It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposed !! Hidden Video Showing What Really Hit The Pentagon !!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 09:07 PM
link   
www.bitchute.com...EXPOSED !! HIDDEN VIDEO SHOWING WHAT REALLY HIT THE PENTAGON !!

Well, some of us have been waiting a LONG time to see SOMETHING as opposed to a single frame from the only functioning camera around the whole of The Pentagon.

Make of this what you will and bear in mind some of the comments that point to the fact that the (possible) missile isn't a "Scud". That said, it all may tie in with this thread:

Putin Say He Has 9/11 Information

Let's see how this unfords and what sources are originally responsible for the clip. What was flying around there to take the video....or could this actually be a satellite image?

What do you think peeps?

ps...great timing on the clip release.
edit on 30/11/2022 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-11-2022 by Ahabstar because: Fixed All Cap Title.

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

I think time since and technology dont bode well for any "new" 9/11 photo/video evidence.

Happy to be wrong.

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 09:17 PM
link   

A Global Hawk Drone ? Hmm.... It Definitely does Not Look like a Commercial Airliner in that Video . Is this Real ?

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I think I saw Bigfoot in there. Seriously, that footage could be anything.

+24 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 09:31 PM
link   
If this is actual footage that shows anything other than a plane hitting the pentagon, the next real frightening question should be, what did they do with the passengers on the plane?

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
Is this Real ?

It's a real clip on a website from who knows where.

Once it does the rounds we will know more. Wait for the chatter so to speak.

The clip seems to be taken from a TV screen I think and I have no clue who is doing the commentary, so it's origin will obviously be debatable.

For reference, clip of official provided evidence:

Note, the shadows seem to match up for the time of day BUT the explosions look very different. It's a shame the new clip doesn't show just a second or two more so we could match the orange fireball.
edit on 30/11/2022 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Looks too big for a missile.

It is also a light color.

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 09:44 PM
link   

At first I thought it might be footage from the security camera at the gas station across the street. But, I watched it and it's definitely filmed from the air.

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtrenthacker
I think I saw Bigfoot in there. Seriously, that footage could be anything.

Yes, literally anything. Anything with a Pentagon sized and shaped building in it. That could be multitudes of locations, right?

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

I think time since and technology dont bode well for any "new" 9/11 photo/video evidence.

Happy to be wrong.

Works both ways. That same technology can be used for scrutiny aswell so we don't waste time missing the wood for the trees.

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TrulyColorBlind

It also looks like the wall is painted with a laser right where the object impacts.

Maybe it was filmed from one of those planes that flies really high up there.

link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
the next real frightening question should be, what did they do with the passengers on the plane?

That's been my most horrific question ever since that day. They had to die for the lie.

link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Looks too big for a missile.

It is also a light color.

They do make BIG ones you know.

And if you were trying to fake an airliner, what colour would you paint it?

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff
a reply to: TrulyColorBlind

It also looks like the wall is painted with a laser right where the object impacts.

Maybe it was filmed from one of those planes that flies really high up there.

And the large white object by the Pentagon wall was a good target point to aim at.

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I also found it funny, on day one, the CNN reporters said they didn't see any airliner debris. But many people said they saw knocked down street lights, the narrative at the time said, airline wings are so strong they could knock down street light poles.

Watch this.

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 09:59 PM
link   
An out of focus video of an out of focus security camera screen showing two or three frames on loop with a bonus of ear grating commentary? Groundbreaking!

Thanks for reminding me why I shouldn't bother with Bitchute videos, I guess.

Someone should be able to geolocate where that video was taken from. Looks like probably the highway interchange to the southwest of the Pentagon.

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: litterbaux

You're comparing a plane that was taxiing at about 5 mph, with a plane that was flying. There's a huge different in impact forces. Drive your car 5 mph into something, and see the damage, and then drive it into the same thing at 70 mph, and see the difference.

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

You're comparing a plane that was taxiing at about 5 mph, with a plane that was flying. There's a huge different in impact forces. Drive your car 5 mph into something, and see the damage, and then drive it into the same thing at 70 mph, and see the difference.

exactly, that wing would shave right off and be left laying there on the lawn

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

So you're saying, wing damage from multiple light pole hits would make the wings basically invincible?

Please tell me your logic.

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 10:08 PM
link   

IF that was a missile, it was a cruise missile. Something like a Scud would come down on the target in an arc. Cruise missiles are not big. The Tomahawk, the only cruise missile in service in 2001, is 18 feet long without the launch booster. With the booster, it's only like 24 feet long. And it's less than two feet in diameter. Cruise missiles are designed to be launched from aircraft and ships, which means they can't be big. And long range ballistic missiles don't hit the target in one piece. The warhead separates from the missile before diving on the target.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join