It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here comes the narrative. Eating bugs can be good for you

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 07:45 PM
link   
My concern is that while we discuss whether or not we might eat bugs, and whether they are good for you - we neglect that the not-so-subtle notion that "It's good for the planet."

I have no objection to the debate about bug eating, I object that they presume that they can make it so it "helps" the planet. They can't. Aside from financially, they haven't succeeded once yet.

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Maxmars

" that they can make it so it "helps" the planet "

No , that is just Pure Propaganda with a Agenda .

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 08:58 PM
link   
i tried to eat a big bowl of spiders
and when i added hot water,
they all ran away!

screw em, they can eat bugs and die in a nor easter.
for all i care.

pry that pork chop from my cold dead hands.

while the kids are learning to play, snatch this grasshopper from my hand little maggot.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: sarahvital
i tried to eat a big bowl of spiders
and when i added hot water,
they all ran away!

screw em, they can eat bugs and die in a nor easter.
for all i care.

pry that pork chop from my cold dead hands.

while the kids are learning to play, snatch this grasshopper from my hand little maggot.

Basically they're just gonna use CBDCs to deny what you can purchase based on your "carbon output" of the month. So if you've had a few steaks, eventually your transaction for meat will be declined.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 03:26 AM
link   
The CBDC will be the first dominos to fall, it’s just around the corner too. 2023-2024 at the latest, the feds will introduce the central bank digital currency Trojan horse. It’s already being developed. With this you will be enslaved for ever or they will shut off your money. If you voice opinions that disagree with the neo Nazi narrative your score will drop in points.

The dollar is nearing its end, the stock market is on life support and there are trillions of dollars owed in outstanding retirement liabilities. They will never admit the money doesn’t exist and millions will be without their retirement, so they will destroy the system in its entirety. It’s the only reason they’ve can kicked as long as they have. The markets should have crumbled in September/October, but the powers to be aren’t ready with cbdc yet.

If you don’t believe, your loss. I’m getting ahead of it.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 01:19 AM
link   
November 29, 2023

I think the Pepsi Corp is going to start producing Lays Potato Chips (and other food products) with embedded pieces of bugs.

PepsiCo also announced that it would seek to promote nutritionally diverse diets by helping increase consumption of “diverse ingredients” such as legumes, plant-based proteins, fruits, vegetables, nuts, and seeds in its food offerings.
Source: www.westernjournal.com...

The company had "toyed" with the idea. Maybe the "diverse ingredients" will now include bug juice and pieces?

-WeMustCare

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join