It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Special Agent Testified How the FBI Coached Twitter-Facebook-etc. to Help Biden Win in 2020.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 11:54 AM
link   
and people just sluffed it off and thought he was joking 🤣

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

Hunters laptop

destroy it

I often wonder why they didn't give it to Hillary. She seems to know how to use hammers.

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

I believe Google/Globalists are trying to change the meaning of a banana republic...

But anyway... it's nothing new, “banana republic” has evolved to mean any country (with or without bananas) that has government clowns, corrupt leaders, or just a brain-dead president who relies on fraud and corruption, who likes to destroy state institutions in an egomaniacal quest for prolonged power.

just saying it's at least been that way since JFK's assassination, for example...

John Jay McCloy and his protege Allen Dulles (who probably controlled the Warren Commission) wanted to prove to the world that America is not a Banana Republic, where a government can be changed by conspiracy.

nsarchive2.gwu.edu...

fast forward in time... John Jay McCloy failed. 🤡🌎

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: imitator

In other words, just using "banana republic" for the unsavory connotations and not for it's actual definition. Got it.

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 04:17 PM
link   

You might need to update your old 1900s dictionary. 🤣
Jim Marrs - America is a Banana Republic

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
and people just sluffed it off and thought he was joking 🤣

FYI: CHEATING IN STATE ELECTIONS IS NOT A FEDERAL CRIME

What President Trump is noting, is the exact same reason why Kari Lake’s lawsuit, like every other election lawsuit before it, will fail.

Our U.S. Constitution permits election fraud and manipulation, as long as that state level election fraud and manipulation does not break federal law.

Obviously, it would be frustrating for President Trump to ask legal advisors what can be done about certified results from fraudulently constructed elections. The reply from the legal advisors around the state certification would frustrate anybody, because the constitution permits fraudulent elections.

The decision on how to conduct elections is entirely up to the states.
Continued at: theconservativetreehouse.com...

Going forward, maybe it's time to say, "Good luck! May the best cheater win!" ??

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The irony here is that this is being reported by Fox News, who spread plenty of misinformation every time there's an election. So now they're having a cry because they've been beat at their own game. Hypocrisy is knows no bounds on the far right it seems.

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 02:56 PM
link   

This is shroedinger's president.. at the same time he is simultaneously so inept and incapable of reasoned throught tht he should be removed from office while at the same time the leader of some kind of nationwide censorship and voting fraud campaign. Which is it?
edit on 6-12-2022 by DoubleDNH because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: DoubleDNH

Biden is a puppet. Not the brains of anything. He graduated in the bottom 10% of his college class. Fact.

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: jamespond

Fox News is suffering from the corporate version of schizophrenia.

The owners of the company donated mostly to Democrat candidates after President Trump won the 2016 election.

They wanted Donald Trump removed from office as soon as possible, because of his 30-year vow to drain the swamp of corrupt officials scamming Americans.

But they are also Republicans who understand most of their viewership are Republicans.

I think schizophrenia is the word for it?

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 03:20 PM
link   
There is a lot of evidence being gathered...and unfortunately the fox, Attorney General Merrick Garland, is guarding the henhouse.

Elon Musk reveals that Wikipedia is also extremely biased.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Since they are always asking for donations this winter, perhaps Wikipedia will be going under soon.

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Arizona Secretary of State Katie Hobbs was in regular communication with Twitter telling them who to censor.

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

All of this evidence of election fraud from 2020 and 2022 needs to be investigated by a Special GOP-led House Committee, starting next month. There are examples across several states that need to be brought together and analyzed in a high-profile manner, just like any hearings on serious matters that affect the United States.

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 09:16 PM
link   

We can only hope but is hard to trust our politicians these days, I lost faith on the system.

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Dollars

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

We can only hope but is hard to trust our politicians these days, I lost faith on the system.

I will be joining you in losing faith, if Republicans don't launch robust investigations in the Biden Crime Family and DOJ/FBI protecting them, QUICKLY after Jan 3, 2023.

Either I'll become a wealthy crook, or I'll do my best to incite a revolution against those who are ruining our country. Depending on the national environment at the time.

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 05:39 AM
link   

We're the election deniers fpor calling them on stealing the election. Clown world.
If the feds only represent themselves and the elite and not the rest of us, why are we paying taxes?

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

Because we are forced to, is a new trend in America, the liberals are owning the judicial system and they will be forcing more than just taxes very soon.

Just wait for the next year when the full extent of the liberal agenda takes hold, they will loot the taxpayer to dead like they did already and will loot more then we will be forced to pay some more.

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Between FBI testimonies, Twitter/Facebook releases, and Donald Trump giving damning evidence to the GOP in January, pure hell is about to visit corrupt/evil DOJ-FBI officials.

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl

We're the election deniers fpor calling them on stealing the election. Clown world.
If the feds only represent themselves and the elite and not the rest of us, why are we paying taxes?

I still haven't found an answer to why the US Congress and the White House opted-out of mandates to be injected with the Covid-19 vaccines, but demand every one else in the country get injected.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join