It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Best Part of Being a 'Conspiracy Theorist' is Not Having Myocarditis

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 11:01 AM
link   

imgur.com...

Some pictures are worth more than a thousand words.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Really gottem with this one.

+14 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 11:29 AM
link   
You're aware that any virus or infection of any sort can cause myocarditis, right?

+17 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
You're aware that any virus or infection of any sort can cause myocarditis, right?

Cope more?

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 11:33 AM
link   
With so many that are going to die. Positions are going to need to be filled with people who don't have the quals to work them. Homer Simpson yo.

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Christ. WE are the science at this point.
I got a hilarious "vax" fortune cookie yesterday.

"The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese!"

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 11:37 AM
link   
BEWARE- I am now about to challenge ATS with a new thread- unrelated to this one, but it will test what you are lead to believe, vs. what the truth is. If ATS is really the truth seeking community it professes to be, then I dare you to concede and show the world that when proven, we CAN give in and say "yep, that conspiracy theory was a bunch of unsubstantiated BS."

The question is, will you. Will you admit you were wrong in falling for it. And will you flag it to the top so that we show the world we are not all bumbling idiots. Some conspiracy theories get proven true, but some are most certainly not after the facts come in. So watch for it.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 11:37 AM
link   

the best part about human compassion is not revelling in others grief

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 11:39 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown

There were members on here that were pushing the vaccine on everyone so hard that they had to be told that they should be ashamed of themselves...and they would smugly tell you to get stuffed.
They had their moment. This is mine.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican
BEWARE- I am now about to challenge ATS with a new thread- unrelated to this one, but it will test what you are lead to believe, vs. what the truth is. If ATS is really the truth seeking community it professes to be, then I dare you to concede and show the world that when proven, we CAN give in and say "yep, that conspiracy theory was a bunch of unsubstantiated BS."

The question is, will you. Will you admit you were wrong in falling for it. And will you flag it to the top so that we show the world we are not all bumbling idiots. Some conspiracy theories get proven true, but some are most certainly not after the facts come in. So watch for it.

How dare?

Nope, not admitting anything, especially under oath.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown

the best part about human compassion is not revelling in others grief

After all the strong arm tactics to get everyone the shot, NO. The lack of compassion in how they went about pushing the poke negates that. I remember when peer pressure was frowned upon. My compassion ends with feeling sorry for all the people who were mislead and now are in worse shape than if they had caught covid.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: hangedman13

what if I offered you a free doughnut and a $100, would you get the shot then?

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 11:55 AM
link   

The best part of being a "conspiracy theorist" is watching the internet assemble a crisis response team every time someone attempts to farm karma by throwing a mundane idiot under the bus.

edit on 21-11-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Donuts? They are offering scholarships now.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican

In any conspiracy theory always go to the logistics needed for it to happen and you will fine that the vast majority just spin out of control when you do that.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Just think if your penis grew just a little with each shot too... men would be on their 67th booster now...

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Just think if your penis grew just a little with each shot too... men would be on their 67th booster now...

If they REALLY wanted people to get the shot they should have combined it with Monjaro (whatever that diabetes drug is) that makes people drop weight like crazy. That drug has cancer risks and terrible side effects but people are fighting for that drug right now. Seriously if covid vaccines had a weight loss side effect people would be on their 10th booster!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join