It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Special Agent Testified How the FBI Coached Twitter-Facebook-etc. to Help Biden Win in 2020.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Sunday, December 4, 2022

With no help from the complicit Mainstream News Media, we're learning more every week about the "Election Fraud Organization" candidate Joe Biden alluded to in October 2020, and why he was so proud of how effective it would be the next month. (And it was! Got Joe into the Oval Office.)

Here's a blockbuster revelation that only FoxNews carried last week. This past Tuesday (Nov 29th) a Special FBI Supervisory Agent named Elvis Chan described (under oath) how the Federal Bureau of Investigation worked with Social Media companies (among others) to help ensure Joe Biden would defeat President Trump on November 3rd, 2020.

An FBI agent testified to Republican attorneys general this week that the FBI held weekly meetings with Big Tech companies in Silicon Valley ahead of the 2020 presidential election to discuss "disinformation" on social media and ask about efforts to censor that information.

On Tuesday, lawyers from the offices of Attorneys General Eric Schmitt of Missouri and Jeff Landry of Louisiana deposed FBI Supervisory Special Agent Elvis Chan as part of their lawsuit against the Biden administration. That suit accuses high-ranking government officials of working with giant social media companies "under the guise of combating misinformation" to achieve greater censorship.

Chan, who serves in the FBI’s San Francisco bureau, was questioned under oath by court order about his alleged "critical role" in "coordinating with social-media platforms relating to censorship and suppression of speech on their platforms."

Fox News Digital also learned that, according to Chan's testimony, the FBI regularly sends social media companies lists of internet URLs and social media accounts that should be taken down because they are "disinformation" from "malign foreign influence operations." The FBI then inquires whether the platforms have taken down the content.

"Since filing our lawsuit, we've uncovered troves of discovery that show a massive 'censorship enterprise,'" Attorney General Eric Schmitt told Fox News Digital.

"Now, we're deposing top government officials, and we're one of the first to get a look under the hood — the information we've uncovered through those depositions has been shocking.

It's clear from Tuesday's deposition that the FBI has an extremely close role in working to censor freedom of speech."

"Americans should be angered that during the 2020 election cycle, federal agencies peddled information that has since been disproven," Attorney General Jeff Landry told Fox News Digital.
Source: www.foxnews.com...

---------

THE ABOVE revelations mesh with FBI Special Agent Manager Timothy Thibault describing this past August, how he kept damning Biden crime family information hidden, and ordered his people to do the same. Rather than face charges and a loss of pension, Thibault quickly retired from the FBI after his testimony.

Here is an ATS Thread on the Thibault revelations: www.abovetopsecret.com...

--------

Also, just 3 days after Special Agent Elvis Chan testified/described how the FBI would meet weekly with Twitter-Facebook-etc. last week, Twitter's new CEO, ELON MUSK, began releasing internal company communications relevant to the 2020 Presidential election.

Stunningly we learn that not only did the FBI collude with Twitter to aid candidate Joe Biden in 2020, so did the Democrat National Committee (DNC) and the Campaign Staff of candidate Joesph R. Biden! Here's a summary from yesterday's Boston Herald...

What was the biggest difference between the Democrats’ efforts to rig the presidential elections of 2016 and 2020?

In 2020, they succeeded.

That’s the main takeaway from Elon Musk’s release Friday night of the internal Twitter documents about the biggest Democrat presidential-election scandal since… the last one, in 2016.

Musk conclusively proved that corporate management conspired with Democrats to suppress the story of Hunter Biden’s laptop, which revealed the breathtaking corruption of the entire Biden crime family.
Much more at: www.bostonherald.com...

-------

On January 3, 2023, a new Republican-led U.S. House will be activated. This morning, incoming House Speaker Kevin McCarthy(R-CA), said there may be a special committee set up to investigate the DOJ-BidenFamily-MSM-Google, and more.

President Biden returned from another mini-vacation today, and had "no comment" on any of this.

Full Story here: nypost.com...

-CareWeMust

edit on 12/4/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I believe the voting machines got him into the Oval Office, not the news media.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I can't wait to hear what all the deniers of election fraud and interference have to say now. There's always been enough evidence for even the reeee crowd to admit a tiny bit of interference, but not enough to sway the election. Oh! and Hunter's laptop must have had all the nasties planted on it.

I really didn't expect any of this information to see the light of day for years to come.

It does worry me that McCarthy says there may be an investigation. I don't have any more faith or trust in him than I did in McConnell. They're both Sciff caliber, IMO....but I'm open to changing my opinion and would welcome being shown I've misjudged them.
edit on 10000001212America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
I can't wait to hear what all the deniers of election fraud and interference have to say now. There's always been enough evidence for even the reeee crowd to admit a tiny bit of interference, but not enough to sway the election. Oh! and Hunter's laptop must have had all the nasties planted on it.

I really didn't expect any of this information to see the light of day for years to come.

It does worry me that McCarthy says there may be an investigation. I don't any more faith or trust in him than I did in McConnell. They're both Sciff caliber, IMO....but I'm open to changing my opinion and would welcome being shown I've misjudged them.

they might want the

forgive and forget,
so the country can move forward,
of course.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 12:42 AM
link   
And even with DOJ and big tech complicit, they still had to cheat to get him into office.

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 01:00 AM
link   
But with the DOJ being corrupt exactly who would do anything about it? Our noses are being rubbed into the fact that this is all going on, and we can't do a damned thing about it. IMHO.

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Hunters laptop

destroy it

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Well, we are talking bumbling, stumbling Joe Biden here. The man who couldn’t muster up more than a handful of people for a rally, and hid out in the basement for his entire campaign. It obviously took a ton of dirty work from some very bad people to get him where he is now. I would have used the word “miracle” but that sort of thing comes from heaven, and I doubt that place has very little to do with this guy.

-CareWeMust, you are heaven sent your self, and a wonderful asset to this forum with the research and information that you bring back to us.

edit on 5-12-2022 by StarsInDust because: Just Because

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Nice thread as usual CWM, keep up the fight.

That being said, I really have no faith that anything will become of this.
We all know they stole the election in plain sight using the “pandemic” to facilitate massive cheating and fraud.
These crimes are on a scale never seen before in the history of this country and the price to pay for the treasonous assholes responsible should be televised hangings and firing squads.

edit on 5-12-2022 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Oh yay
Head rino says maybe investigation…..

Government proven to stop first amendment
Maybe an investigation my ass

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Double post
edit on 5/12/2022 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Nice thread as usual CWM, keep up the fight.

That being said, I really have no faith that anything will become of this.
We all know they stole the election in plain sight using the “pandemic” to facilitate massive cheating and fraud.
These crimes are on a scale never seen before in the history of this country and the price to pay for the treasonous assholes responsible should be televised hangings and firing squads.

Monday 12.5.2022

Former President Donald Trump is doing his part to get the word out to Democrats and Independents who the Mainstream Media likes to keep in the dark.

Re: www.breitbart.com...

The above statements made by former President Trump over the weekend are having the desired effect, because;

CBS-NBC-ABC-NYTimes-Wapo did not mention how the U.S. Govt interfered in the 2020 Presidential Election to help Joe Biden, as that information was revealed last week. (FBI Testimony Tues and Twitter Files Fri)

Knowing how the U.S. media is afraid of, and dislikes him, Donald Trump states an extreme remedy to our Federal Government committing Presidential Election Fraud. Not the most extreme remedy, but a real headline generator nevertheless.

100% of the media publishes their outrage over his statement(s).

The majority of the U.S. population tunes into, or visits their Mainstream Media, and say to themselves, "What the hell is Trump angry about this time?" The more intelligent ones (the Democrats who matter), read past the headline and are left speechless and confused.

Even those former officials whom Attorney General William Barr (correctly) labeled as "POLITICAL WHORES", are silent over the bombshell revelations that were made public last week.

Former Officials silent: www.breitbart.com... r-files-released/

In Summary - MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
I believe the voting machines got him into the Oval Office, not the news media.

The hiding of his family crimes from the public by the MSM, Govt, Twitter, etc.. could account for at least 20 million of the 85 million votes Biden received. In other words, 20 million intelligent independents would not have voted for him, if they had known of his family's crimes.

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 09:49 AM
link   
This is basically treason. I mean what else would it be?

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Let the popcorn pop and the tribunals commence!

a reply to: v1rtu0s0

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Is this guy going to need to leave the country like other whistleblowers have?

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: sarahvital

originally posted by: nugget1

It does worry me that McCarthy says there may be an investigation. I don't any more faith or trust in him than I did in McConnell. They're both Sciff caliber, IMO....but I'm open to changing my opinion and would welcome being shown I've misjudged them.

they might want the

forgive and forget,
so the country can move forward,
of course.

Not forgive and forget. Diagnose and remedy.

There's a time and place for revenge.

Save the country first, then pursue criminal charges. Making an example is cold comfort when their body is swinging above the flames of civil war.

edit on 5-12-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 11:36 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Now let's not forget...

The USA has at least been a Banana Republic since JFK's assassination... November 22, 1963.

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: imitator

Out of curiosity, what natural resource exportation is our nation dependent upon for economic stability? Since people like throwing the phrase "banana republic" around.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join