It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Best Part of Being a 'Conspiracy Theorist' is Not Having Myocarditis

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: vonclod
My roomate got myocarditis, the only person I'm aware of. This was in about the year 2000, he was a hardcore drinker.

This is how bad the vaccine is, It will even affect people 20 years before they take it! Now that there is what we call really bad SH!T!

Let's see how funny it is in a few years.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

It'll be hilarious, because you'll miss yet another moved goalpost. It's not happening, it's not going to happen.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
a reply to: TrueAmerican

The best part of being a "conspiracy theorist" is watching the internet assemble a crisis response team every time someone attempts to farm karma by throwing a mundane idiot under the bus.

Ummm...if that were the case...

We'd all be there...under the bus...looking out

"D'oh"...

YouSir

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 03:55 PM
link   

My roomate got myocarditis, the only person I'm aware of. This was in about the year 2000, he was a hardcore drinker.

This is how bad the vaccine is, It will even affect people 20 years before they take it! Now that there is what we call really bad SH!T!

It's probably just "time jump" nano magnetic particle acceleration..very simple really

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 04:00 PM
link   

How many years is it now, what does your "research" say, is it 10, 20, 40, let me guess, everyone posting today, will die of vax complications in the next 75 years..

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 04:02 PM
link   

How many years is it now, what does your "research" say, is it 10, 20, 40, let me guess, everyone posting today, will die of vax complications in the next 75 years..

This is the second or third stage of denial.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 04:03 PM
link   

This is the second or third stage of denial.

So, you got no answer..colour me shocked!!!!!

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 04:13 PM
link   

I reckon I have 50 years, at best, before I succumb to the vaccine. I'll be 92 if I make it that long, and I'm a smoker and a drinker.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

I reckon I have 50 years, at best, before I succumb to the vaccine. I'll be 92 if I make it that long, and I'm a smoker and a drinker.

probably 70s.

such is life.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Just had a great idea, we can just harvest the organs of the future generations and maybe live to a few hundred.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 04:23 PM
link   

It's a date my friend...

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 04:26 PM
link   

I'm looking at another 20ish probably, before it gets me!!

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 04:31 PM
link   

I'm looking at another 20ish probably, before it gets me!!

If I'm honest, I doubt I'll make it to 80. But then again my only 2 bad habits are beer and cigarettes. My grandpa on dad's side lived to be 83 and he was a 3 pack a day smoker. My other grandpa turned 90 last week, and he was a heavy drinker till his mid-70s. I have good genes in me, I suppose, but neither one of them drank and smoked.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

The benefits of being a "Conspiracy Theorist" are many...and increasing!

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman
I'm just going on family history myself, and I probaly don't take as good a care of myself either. I have a few beers on Friday music night, smoke the reefer, thats about it

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 08:16 PM
link   

edit on 21-11-2022 by InwardDiver because: idk how that happened.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: hangedman13

Idk about that. Covid did a number on me, causing neurological and movement disorder symptoms. I spent most of the pandemic getting chastised by people shoving vaccines down my throat and conspiracy theorists telling me covid didn't cause my symptoms. Most people turned out to be terrible humans all around. At the end of the day, how you treat people is a choice only you can make.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: InwardDiver

If you're in America, you're lying and covid sucked a lot worse than my sore arm.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: InwardDiver

If you're in America, you're lying and covid sucked a lot worse than my sore arm.

EYA: nice delete. Tell your echo chamber what you said.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I like the OP. I suppose there are benefits of being a conspiracy theorist.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join