It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The big secret is..... pt2

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 07:13 AM
link   
It's Christmas but as a market observer you'll know Christmas doesn't mean anything, neither does any holiday really a moment of tension if you are overleveraged but otherwise it's just another day... money never sleeps.

I have had a quick skim of your response I'll get to the second later with a better response probably tomorrow but I'll just say this briefly. You are bang on the money with regards to Trump being on Ameirca's side, in fact he imo (could be a ruse yet to draw out dissenters) is against the totalitarian takeover and is for freedom/democracy. Again imo. I'll give a better response tomorrow/tonight.

Best

and the reluctance to click links isn't paranoia of death, more financial loss or something similar.

edit on 25-12-2022 by Mover3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Mover3

Another Fox News article today reminded me that the police are looking for a white car they guess is an Elantra between model year 2011 and 2013. A glance at the Dow chart between 2011 and 2013 shows levels right around 12,000.

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGuyThatKnows

Apologies, been relatively busy. I don't know if there's something specific which "points" toward the "levels" of support/resistance, I just figured something was going to reset Trump's gains both in the stock market and with regards to his political career... and identified some support resistance from when he took office/before he took office, can't remember which exactly but there was support around the 18.5k mark.

As for the next one I'm not sure, it has to push past 18.5k obviously but what sends it there? You're suggesting 12k which I'd say was possible; that's roughly 2/3 of the dow wiped. As I say I think it's possible the comparison we're looking at is with the great depression, there's a reason Trump harped on about this so much... it was a forewarning of what is to come. Now, I'm not going to say he's a prophet or anything like that but he has been right about so many things. They used to jibe Trump's calls that should Biden be elected the economy would tank because it was topping off, maybe Trump knew Biden would be elected because it was rigged whether or not he could stop the economic Armageddon that's been pending is another matter. Then Corona happened, and the economic relief that came with it. The economy that is on life support was stuffed with morphine.

Again, back to the "how do we get there"? Commodities going through the roof, inflation levelling off at the moment before taking off during the first and second quarter of 23, with the second half leaving things in a holding pattern, war doesn't seem to be abating in Europe whether it escalates is another matter. It has been going on for a lot longer than since 2022 though so maybe it's approaching the closing stages, rather than being at the beginning war is a volatile situation for obvious reasons.

What has caught my eye recently, bearing in mind we're in that period where "the story" or pieces of it are put together, is that Pele and Vivienne Westwood both died at 81-82, go back to 1981-82 on the DXY... we're at similar levels today not just with regards to technical analysis but other things too.

Going off on a bit of a tangent and I still need to respond to your other posts, again apologies for that but maybe my ramblings triggers something for you. Maybe not.

edit on 30-12-2022 by Mover3 because: (no reason given)

Ignore the squiggles. The green ones are looking for possible channel continuation short term and the red/blue are more long term, but needs something to keep the dollar strengthening story going... looking toward FOMC minutes and then obviously interest rate decisions but as I say I feel the story is already set and for me it's that the figures are once again being fluffed and a nasty surprise or three is on the way. With regards to war, I think it's hard to call that because at any minute peace could break out or thing could really escalate. You'll know #'s going down when the markets go offline, if there's extreme volatility then expect peace imo but before they go offline (if they did) there would be extreme volatility anyway again imo

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Bleh-

edit on 1/1/2023 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
That thread opens with an OP that makes little to no sense at all. From there is basically just bounces along with banter. So looking at the last two pages pages numbering in the 70s that the final two pages are mostly posted by what appears to be a bot or a troll using several names but mostly taking membership around the same time. All of those posts were deleted by moderators prior to the thread being closed.

Your posts on the second to last page were made over two years ago. So what sense of that thread have you made? What was the OP driving at as you seemed interested two years ago and now have decided to un-earth it to have another go at what ever it was about?

That sounds exactly like a -Q- thread...

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay Electronica

I don't understand the Q stuff myself. I tend to think it is another psy-op.

My study of this 40-week cycle is based on more than two decades of occult research.
We are starting week 34 today, Sunday, 1/1/2023.

Week 40 runs February 12 - 18, 2023. I think there is no reason for a new coded message during that week, because of what has happened with the previous cycle and the Idaho stabbings, but the cabal can always send one if they want to clarify or change plans.

I curious to see what sort of mainstream news we get as we approach Joe Biden's two-year mark.

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Some fundamental analysis aside from the occult stuff; Jun 2023 and Jun 2026 (summer solstice, housing market on fire, almost burning to the ground, planet on fire with extreme heatwaves etc etc it's all too predictable - and then you're wrong) should prove to be turbulent times in the housing market particularly in places where there was a massive spike during Corona. Inflation and interest rates keep going the way they are when those fixed term mortgages expire and the costs go through the roof, literally, houses are going to be changing hands at a pace that makes 2008 look like nothing.

If you are liable for a debt it's worrying times but if you have surplus cash there's opportunity. Obviously house prices are in decline but they will bottom out at some point, I don't think it's better to call the bottom but aim for a bottom and buy toward that but there has to be a cut off point. Probably repeating someone else's words but as I said there's opportunity ahead.

Also a side note Putin's speech over the new year period tells you where we're at if it wasn't already clear. Not saying he's right in what he's saying because it's much more nuanced than that, he is however telling us where we're at; Cold War never ended. Not Putin but the USA are afraid that China may colonize the moon and claim it as theirs... I think that's what will really kick off all out conflict (if ofcourse there isn't some agreement between all nations that we must fight the aliens or something like that)
edit on 2-1-2023 by Mover3 because: (no reason given)

(post by AscensionLessons removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Some breaking news regarding those Idaho murders, they've found a knife sheath which has a single source of DNA...

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Sentence if found guilty is death or imprisonment for life, whatever is causing the decline in US indices will most likely die my guess is one of the big social media companies. Perhaps meta/facebook
edit on 5-1-2023 by Mover3 because: (no reason given)

META to $2X by sentencing of this Idaho suspect?

Maybe 2/3 is coming off the DOW.

Dollar to gain in strength when House speaker issue resolves.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Now we hear that the cops had their man the whole time. Knife sheath, phone records, video cameras, etc. Why drag the story out for months?

And the speaker of the House vote NINE times?

Both of these stories seem scripted for a reason.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Why is DOW stuck around 33k? Who is the new 33rd degree being crowned? Is it a period as well, did it start on the 13th when the stabbing happened or when it was reported at the later date? Wasn't the address 1122?

Am I remembering this incorrectly but weren't the murders held back from media til the weekend of 21/22 November?

Almost as if they are literally dangling this one on the Q-type followers face. I suspect they're also putting those numbers together

1+2 = 3
1+2 = 3

Who is the 33rd degree? Are they crowned during significant periods, war etc.

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 03:05 PM
link   
META play perhaps too specific but will be looking for a sell at some point in the Q hopefully between $180-200 but as always it's an evolving picture.

As for the DOW/DXY my outlook remains the same for those two, there isn't much volume here. Don't see it breaking 34k but if dollar sinks for the first quarter a DOW rally is more than possible, depends what's weighing it down but I think there's plenty more volatility to come yet.

What does this mean for this thread and "the story", I'm not sure, I always find it's easier reading what's occuring and putting it together with hindsight.

Obviously a lot is happening right now and has happened over "the period" but what is it that is telling "the story" are there multiple stories? It's my belief that there are multiple and it's just a case of finding where our information aligns/piecing it together.

Perhaps devling too deep into the Idaho murders; maybe there's a string of information to be combined to arrive at the levels you're looking for. For example I mentioned those two prominent deaths. Was Pele a freemason? 33rd degree perhaps? Is his age at death a trigger pointing us toward the economic/political climate of that time, i.e 1982... are we back in thosetimes? Without doing the whole "ancient astronauts theorists suggest "yes"", I think it's pretty obvious that the cold war never reallyended. And whilst we don't possess a time machine we can certainly wind the clock back.
edit on 6-1-2023 by Mover3 because: (no reason given)

Also looking forward, we have CPI figures next week. Will they start to ease the floodgates? Everyone and their dog knows they're over spilling - the economic impact though (that's a big oof). There's no way the reported figures are correlating with real world figures. No way.
edit on 6-1-2023 by Mover3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Only five weeks left in the current 40-week period.
Take a look at THIS
The call is down until the 33rd week at the start of October 2023.

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I don't understand why you kept getting banned from here, was the blog made as a result of that? Will you be banned again if you post more long-winded stuff again?

I am in agreement with you but how it plays out isn't clear, up then down is how it looks with regards to the DOW.

Interesting listening to news reports today of the plane crash in Nepal, they keep emphasising that it was pointing up stalled then crashed. Subliminal messaging or just me connecting dots that aren't there? I don't class what the DOW is doing right now at 34k as breaking it, if a big candle (3 month) shows some positive signs then maybe.

Also I noticed you talking about different time frames and configurations for them with regards to working out price range. If you haven't already get access to a platform that allows you to set custom timeframes... you might see something you didn't before. Play around with things in threes; 3-month candle, break the day down into 3 parts with 8 hour candles, and 20 or 3 minute candles can be good for entry.

Part of me thinks we are undoing the works of people like Graham by going back to the arcane rituals and mysticism of "the markets" but if you're wanting to make money the best way is to use numbers. Sure we can guess at one or two things here and there and get them right, and if they come off they pay dividends but there's no exact science to "the big secret" and that's for a reason because if there was I'm sure institutions like the SEC would be extremely busy.

The whole thing is an interesting concept and I guess I have somewhat observed it play out in real time which is why I'm intrigued by this thread and it's contributors. I just don't get the necessity for a blog, why you were banned, etc?

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 07:13 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 02:05 PM
link   

This place has definitely fell off over the last few years, not just contributors but the contributions themselves... Trump really pushed a lot of people over the edge. Both supporters and detractors.

I keep a personal journal and often scribble down things that catch my eye, or ear rather, with regards the markets and "the information" I have consumed over the years. Sometimes it's nothing but other times for example, I have heard words like hammer, knife and butterfly when trading come from the news and the pattern forms which I find strange. It may just be a coincidence who knows... the story it is discussing has nothing to do with markets in most cases but it's relatable because of one word; i.e hammer, knife, butterfly. Obviously it doesn't always work like this, at least not in my mind, for example there was a knife attack which became prominent news (I think I have discussed it in this thread) and there were some numbers which prompted me to think about the conditions at the time I believe this news story was pointing me to and what that meant for today.

Do you apply this thinking to any other assets? Take my writings above on the DXY and DOW, obviously there's a correlation somewhat so we can see movement in one reflected by a movement in the other but, how do we (as the uninitiated) know what the story is targeted at. Think I've already said I think this is much broader than the DOW, believe it was confirmed with "corona" too... for what it's worth though I think the UK is leading the charge on this one and seem to be ahead of other economies on the timeline in that they seem to be feeling things first then the rest of the world feels it. Old adage about the US getting a sniffle, the UK getting a cough, and Europe getting the flu, except it appears the UK is leading the way on this one... that's not to say the UK will be worse off just they seem to be ahead of the curve.

Just take these couple of posts as general discussion but perhaps going forward we will continue to work together and see what we come up with.

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 12:53 AM
link   

I live in the United States so I noticed the connection between the U.S. mainstream headline news and the Dow Jones Industrial Average by being a news junkie and a stock market junkie at the same time. I was simply watching these two things all the time and wondering about them. I think this is a U.S. thing. The Associated Press is the oldest news organization. News men were known to gather information and use it in advance before releasing it to the public. The cheating started in the news. The DJIA is the oldest index. Much later they made up the S&P500 and then the NASDAQ. The system always shows itself in the Dow because it was the first one. The Dow was the target of the manipulation from day one. I haven't attempted to make the connection with any other trading assets. I just assume that they all are interconnected and the Dow leads the way. The others follow. Lately I've noticed the NASDAQ tends to take the lead at times, and I think that is because the tech stocks are so volatile and so many fund managers are trading them. But at the end of the day, the Dow is the one that tells the story precisely. It never fails.

There may very well be multiple groups sending coded messages and manipulating different assets. The 40-week/news/Dow thing is the one I uncovered.

edit on 16-1-2023 by TheGuyThatKnows because: Spelling. I don't want anybody to think I spell things wrong on purpose for some coded reason.

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 08:16 AM
link   

IMO I don't think the DOW does lead the way, I personally think it's the dollar... it has global impact. Yeah sure the DOW does too to an extent but the dollar/DXY is much more of a driver. Obviously from that you draw correlations i.e what impact does the dollar moving have on x asset, whether that be commodity equity or currency. I believe that is how you find use from the information you're attempting to interpret.

Something for you to consider, what I find interesting is that around the time I'm looking for the stage to be set for the next "cycle" with regards to what I'm observing we have a NATO meeting which sort of signals escalation. It's like we are showing an open goal to Russia in that they could stop the supply of these armaments at source. Sure they could of done that before now but it's going to be easier to sink a ship full of tanks crossing the Atlantic than it will to shoot down a plane full of shells missiles and small arms over Germany. It's almost like we've been here before...

With regards to what I'm observing and the story I see; it's as if the cold war never ended and we've just been placed back at that point to resume it. Altering the timeline as if some weren't satisfied with the outcome. Perhaps in 10-20 years we will all live in an authoritarian dictatorship. Okay I've gone on a bit of a rant there and away from the markets but for me the next year is pivotal. Either this conflict continues to escalate and the dollar strengthens or it dies down China opens up and drops the Mao bs becoming what it was in the late 00s early 10s and the dollar weakens significantly. A strong dollar will strangle the world economy but a weak dollar will allow governments in places like China, which I don't trust, to have more of a say in global affairs and moving forward I think it's important that values such as freedom and democracy are upheld. Despite their flaws.

Also note Turkey aren't happy that Greece will be getting the F35. I remember it being a bit of a joke in 2016 that if Hilary had won WWIII would commence with Russia, it doesn't seem so much of a joke now... huh? Just like dominoes falling into place once again.
edit on 21-1-2023 by Mover3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mover3
So, I'm pretty sure I was working this from dates on the other thread but I had this noted down when I attempted to revitalise this topic.

16/6/21 - Biden/Putin meeting, last meeting between USA/Russia before invasion.

Count 40 weeks from that point, then 40 weeks from that point and it brings you to the month covering thanksgiving to just after Christmas. Perhaps nothing will happen, but I suspect the timeline dictating story will be revealed during this period and perhaps the ground work has been laid for it... peace or more of the same?

There's a lot to understanding how the cycles work without the full knowledge but I suspect this one is part of the timeline that was resumed when Biden was elected, which is the same timeline that would have been put into place had Clinton got elected. War with Russia has been on the cards for a long time.

23/3/2022 - Ukraine invasion had happened and whilst analysts thought it would be over swiftly it is still going on to this day, escalation between US and Russia that was supposed to take place if Trump didn't get elected, resumption of that timeline.
28/12/2022 - the start the smaller cycle in this bigger cycle which indicates the way this is going, sure there was some mixed messaging over Christmas/new year and even a temporary peace called by the Russians. Although in the third week we have confirmation that it isn't to be peace in fact we're giving Ukraine bigger and better sticks and doing so to apply pressure on those closer to the frontline, Germany, to provide more and better. Whilst I think some will continue to suggest this will be a long an protracted war I think it's quite possible it ends in peace brokered by some shady state which elevates their standing on the world stage; looking at Turkey and China here. It is also possible it goes full MAD and escalates beyond control all it takes is for Russia to start attacking supplies at their source and it we will see missiles flying across the atlantic all the while China abandons it's ally. Wouldn't that be some bitter justice, Russia made alliance with Nazi Germany for Poland but is #ed over in the end and today Russia has alliance with China but is #ed over in the end - if there was a nuclear exchange between USA and Russia I can see china sitting back and claiming the ruins. There are parallels but I don't think it's clear how this one goes.
4/09/2023 - ??? The next date I have noted down but as always I will be observing both the markets and the news, occasionally I will check into this thread but makes it more likely when there's someone to engage with and bounce ideas off. Good talking to you as always and I wish you all the luck possible in you endeavours.

edit on 21-1-2023 by Mover3 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join