It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The big red wave that did not happen!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: CyberBuddha
No. At this point it’s obvious, except to the delusional Trump cultists, that the Trump orbit creates losers.

Maybe the GOP has a death wish I’m not aware of, but politically the man in FL is the leader and Trump is fired.

trump endorses someone for the primary. they win.

his candidate goes to the general and usually eats horse puckey.

trump plays well with the devoted base but not so much with the overall electorate at this point. i do wonder how the GOP will extricate themselves from this mess they created, to be honest.
edit on 9-11-2022 by fiverx313 because: forgot you can't swear on ATS oopsie doodle

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

I laugh at all you fools praying for a return to the status quo.

Hold tight pumpkin. Well be back at full scale war shortly

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

i really don't know what 'status quo' you think i'm praying for?

but please don't call me pumpkin, i don't know you like that

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

originally posted by: JinMI

i really don't know what 'status quo' you think i'm praying for?

but please don't call me pumpkin, i don't know you like that

Your words pumpk....er...um, gourd?

do wonder how the GOP will extricate themselves from this mess they created, to be honest.

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

my great good gourd!

okay i see what you're saying. but i don't think -- and am not praying for -- a return to a GOP 'status quo'. i'm hopeful for a better way forward for everyone.

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
It's not just abortions, I was put off by most of the republican candidates this time around.

I've been put off by Republicans since they made their main theme Christianity. Bring religion into politics, I won't vote for you.

On that note, have you seen DeSantis' latest campaign ad??? LOOOOOOLLLLLL!

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem
a reply to: CyberBuddha

I thought the Republicans still did pretty good.

Deeeheeecent, actually.

I can’t tell if it’s satire, or you’re really serious?

Even Fox says the GOP has to take a real good look at what happened because they performed so dismally.

Even Fox?

Bwahahahahaha

I DGAF what MSM says. I think for meself.

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

No. At this point it’s obvious, except to the delusional Trump cultists, that the Trump orbit creates losers.

Maybe the GOP has a death wish I’m not aware of, but politically the man in FL is the leader and Trump is fired.

trump endorses someone for the primary. they win.

his candidate goes to the general and usually eats horse puckey.

trump plays well with the devoted base but not so much with the overall electorate at this point. i do wonder how the GOP will extricate themselves from this mess they created, to be honest.

Karma is a bitch…

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Ok, I’m going to stop for a second being an opinionated keyboard warrior and want to sincerely thank everybody who voted. This is how democracy works.

I was born in a country where that privilege didn’t exist.

edit on 9-11-2022 by CyberBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Yep he is going to kill the woke in Florida completely woo hoo for him.

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 08:23 PM
link   
It was not a red tidal wave, but it was a red wave anyway, I guess people are ignoring that is happening, and we are no done yet

This means not even stealing the elections in democrat hell hole states stop what is happening in other states, yep it is a wave alright.

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
It was not a red tidal wave, but it was a red wave anyway, I guess people are ignoring that is happening, and we are no done yet

This means not even stealing the elections in democrat hell hole states stop what is happening in other states, yep it is a wave alright.

People are "slow". They look at the banner on the News, instead of soaking in what's being said. CBS News tonight said key races were still in play, but the Democrat owners told them to keep the big red banner on the screen that read "Republicans Hopes Dashed!"

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Has anyone who is still tracking the "wins and losses" figured out why the Nevada Senate race has not been called for the Republican?

www.foxnews.com...

The news media is trying their best to ignore what would be a big flip from Blue to Red.

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Yes, marg, yes!!!

There was a wave, which I find inspiring.

They may have cheated the tsunami away, but there was still a wave.

R's did good IMO in spite of the cheating they faced, and their unfortunate miss of the bullseye where everyday Americans reside.

edit on 11/9/2022 by MykeNukem because: eta

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I know, soo far Republicans have purged many democrats from the states, but sadly in democrat hell holes where they control the machines, they are able to keep a hold on power, I fee sorry for the people in those states, they have to deal with the incompetence of recurring democrat politicians.

The vote count is no over until the fad lady sign, we will get the house and that is where the bills originate, we will cut the head of the snake, Pelosi power.

The news media do not want to give the fact that the house is going to be GOP.

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

It's also interesting how limited the Democrat "Hive Mindset" is. Democrat News Media and Democrats in Social Media (including ATS) all at the same time this morning, started talking as if Democrats had held the House and the Senate.

There will be lots of confusion and depression when CBS, ABC, NBC, CNN, etc., mention as an afterthought later this week, "Republicans now have the majority in the House. By the way, due to Paul's recovery, Nancy is stepping down."

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

The vote count is no over until the fad lady sign,

Your Marg-isms crack me up.

Never change good lady!

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Yep he is going to kill the woke in Florida completely woo hoo for him.

What?

It was not a red tidal wave, but it was a red wave anyway,

It was a pink fart, at best.

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Oh, common Lord, you know how big is to lose the house, for democrats, the snake hag will have no more power, the house will not be hold hostage to their useless committees the rest of the nation.

Pelosi is going to be gone, gone with the win,

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 09:22 PM
link   

I actually think that’s part of the reason for Trump’s success in 2016.

Instead of screaming about Jesus and the Bible 24/7 he addressed points of concern. Like globalism & the economy, immigration, and the seemingly endless wars.

The GOP would be wise to learn from his 2016 run. Like actually running an election campaign and not proselytising.

Unlike Trump in 2022 whose main contribution to the GOPs “campaign” was seemingly bragging about his own success in the field of….being successful? Which evidently was of dubious benefit to the party at large.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join