It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposed !! Hidden Video Showing What Really Hit The Pentagon !!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

werent any gas stations near by the Pentagon? why still hide the security footages after 20 years?
Something is quite wrong with the logic when the plant hit the Pentagon.

The issue is a scientific one.

They had being showing how low, very low the plane was flying through the highway thus than hitting a pole and miraculous staying perfectly fine? and the road near the pole no damage?

What kind of a Boeing commercial airliner was this?

Majority of these Boeing commercial airliners are huge in size.

If this airliner that hit the Pentagon really did it.

Once it hit the pole it would already crashed and burned onto the ground impossible for the airliner to be flying undamaged after hitting something.

You have commercial airliners that are sensitive to birds hitting their engines.
Somehow a pole manages to avoid causing damages to the massive commercial airliner with a newbie pilot "hijacker"

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
a reply to: WhatItIs
The ATS 9/11 newbies are out on this thread I see, I am not going to spend a lot of time rebutting, done it a million times.

I will just relate one comment from a pilot, "coming in at that speed flying just above the ground, like a missile is an incredibly difficult feat, top gun pilots would be challenged nevermind a novice, especially with a full-sized airliner.
Crashing isn't the problem, getting levelled out holding that incredible speed and not bounce crashing, and hitting dead on at max speed is."

So basically making a huge plane behave like a cruise missile, with novice pilot skills.

More here…

Patrick Smith’s
Ask the pilot

ONSPIRACY NATION: MYTHS, MADNESS, AND THE “TRUTH” ABOUT 9/11

however they were not setting out to perform single-engine missed approaches or Category-3 instrument landings with a failed hydraulic system – or to land at all. They were setting out to steer an already airborne jetliner, in perfect weather, into the side of a building. Though, for good measure, Mohammed Atta and at least one other member of his group did buy several hours of simulator training on a Boeing 727 (this was not the same type of jet used in the attacks, but it didn’t need to be). Additionally they obtained manuals and instructional videos for the 757 and 767, available from aviation supply shops.

Hani Hanjour’s flying was exceptional only in its recklessness. If anything, his loops and spirals above the nation’s capital revealed him to be exactly the $hitty pilot he by all accounts was. To hit the Pentagon squarely he needed only a bit of luck, and he got it. Striking a stationary object — even a large one with five beckoning sides — at high speed and from a steep angle is very difficult. To make the job easier, he came in obliquely, tearing down light poles as he roared across the Pentagon’s lawn. If he’d flown the same profile ten times, seven of them he’d probably have tumbled short of the target or overflown it entirely.
As for those partisan pilots known to chime in on websites, take them with a grain of salt. As somebody who flies 757 and 767s for a living, I think my testimony carries some weight. Ask around and you’ll discover that the majority of professional pilots feel the way I do.

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

werent any gas stations near by the Pentagon? why still hide the security footages after 20 years?

What footage is currently being hidden?

Judicial Watch Interest Group Reacts To 9/11 Image Release

The head of a public interest group that forced the release of Nine-Eleven video images says "it's distressing to see a plane full of people hit" the Pentagon.

Author: WFMYStaff
Published: 12:19 PM EDT May 16, 2006
Updated: 12:19 PM EDT May 16, 2006
Washington, DC -- The head of a public interest group that forced the release of Nine-Eleven video images says "it's distressing to see a plane full of people hit" the Pentagon. But Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton says he hopes the video ends conspiracy theories that it wasn't actually American Airlines Flight 77 that hit the building. He says dispelling such rumors is a way to honor the memory of the victims. Fitton says so many people are looking for the video that his group's Web site has collapsed. Judicial Watch filed a Freedom of Information Act request to release the images taken by a Pentagon security camera. The images had been leaked and circulated before, but this is the first official release.

Again, 20 years have passed, we aren’t even in Afghanistan, why not release the footage?

www.wfmynews2.com...

Judicial Watch v. Federal Bureau of Investigation (No.06-1135)

Judicial Watch forced the Department of Defense to release video footage of American Airlines flight 77 crashing into the Pentagon on 9/11. The videos had been kept secret by the DoD until Judicial Watch filed the FOIA request and, eventually, a lawsuit stating that the DoD had “no legal basis” to refuse release of the footage. On September 15, 2006, Judicial Watch released videos from the CITGO gas station near the Pentagon, which was released by the FBI in response to the FOIA request.Judicial Watch is committed to completing the public record of the 9/11 attacks.
www.judicialwatch.org...

Pentagon Security Videos: Recent work on the video from two Pentagon security cameras shows that they captured images of the approaching, low-flying plane. In his paper “The 85 Pentagon Area Surveillance Cameras,” Ken Jenkins explains the images, how the date error came about, and the likely origins for the trailing white smoke. There is no evidence at this time that the government is withholding other images of the event captured by the surveillance cameras.

Ken Jenkins and David Chandler also recently took pairs of sequential images from the Pentagon surveillance video cameras, putting them together as you would see them in what is called a blink comparator. In this way, the image of the plane “pops out.” If you watch the image cycle a few times, the details of the plane are clearly visible. You can find the blink comparisons on David Chandler’s website, 911SpeakOut.org.

www.foreignpolicyjournal.com...

You

Once it hit the pole it would already crashed and burned onto the ground impossible for the airliner to be flying undamaged after hitting something.

Exactly how would breakaway poles knock a 200,000 lbs jet flying around 500 mph out of the sky when they are made to damage a car as little is possible?

Pole-Safe® 100km Crash Test

m.youtube.com...

edit on 3-12-2022 by WhatItIs because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-12-2022 by WhatItIs because: Fixed link

edit on 3-12-2022 by WhatItIs because: Added picc

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Judicial Watch forced the Department of Defense to release video footage of American Airlines flight 77 crashing into the Pentagon on 9/11. The videos had been kept secret by the DoD until Judicial Watch filed the FOIA request and, eventually, a lawsuit stating that the DoD had “no legal basis” to refuse release of the footage. On September 15, 2006

20 years, 14 years after Iraqi war those videos still arent released.
Therefore those videos are still hidden.

Exactly how would breakaway poles knock a 200,000 lbs jet flying around 500 mph when they are made to damage a car

That isn't the only issue with that logic.

edit on 3-12-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 01:56 AM
link   

No difference from those who are trying to debunking "US being involved regime changes"

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brigadier
a reply to: nerbot

You'd need pretty good flying skills to fly a big heavy airliner into a building at ground level, especially to manouver around all the objects and obstacles in your way. Way more than a couple of months on a simulator

Exactly and no amount of Microsoft/plane game simulators would help you on that.

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Ah yes and of course you posted from debunking 9/11 CTS.

Next time just bring a article from CNN, FOX news while your at it.

With MSM showing CGI rendered nonsense of the pentagon attack.

What? You’re comparing judicial watch to CNN?

So, how would it go with judicial watch filling a lawsuit in Russia to force Putin to show what he claims he has on 9/11. I think Putin has an obligation to release the information he claims he has and stop holding it hostage.

Anyway

Got any proof something other than flight 77 hit the pentagon leaving crash debris and the crew and passengers, as tracked by radar and backed by eyewitness accounts?

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brigadier
a reply to: nerbot

You'd need pretty good flying skills to fly a big heavy airliner into a building at ground level, especially to manouver around all the objects and obstacles in your way. Way more than a couple of months on a simulator

Exactly and no amount of Microsoft/plane game simulators would help you on that.

Sigh…

Again…

Read this post just at the top of the page..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Great point about landing! This is obviously what a plane has to do when it lands and does indeed answer my question. It is no doubt possible!

As a pilot yourself (as i read in your reply to someone else) would you then say that this approach of this large plane at some speed and parallel to the ground at a landing altitude would've been possible for a hijacker who'd probably only trained in small single prop aircraft?

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
I suppose it would be wrong of me to laugh at the video which proves the opposite of what the author wants it to.

This author made no inclination towards a "proof", just evidence.

Please do not put words in my mouth.

My doubts about this clip are more than evident if you actually read the thread properly.

Shooting messengers eh?..., you should know better.

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster
why only a few frames??..... if its leaked, just leak the whole thing!!! a reply to: nerbot

The deal is there were wings, but a plane passing a crude CCV camera at 500 MPH will get you a blurred image as we see, but yes show another 5 mins...

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty

As a pilot yourself (as i read in your reply to someone else) would you then say that this approach of this large plane at some speed and parallel to the ground at a landing altitude would've been possible for a hijacker who'd probably only trained in small single prop aircraft?

The reality is once they level off and slowly descended that is easy and speed doesn't matter at that point other than too slow would make it harder. Their turn on course was really crappy though, would not come close to passing any check ride by how horrendous it was, but once they were straight that is nothing. I believe someone posted that a TV show took a new pilot into a 757 sim and set up that scenario and the pilot hit the building 3 out of 3 times and that is very believable. The first time a new pilot climbs into a big jet they actually totally fly it for the first time. The instructor is there just watching to make sure they do things right, but that pilot will takeoff then fly it on some training event and land it multiple of times with very little input from the instructor on their first flight.

edit on 3-12-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 12:01 PM
link   
These people said they found the hijacker’s passports on the street.

If you listened past that you probably took the vaccination.

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70

It’s very common and expected to find personal items from a jet crash…

Looters Stole Cash, Credit Cards, and Jewelry from Flight MH17 Crash Victims
Locals and armed separatist raided the scene before the investigators could even get to the suitcases.
By Polly Mosendz

The crash site of Malaysia Airlines Flight 17, which went down yesterday afternoon after being shot with a missile, is now being looted. This is not only causing issues for the investigation, but also for the families of the victims on board, who will now not be able to recover the lost property of the 298 dead passengers and crew.

www.theatlantic.com...

I can link and find the pictures, but there was jet debris in the streets around the World Trade Center before the building’s collapsed.

Now back on subject. How did the crew and passengers of flight 77 end up at the Pentagon.

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhatItIs

It’s very common and expected to find personal items from a jet crash…

Looters Stole Cash, Credit Cards, and Jewelry from Flight MH17 Crash Victims
Locals and armed separatist raided the scene before the investigators could even get to the suitcases.
By Polly Mosendz

The crash site of Malaysia Airlines Flight 17, which went down yesterday afternoon after being shot with a missile, is now being looted. This is not only causing issues for the investigation, but also for the families of the victims on board, who will now not be able to recover the lost property of the 298 dead passengers and crew.

www.theatlantic.com...

I can link and find the pictures, but there was jet debris in the streets around the World Trade Center before the building’s collapsed.

Now back on subject. How did the crew and passengers of flight 77 end up at the Pentagon.

Funny I hear even the titanium engines incinerated in the 911 crashes. Didn’t know they made the passports out of vibranium.

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 01:03 PM
link   

i don't think people who haven't been to the pentagon realize how big and tall it really is.

i think this fuels some of the wrong ideas.

the only thing that sticks in my craw is the extrem penetration of some part(never disclosed as far as i know) that went not into and thru one reenforced concreate blast resistant wall but 9 of them.

that's even a big ask for bunker buster.

that section was new and had the strongest blast and impact protection, imagine what whatever hit the pentagon hit somewhere else.

the flight profile may be doable but the ground effects of the uneven lawn and taking out large light posts would make it alot harder to control the aircraft.

not saying someone cant do it but the guy flying that aircraft was so bad at flying his instructor told him not to come back essentially, i don't think the people who were playing the part of terrorist were very bright like a national news reporter would be, or at least as quick to pick things up.

last gripe about the pentagon flight is why did some of the alleged terrorists on that flight who surly died, were found alive and called the FBI themselves when they saw their face's? then the FBI had to say it was stolen ID's...

you have to admit there was some dirty tricks going on that day.

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I hear this is what you have after a plane crash.

www.google.com...:1670094247128&q=pennsylvania+911+jet+debris&t bm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj3lN3ykd77AhU3nGoFHVQqBYsQ0pQJegQIBhAB&biw=1080&bih=687&dpr=2#imgrc=5v9PG9DlBrd-tM

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I hear this is what you have after a plane crash.

www.google.com...:1670094247128&q=pennsylvania+911+jet+debris&t bm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj3lN3ykd77AhU3nGoFHVQqBYsQ0pQJegQIBhAB&biw=1080&bih=687&dpr=2#imgrc=5v9PG9DlBrd-tM

A bad link with no context?

A fallen piece of metal is seen on the ground in lower Manhattan after hijacked planes crashed into the World Trade Center.

www.google.com...

How many jets crash into a 110 story building, have the jet parts ground down from a building collapse, and then sit in a toxic smoldering stew loaded with batteries from emergency lighting and various electric devices for up to 3 months?

There was documented pictures of the jet wreckage in the streets and on one building too before the towers collapsed.

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Something i love about ATS is that no matter the topic there's often someone with real world experience to inform the debate. So, thanks for that!

I guess if i'm grasping to get rid of loose ends the question would be, having convinced me that a new pilot could do this, would you think that one of the hijackers could've been good enough to do this? Would they have had access to a simulator and whatever resources are needed to train to the standard of a new pilot taking their first flight with an instructor?

Of course it could have been the actual pilot, or co-pilot guiding the plane into the pentagon under duress. But i doubt that, since surely in the moments before impact, knowing everyone would die even if he did as he was told, then wouldn't the pilot choose to hit the ground instead, to save those in the building? Imo it had to be a hijacker flying it at that moment

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

originally posted by: Blaine91555
I suppose it would be wrong of me to laugh at the video which proves the opposite of what the author wants it to.

This author made no inclination towards a "proof", just evidence.

Please do not put words in my mouth.

My doubts about this clip are more than evident if you actually read the thread properly.

Shooting messengers eh?..., you should know better.

The author of the video.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join