It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 386
<< 383  384  385    387 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

We have more about the microarray injections [patches]. Gates is not wasting any time here.
Trial of Gates Funded Vaccine Patch for Infants 'Successful'

Once again testing on children in Africa. I wonder if this is connected to Mr. Pool's post 'TEST'. Also the upside down face could refer to the southern hemisphere- Africa.
It is time for the African people to stand up and refuse to be test subjects for all these jabs and devices that no one knows whether they are safe.

Micron Biomedical Background
It appears that they have plans that extend beyond providing a vaccine delivery system. What's this - planning for diagnostics and sensors. Sounds like fun times ahead.

But it gets better- this tech will be so simple that we can administer the jabs to ourselves. Makes one giddy with the thoughts of the next plandemic.

Path at the International Conference on Microneedle

It is simply amazing that these conferences always seem to include the 17th of the month.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: kreinhard

The Republicans will do nothing substantive about Biden corruption, FBI malfeasance, or Contempt of Congress.

You got it

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: socialmediaclown
It looks like Obama is heading onto the campaign trail tackling the first problem, those pesky gunowners.
Obama and guns
He just can't help himself as 'The Great Divider' once again invoking the worn out urban vs rural, class and education narrative.

Obama has other worries as well. Seems the legacy media has lost control of the narrative.
"Today what I am most concerned about is because of the splintering of the media, we almost occupy two different realities."
Obam Fears For the Legacy Media

Gematria for his new Obama Foundation My Brothers Keeper
Gematria 1010

I imagine we are going to be hearing from him as he hits the campaign trail. I wonder if he will bring Biden along?

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Epstein is back in the news.
FBI Failed to Investigate Epstein

This is just one more nail in the coffin for the FBI but what is laughable is they expect the DOJ to investigate. Until things are cleaned up the untouchable will continue to be untouchable.
Imagine this has been going on since at least August 8, 1996. I imagine the FBI has been rather busy putting out fires.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 12:45 PM
link   
btw- I see zero pro-Ukraine propaganda on social media for a like a week or two now.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
I was just following up with the U.S. labs after finding the problems with the Chinese labs.
There is just so much telegraphing about the next plandemic. I wonder which which Disease X it will be.

Emerging Infectious Disease Warning and Tracking

The article is locked. I suppose I could pay for it but we can deduce that as usual anything remotely connected to the NIH/CDC will be broken, so it is no surprise that we have problems as well.
---
Killing Floor
Tom Renz has another whistleblower. The allegations are just so...
Imagine setting up a specific hospital floor to kill Covid-19 patients. I guess we will just keep peeling back the layers of the onion while our eyes water.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
btw- I see zero pro-Ukraine propaganda on social media for a like a week or two now.

Maybe they were in that bunker that Russia hit.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Ready for a digital euro? At 25, European Central Bank preps for future of money

As it marks its 25th anniversary Wednesday, the European Central Bank is readying a proposed design for a digital version of the euro, responding to pressure from developing technology that could change how money is used over the bank’s next decades.

ECB President Christine Lagarde says a digital euro could offer a way for people to buy things without depending on payment service providers controlled by non-European companies. Those could include Mastercard, Visa, Apple Pay and Google Pay.

The European Union’s executive Commission is expected to come up with proposed legislation on the idea in the next several weeks, ECB officials say, while the central bank will publish a detailed proposal for the design of a digital currency in October.

apnews.com...

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Figure takes on Tesla, others in AI robot race

The artificial intelligence takeover is escalating as big tech companies like Microsoft and Alphabet double down on their exposure. But one company is already taking it to the next level. Figure has announced a new funding round today, as it pushes forward on its development of its autonomous humanoid robot.

Our vision here is to deploy these robots to do physical labor. So we want these robots to do physical tasks in the real world, such as warehousing, manufacturing, retail. We see enormous amount of unemployment happening. And just an overall flat line and basically the amount of people in the workforce. And we really hope humanoid robotics can help on the automation side fill that void and do jobs that are dangerous, monotonous, boring.

So in the US alone, there's almost 11 million jobs that are just not wanted. And we really hope humanoids can basically move into a world that was built for humans and seamlessly interact with that world and do work. So our goal is to put humanoids in these initial areas and warehousing, manufacturing, and retail to basically fill that labor void. Over time, our humanoid should be able to do anything a human can. That will take a lot of time and development for us to get all the way there end-to-end. But that's the aspiration we have.

www.finance.yahoo.com...

Apptronik readies its humanoid robot for a summer unveil

The true value of humanoid robots in the workplace is still very much an open question. But at the very least, Apptronik isn’t the only one asking it. Tesla’s much-publicized Optimus announcement shook something loose. Suddenly the companies that had been operating in stealth mode felt compelled to announce their own intentions. Startups like 1X and Figure have discussed their progress to different extents. Sanctuary AI, which has partnered with Apptronik hardware, has already begun piloting systems.

www.techcrunch.com...

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 03:49 PM
link   
China Nanjing City Unveils State-Backed Metaverse Initiative

Nanjing City in China’s Jiangsu Province introduced the “Blockchain Technology and Application Innovation Platform of China” to advance metaverse research and development across the country.

The entity plans to bring together the resources of academic institutions and businesses in China to strengthen research in metaverse-related fields.

In September 2022, the university launched China’s first metaverse major. In April 2023, they established a dedicated department for wearable virtual reality devices.

Nanjing is actively competing with other Chinese cities to become a frontrunner in the metaverse development. With its metaverse strategy announced in February 2023, Nanjing aims to create a thriving industry generating annual revenues of over 135 billion yuan ($19.13 billion) by 2025.

China acknowledges the transformative power of Web3 technologies like the metaverse for its digital economy, despite its strict stance on cryptocurrencies and NFTs. A government-affiliated think tank has urged policymakers to utilize the metaverse to strengthen real-world industries.

www.cryptotimes.io...

China’s Metaverse Industry Flourishes as Beijing Recognizes Its Potential

In China, the metaverse industry will grow by almost 40% this year. The regime in Beijing has officially recognized the metaverse as a “key industry.” The newfound bullish stance on the virtual experience ignores the setbacks that metaverse innovators in the United States and elsewhere face.

The metaverse has been identified as a “key industry” for the country’s future. Last year, the Chinese government released its first national policy to develop metaverse-related technologies such as VR, AR, and MR. The Virtual Reality and Industry Application Integration Development Action Plan (2022-2026) sets out the goals and tasks for the next five years.

beincrypto.com...

China’s Metaverse Is All About Work

Chinese startups and tech investors are notoriously trend-driven, and many jumped on the metaverse bandwagon after Meta’s supposed pivot, trying to launch homegrown versions or to integrate virtual or mixed reality elements into consumer products. But the Chinese government, which exerts an enormous influence over the country’s tech sector, was also quick to get in on the metaverse, backing technologies it sees as strategic and setting rules to govern what can go on in this next iteration of cyberspace. That means that what’s emerging in China is very different from the metaverses envisioned in the West. While the metaverses proposed by Meta, Microsoft, and Decentraland are aimed at consumers, China’s virtual worlds are more about putting tech to work in supporting the economy.

The Metaverse is a vague concept and every [company] is interpreting it in its own way,” says Brady Wang, an associate director at tech market research firm Counterpoint. “In China, it’s very much a government-led concept.”

The metaverse often seems like a nebulous idea—a catchall term for virtual or augmented reality and virtual worlds, which overlaps with other unresolved terminology such as Web3. At its most basic form, it’s a merging of digital and physical spaces. More ambitious imaginings have it as a new kind of internet, with assets that move from virtual to physical, with its own economies and currencies—a vision that often brings it into contact with the blockchain and cryptocurrency industries.

www.wired.com...

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Ava Labs Launches 'No-Code' Web3 Launchpad AvaClo

Ava Labs, the company behind layer 1 blockchain Avalanche, is launching AvaCloud, a Web3 launchpad that helps businesses build no-code, fully managed blockchain ecosystems.

Nicholas Mussallem, senior vice president of product at Ava Labs, said that AvaCloud allows companies to bring its Web3 products to market faster and with lower risk, without needing to hire blockchain-focused employees.

As blockchain has matured, it’s become clear that one size does not fit all," he said. "Because AvaCloud-powered blockchains are able to customize validator requirements like KYC and privacy, industries with strict regulations can benefit from blockchain tech. This opens the door for TradFi adoption, HIPAA compliance, government programs and much more."

www.coindesk.com...

Alibaba Cloud Builds Launchpad to Deploy Metaverse on Avalanche

Alibaba Cloud – a subset of Chinese e-commerce behemoth Alibaba – along with Avalanche has built a launchpad for businesses to deploy metaverses on the layer 1 blockchain.

Dubbed “Cloudverse,” the platform is designed to serve as a one-stop, end-to-end solution for businesses to easily customize, launch, and maintain their own metaverse space, thereby creating new dimensions for engaging customers.

In a statement, Raymond Xiao, Head of International Web3 Solutions, Alibaba Cloud Intelligence, spoke about the strong demand from businesses in the Asia-Pacific region planning to foray into the Web3 space as a result of the rising popularity of blockchain technology and the metaverse.

www.cryptopotato.com...

Ripple, Avalanche join independent group to support the development of a digital UK pound

Ripple and Avalanche will work on advancing the creation of a digitized UK pound through an independent forum, as UK officials explore the possibility of a central bank digital currency.

www.markets.businessinsider.com...[edi tby]edit on 24-5-2023 by socialmediaclown because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 05:03 PM
link   
China state-sponsored actor carries out 'attack' on US critical infrastructure, Microsoft says

China state-sponsored cyber actor Volt Typhoon is targeting critical infrastructure organizations in the U.S., according to Microsoft.

www.foxbusiness.com...

Volt Typhoon targets US critical infrastructure with living-off-the-land techniques

Microsoft has uncovered stealthy and targeted malicious activity focused on post-compromise credential access and network system discovery aimed at critical infrastructure organizations in the United States. The attack is carried out by Volt Typhoon, a state-sponsored actor based in China that typically focuses on espionage and information gathering. Microsoft assesses with moderate confidence that this Volt Typhoon campaign is pursuing development of capabilities that could disrupt critical communications infrastructure between the United States and Asia region during future crises.

www.microsoft.com...

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: 13Kiwi20qYes

I'm told Put!n claims the US G is preparing for a Yellowstone mega eruption. Take it for what it's worth, but seismic anomalies seem to be peaking.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 06:11 PM
link   

a reply to: 13Kiwi20qYes

I'm told Put!n claims the US G is preparing for a Yellowstone mega eruption. Take it for what it's worth, but seismic anomalies seem to be peaking.

If anything it’ll go “poot” , then make the evening news that that Old Faithful isn’t faithful anymore, it went limp.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

Maybe they were in that bunker that Russia hit.

genius.com...

A cloud appears above your head
A beam of light comes shining down on you
Shining down on you
The cloud is moving nearer still
Aurora borealis comes in view
Aurora comes in view
And I ran, I ran so far away
I just ran, I ran all night and day
I couldn't get away

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 06:57 PM
link   
China and Russia Accelerate State-of-the-Art Payment System for BRICS and SCO Currencies

Shuvalov, who previously served as First Deputy Prime Minister in Dmitry Medvedev’s Cabinet, emphasized the need to swiftly create a payment system that supports transactions in the Russian ruble, the Chinese yuan, and the currencies of SCO and BRICS member nations

Shuvalov urged the Russian government and Chinese partners to take proactive steps, highlighting the importance of an independent and efficient payment infrastructure not only for the “ruble/yuan” pair but also for facilitating substantial transactions involving SCO and BRICS currencies.

Russia Moves Towards the East to Pursue De-Dollarization and Alternative Financial System

Russia's deputy prime minister says Russia could create an independent financial system with Islamic countries.

Reminder,

Within the framework of Sharia law, gold is characterized as a "Ribawi item," implying that Muslims cannot trade it for anticipated future value or speculative purposes.

However, gold is unique in Islamic culture as it can be used as a currency and owned as jewelry.

Right now,

Iran and Russia are working on a gold-backed stablecoin.

The new trend is emerging...

insidebitcoins.com...

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Maybe they have seen the writing on the wall. I am 90% sure this is the truth. This is what I posted in two other threads:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
When is everyone here going to realize that Biden, Putin and Zelensky are all in this game together. Putin supplies the war, Biden supplies the armaments and Zelensky obtains and divides the Billions. Just right now there are middlemen at Ft. Campbell learning how to operate and work on M1 Abrams tanks. Right now, they are supposed to get 14 tanks but ultimately get 100, maybe more. The middlemen learning the Abrams will be doled out to the countries and entities purchasing the tanks on the black market for one to five million each to teach operation and maintenance. The tanks will go for 50 to 100 million each on the black market. They will be transferred to the new owners as they are "destroyed" by the Russians (or, some one).
Who saw the fireworks that Russia allegedly caused on the ammo dump? Gotta claim that ammo went somewhere after it was sold. Just watch as this and that armament allegedly goes up in smoke as they individually get sold on the black market.
I can't wait until Biden starts giving F-16s to Zelensky... SMFH!
Wake up people! We are being hoodwinked!

And,

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Hmmm... I wonder???
How much does an F-16 sell for on the black market?

There are people on this site that one would think are rooting for their football team. What they don't realize is that Team Biden, Team Putin and Team Zelensky are all on the same team. They have raped the US of money and armaments much to the US Citizen's and Xi's chagrin! And we still let this BS continue!
edit on 5/24/2023 by NightFlight because: Democrats are now communists, cut them no slack and give them NO comfort!

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: socialmediaclown
Amazon’s palm-scanning payment tech will now be able to verify ages, too

Amazon One, the retailer’s palm-scanning payment technology, is now gaining new functionality with the addition of age verification services. The company announced today that customers using Amazon One devices will be able to buy adult beverages — like beers at a sports event — just by hovering their palm over the Amazon One device. The first venue to support this feature will be Coors Field, home of the Colorado Rockies MLB team. The technology will roll out to additional venues in the months ahead, Amazon says.

First introduced in 2020, Amazon’s biometric payment technology works by creating a unique palm print for each customer, which Amazon associates with a credit card the customer inserts in the sign-up kiosk upon initial setup, or with a card the customer has configured online in advance. If the customer has an Amazon account, that is also associated with their Amazon One profile information. These palm print images are encrypted and stored in a secure area in the AWS cloud, built for Amazon One, with restricted employee access.

After initially becoming available at Amazon’s own retail locations, like Amazon Go stores and Whole Foods, the Amazon One system has since expanded to various sports stadiums, entertainment venues, convenience stores and travel retailers like Hudson and CREWS at several U.S. airports, in addition to Panera Bread through a partnership announced in March.

www.techcrunch.com...

With big chain stores closing, I think we will see the survivors using bio data to give limited access to customers with an agreeable status on whatever security screening site. Shoplift often..? Late on credit payments...? Multiple convictions for theft, disorderly conduct...? Weapons violation..? Sorry, entry denied.

Maybe old struggling malls will become a haven FROM the hoi pol·loi, killing time in relative security for upstanding members of society, with a controlled access environment for business to do point of sale transactions instead of getting flashmobbed or loosing $MM per store like in Chicago. See how they like it then.
edit on 24-5-2023 by FlyingFox because: Sort of how casinos do it, the security companies share info...

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Prometheum becomes first crypto company to be approved by SEC, FINRA as special-purpose broker-dealer

New York-based Prometheum Ember Capital (PMC) secured regulatory approval to become the first crypto-focused company to register with the U.S. SEC and FINRA as a special-purpose broker-dealer.

Prometheum Inc. — PMC’s parent company — announced the development on May 23 and said it allows PMC to operate as a “qualified custodian” for digital assets. However, the firm will not offer services for Bitcoin (BTC) due to the limitations of the license.

Path to regulatory clarity?

Gary DeWaal, senior counsel at Katten and CFTC enforcement lawyer, told Bloomberg News that the approval shows that there is a “path” to future clarity for the space and more approvals for companies that want to engage with digital assets that are securities under similar licensing.

However, he added that ultimate regulatory clarity can only be achieved by properly defining what can and cannot be considered a security.

cryptoslate.com...

Crypto Watchdog Presents Landmark Framework For Digital Markets

IOSCO has outlined comprehensive guidelines that highlight the crucial aspects of safeguarding clients’ interests and ensuring that crypto trading adheres to the same rigorous standards applicable to public markets.

Through this proactive initiative, IOSCO endeavors to enhance the regulation of digital currency assets, which have emerged as a prominent component of the financial landscape.

IOSCO’s suggested guidelines encompass a range of crucial areas including conflict of interest management, prevention of market manipulation, collaboration among regulatory bodies across borders, secure custody of cryptocurrency assets, mitigation of operational risks, and fair treatment of retail customers.

The recommendations, announced on Tuesday, mark a significant milestone in addressing the immediate and evident risks to safeguarding investors and maintaining market integrity, according to Jean-Paul Servais, the IOSCO chair, as reported by Reuters.

bitcoinist.com...

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

I've seen a trend in certain circles that have adopted the theory that Russia and the additional Brics partners are freedom fighters. They are going to set the world free when they implement their new currency system. I have a difficult time wrapping my head around this idea because many Brics members are leaders of centuries old Communist socialists regimes.
Furthermore, if you read the Brics declaration, they are dedicated to creating carbon net zero policies and implementing 4IR framework for digital economies. These policies are not geared toward freedom. They are meant to control.

edit on 24-5-2023 by socialmediaclown because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 383  384  385    387 >>

join