It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here comes the narrative. Eating bugs can be good for you

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Is all about money, the bug pushers got their bug fingers itching to get into the food market to make profits, if they just get the idiots to eat more bugs.

Nothing is done for the good of humanity, is all for the good of profiteer's pockets.

Clima change is just another money-making scam, they just need to keep convincing the idiots that they need to eat bugs.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 05:00 PM
link   
It's interesting that nobody mentions the fact that insects are considered kosher in the Bible and were provided for people to eat.

Leviticus

John the Baptist ate locusts

A number of modern countries have been offering them as snack food for decades

This is hardly new. Nothing terrible seems to have come of it in the past other than people had something else to eat.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

I've got no problem with them as part of the variety. I *DO* have an issue when the people who pretend to be smarter than the rest of us tell us we need to eat bugs and not meat because it saves the planet. Even you should smart enough to realize this for the lie it is.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato
a reply to: lonerpt

i'm glad they decided on bugs and not this,

"Bum Apetite!"

So funny.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

I am sure when people were given the choice to starve or survive, they will eat crap if is available, but in my case I never, ever was given the choice of bugs to eat as part of my diet and I never gave the choice of bugs to my children either.

Soo to push now for people to eat bugs is just nothing but a money-making attempt in today's modern society.

I am sure John the Baptist enjoyed his locust meals.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

They just don't want people eating meat.

I read something the other day that was very profound.
Both people that eat a lot of meat, and strict vegetarians are much more healthy than the general population.
You know what isn’t that healthy… Fake meat and processed carbs!
I’m convinced this is a distraction technique now that people have found out that meat can be very healthy.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I'd like to add a tidbit to the John the Baptist reference.
It says that John ate locusts and wild honey and had a loin cloth made of camel hair (Matthew 3:4). Now this was to show that he lived like an animal and away from society as a whole. He was a savage compared to the norm. He lived alone in the wilderness and would have been considered lower than a peasant back then.
(Side not on the faith: this was what made his message so astonishing to them. "The one who came crying out of the wilderness")
I just found that interesting that John the Baptist was mentioned..

edit on 27-11-2022 by AOx6179 because: Added content

edit on 27-11-2022 by AOx6179 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-11-2022 by AOx6179 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-11-2022 by AOx6179 because: Went overboard on a point. Erased the overload

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
Is all about money, the bug pushers got their bug fingers itching to get into the food market to make profits, if they just get the idiots to eat more bugs.

Nothing is done for the good of humanity, is all for the good of profiteer's pockets.

Clima change is just another money-making scam, they just need to keep convincing the idiots that they need to eat bugs.

Don't forget about broccoli and lima beans, it's a conspiracy I tells ya, a sham to sell disgusting vegetables we don't need because it makes us weak and complacent while they get rich from selling salads to putzes like my neighbor who won't stop trying to share her spinach.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato
a reply to: lonerpt

i'm glad they decided on bugs and not this,

That is SO disgusting! What kind of mind dreams up this sh*t anyway?

I spent a year in a remote part of Alaska, and when I got back to the states I found I couldn't hardly stomach meat from the grocery stores. I can eat wild game all day long, but the stuff from the market tastes 'off' to me.

I do feel bad for all the people who love their steaks, roasts and the like. That'd be like asking me to give up my potatoes and gravy!

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: AOx6179

Insects Carry Diseases , Why Would ANYONE Eat Them ? ......NEXT .

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 05:37 PM
link   

People all around the world eat insects. 25% of the world's population eats bugs on a regular basis. If you eat lobsters, crabs and shrimp. You are pretty much eating a bug. Insects evolved from crustacean ancestors. If bugs taste good I'd try it.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
Insects Carry Diseases , Why Would ANYONE Eat Them ? ......NEXT .

Not trying to be snarky or disrespectful but what food exists that doesn't carry disease?

But actually, eating insects as a mainstay component of a diet feels terribly counterintuitive.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

That's a rather limited point of view. Cows carry Mad Cow disease and if you ate the brain you could develop the disease. Obviously you would be eating farm raised that didn't have disease.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

" People all around the world eat insects. 25% of the world's population eats bugs on a regular basis."

What is their Health Status in doing so ? Are they Healthy , Happy People for doing so , Or.................> ?

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: grey580

" People all around the world eat insects. 25% of the world's population eats bugs on a regular basis."

What is their Health Status in doing so ? Are they Healthy , Happy People for doing so , Or.................> ?

I'd be fascinated to see what your research suggests, assuming you're already gathering relevant data to answer your own question.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I believe TPTB will keep working on including something in common medicine that destroys the taste-buds over time.

Then....people will accept eating anything as long as it LOOKS good.

A bit like commercial mass-produced pet food, many people shop with their eyes and their pockets.

If bugs can be made into burgers, people will have no problem if the appetizers included as part of the ingredients provide some kind of familiar taste perhaps strengthened to compensate for the damaged palets.

I'd rather eat the person who forces me to eat bugs than eat bugs.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

originally posted by: AOx6179

The coming years may prove her right. The edible insect industry is ramping up — one report predicts the market will reach $9.6 billion by 2030. Consumers can already find foods like salted ants on Amazon and cricket powder protein bars in Swiss grocery stores. Recent years have seen numerous media stories extolling the virtues of insect-eating.
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

One paragraph that shows the narrative they're going to use to promote this.

Ya, my bad, I forgot the most important talking point

It will be profitable. Above all things, for those chosen few, it will be profitable.

I doubt it, the majority of us will vomit at the idea of eating bugs. Not just adults, so will my son (11).
Most will be repulsed and rather starve (oh off course , that's the idea).

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

A Diet of Insects ONLY Will Kill you within 20 Days .

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

People all around the world eat insects. 25% of the world's population eats bugs on a regular basis. If you eat lobsters, crabs and shrimp. You are pretty much eating a bug. Insects evolved from crustacean ancestors. If bugs taste good I'd try it.
Because they can't afford meat. And what will happen with this narrative they're pushing? My guess is that meat will dissapear and it will be powdered worms and some soylent green

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd
It's interesting that nobody mentions the fact that insects are considered kosher in the Bible and were provided for people to eat.

Leviticus

John the Baptist ate locusts

A number of modern countries have been offering them as snack food for decades

This is hardly new. Nothing terrible seems to have come of it in the past other than people had something else to eat.

you can have my share. I'll eat the steak.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join