unjust deaths they suffered.

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook

Yes, I've been mulling over doing this thread for a couple of days now and I finally decided to just do it. It's an important development.

I believe it is too...for some of us!

I don't know what to make of the sounds really...I suppose they could just as easily be explained by natural gases escaping through crevasses and causing that "howling" sound! I'm not an expert on either demons or gas sounds escaping (any sounds for that matter) but I do find the drying (if it is in fact occurring) of the Euphrates river extraordinary at the least!

I'm happy that you shared this and opened it up for discussion either way!

I find it fascinating!

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 12:23 AM
link   
If the sounds are truly there, then for those that are right there and hearing the wails, if it is what they are saying, anyone should be able to feel it.... and run like heck far away from the location.. Someone in the video pointing at some holes in the ground while the howls are audible doesn't make a lot of sense, since usually, people like tourists or even locals would let out howls of their own while running away.

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
If the sounds are truly there, then for those that are right there and hearing the wails, if it is what they are saying, anyone should be able to feel it.... and run like heck far away from the location.. Someone in the video pointing at some holes in the ground while the howls are audible doesn't make a lot of sense, since usually, people like tourists or even locals would let out howls of their own while running away.

Just my opinion...but it really doesn't sound "scary" enough for people to run away screaming too!

I mean...even if I was a tourist and had no idea what was going on...pretty doubtful that little bit would have me turning tail and howling off into the sunset in fear!

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by "...should be able to feel it..."! Feel what exactly? Fear?

I don't know...seems a bit far fetched to envision a bunch of people running away screaming from that really...but that's just my opinion!

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 01:36 AM
link   

It said to the sixth angel who had the trumpet, 'Release the four angels who are bound at the great river Euphrates

Revelations 9:14

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Number 9 Number 9 Number 9

John Lennon

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Number 9 Number 9 Number 9

John Lennon

And what does that have to do with sounds coming from caves around the Euphrates ?
A thinly veiled attempt to prove my post in the other thread is absolutely correct ?

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 01:58 AM
link   

You think those sounds are real?

Why?

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

You think those sounds are real?

Why?

I'm disappointed...what happened to you?

You think those sounds are fake?

Why?

This is what you've reduced to...I hope I'm not being a brat!

I guess things, people, ideas, science even, changes all the time...

What's a catchy song title for that one?

The Byrds - Turn! Turn! Turn!

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 02:06 AM
link   

You think those sounds are fake?

I don't know. It's pretty easy to fake.

That's sort of the point. Isn't it?
Believe what you want to believe. I guess.

edit on 12/10/2022 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 04:23 AM
link   

The Dead Sea? Blood is actually blue before it comes into contact with Oxygen

^^^^^^^^^.......No, wrong.
Cool vid though!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 05:39 AM
link   

To me, thos do not look like natural caves. Has anyone considered that the river was this low for the caves to be carved out?

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 05:59 AM
link   
As an animal lover I immediately felt sad hearing those noises. To me it sounds like a cow or a camel got trapped. Might of course be a demon 🙄 but my first reaction would be to see if I can get to the being in distress rather than to leg it and scream deeeemoooon! Like a medieval peasant.
But that's just me.

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 06:33 AM
link   
This isn't real people.

Infact, this isn't the only one. Several videos within the same context and manner are also available that try to convince the audience that something stirs beneath the euphrates.
One video is a "cave" that emerged from the declining water levels and the assumption is, you'll find terrible and vast creatures bounded and tied up.

Nothing more than to add to the mystery. I know, religious people really believe this kinda stuff and nothing wrong with that, you just need something more than a YT vid with some edited sounds and sus clips.

Like, being back the crying statues of the 90s or images of Jesus in foods via 2000s...
edit on 10-12-2022 by Arnie123 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join