It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Darrell Brooks Says It was GODS WILL That He Run Over People During the Waukesha Christmas Parade.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

primordial arbiter of destiny

This is most awesome. Very true also. The sad part is that people like this guy and the Parkland shooter are never truly held accountable for what they did.

This to me should be instant death penalty. They have the right to a speedy trial so give them one.
edit on Octpm31pmf0000002022-10-25T22:42:50-05:001050 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
a reply to: TheBizzareAdventure
Imagine being one of the victim's family members having to sit through this nonsense. He's legitimately trying to defend his vehicular homicide. Zero signs of remorse.

He deserves to die and is a sociopath. It is obvious he does not see anything wrong with his actions. He has not tried to defend anything which just goes to show he doesn't care, I don't think he is incompetent though.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI
I love nick, and kurt is a great constitutional lawyer. (Congrats on the texas bar if he reads this). I've been watching legal vices since he has been picking up Nick's slack (too much bourbon and karaoke). He is a mormon maritime lawyer based in South Korea, his 'maritime monday' is really good. He is also doing a ghost ship stream for Halloween.

Also you get one more chance...

posted on Oct, 26 2022 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBizzareAdventure

Based on his social media and YouTube history, he's lucky he isn't being charged with a hate crime. But, black people don't get charged with hate crimes in America.

I mean he should but there is an ubstantiated rumor that there is a group threatening violence if he does not get a fair trial, which is why the judge and the DA have been so easy on him.

imagine that.

BLM?.

ACLU? NAACP?

SONS OF the Confederacy?

ANTIFA?

penn state?

Twitter?

ok, let em burn the place to the ground.
it's only wisconsin.

posted on Oct, 26 2022 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBizzareAdventure
a reply to: JinMI
The biast of the court does not recognize the trust (or corporation) of Darrell Brooks. Therefore, I am asking for a mistrial based on we don't even know if your oath of office is even lawful law.

oh, cool, the rico act and conspiracy to murder.

aggravated first degree murder for the whole board of the corp,

pack em all in the suv and crush it into a small square.

posted on Oct, 26 2022 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: carewemust

Now I'm no fancy big city religious scholar, but if memory serves, God gave us all free will.

And I hope to GOD that this sick bastard is sent to Hell as quickly as possible.

I'm still vacillating back and forth between...God knowing everything in advance and not stopping it, no matter how horrible.

And...God NOT being all powerful and all-knowing.

I prefer the ladder. Makes God less sinister!

You're neglecting the whole concept of freewill then.

If he stopped us from doing what we want, and denied us our choice (good vs evil) we'd just be puppets.

What would be the point of that?

Also, forgetting the fact that God may be all-powerful, but he can choose to make the rules, he's God after-all.

Job 38:1  Then the LORD answered Job out of the whirlwind, and said, 
Job 38:2  Who is this that darkeneth counsel by words without knowledge?

Keep in mind we are pilgrims on this earth, can you compare this pilgrimage to eternity? Drop in the bucket compared to the riches he has in store for us.

Just my opinion, an unmoveable one at that.

we also come with an objective moral compass.

posted on Oct, 26 2022 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Defendant Darrell Brooks said this in court today. (He's acting as his own defense lawyer)

BREAKING: Darrell Brooks claims it was God's will that Waukesha massacre happened.

Brooks also stated that he "has no regrets," and that his "conscience is clear."
More at: thepostmillennial.com...

From a Religious Perspective, it is said that GOD is in Control of all things. That HE causes or allows all things that happen, to happen.

Is that the proper RELIGIONS VIEW of this massacre of adults and children during last year's Christmas parade in the Milwaukee suburb of Waukesha, Wisconsin?

That GOD COULD HAVE PREVENTED IT, but CHOSE NOT TO. Making the massacre GOD's WILL?

-CareWeMust

No it was NOT God's will that this fool did what he did, it was HIS (the fool that did it) will alone. He chose what his will was going to be that day, not God.
God is blameless.

God could prevent a lot of things but allows YOU to choose what you do. Choose wisely.

A person can't commit evil acts and then say it was God's will, that is beyond ridiculous and laughable.

Think about what you're saying. Our creator/father loved us enough to give us life, but doesn't love us enough to ensure we live a full lifetime. Would YOU allow that to happen to your children, if you had the power to save them?

Does a father very concern himself wbthe midnight dreaming of his children??

I would postulate dreams are to us what this waking life of ours is to god

posted on Oct, 26 2022 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: sarahvital

Its gotta be King Rick and the New Black Panthers. That stain on humanity pulls that junk every time. Source: live in MKE.

posted on Oct, 26 2022 @ 06:11 AM
link   
staff edit
edit on Wed Oct 26 2022 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2022 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Guilty of all homicides so far.
edit on 10/26/2022 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2022 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Evers should be impeached for inciting murder, due to his comments about Kenosha.

The Soros appointed DA also should be charged.

Edit to add: I'm referring to the DA responsible for Brooks being out of prison on the day he killed innocent people.
edit on 26-10-2022 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2022 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Darrell Brooks Says It was GODS WILL That He Run Over People During the Waukesha Christmas Parade.

Isn't that SOP for most criminals ? (but only for the trial)
"I BELIEVE"

posted on Oct, 26 2022 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Based on his social media and YouTube history, he's lucky he isn't being charged with a hate crime. But, black people don't get charged with hate crimes in America.

Brooks was found "Guilty" this morning.

Guilty of 76 crimes, including 1st Degree Murders: www.fox6now.com...

God either allowed the deaths/injuries, or couldn't stop them.

It is my hope that Brooks dies quickly behind bars. It's a waste of taxpayer dollars, taking care of evil people like him for years and years.

posted on Oct, 26 2022 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Now I'm no fancy big city religious scholar, but if memory serves, God gave us all free will.

And I hope to GOD that this sick bastard is sent to Hell as quickly as possible.

I'm still vacillating back and forth between...God knowing everything in advance and not stopping it, no matter how horrible.

If he stopped us from doing what we want, and denied us our choice (good vs evil) we'd just be puppets.

Also, forgetting the fact that God may be all-powerful, but he can choose to make the rules, he's God after-all.

You have to view things from the human being perspective, since that's the only guide we have. Besides, the Bible says God made us like him...in his "image".

From the human perspective...If you are all powerful, would you allow your children attending the parade to die horrible deaths at the hand of another of your created child, named Darrell Brooks? Would you let Brooks's "Free Will" to bring about their deaths, by running them over with his truck?

I don't believe that it IS the only guide we have.

This is why I don't debate my beliefs or try to push them on anyone online.

I've stated what I'll state on the matter.

I'll post this though in closing:

Rom_9:21  Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?

Feel free to PM me if you'd like to continue this discussion, I'd be happy to.

I put this thread together in the RELIGION forum in order to discuss the "GODS WILL" aspect of evil deeds committed by humankind. Feel at liberty to discuss your beliefs here. We're all mature adults who understand that another person's beliefs are no more, and no less than that...BELIEFS.

posted on Oct, 26 2022 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Imagine being one of the victim's family members having to sit through this nonsense. He's legitimately trying to defend his vehicular homicide. Zero signs of remorse.

Brooks said he felt no remorse because he believed GOD LET HIM DO IT.

Either God let him...or God couldn't stop him... or God didn't know he was going to do it...or some combo of the three.

posted on Oct, 26 2022 @ 11:29 PM
link   

That HE causes or allows all things that happen, to happen.

Of course there's a big difference between 'causing' and 'allowing' things to happen.

CHAPTER 11: Why Does God Allow Suffering? (What Does the Bible Really Teach?)

Why Does God Permit Suffering? (Awake!—2006)

Third, God is never the source of wickedness. The Bible makes this quite clear. Those who attribute such things as murder and terrorism to God are maligning him. Note what Job 34:10 says: “Far be it from the true God to act wickedly, and the Almighty to act unjustly!” Similarly, James 1:13 states: “When under trial, let no one say: ‘I am being tried by God.’ For with evil things God cannot be tried nor does he himself try anyone.” So if you have suffered evil, rest assured that God is not the cause.

Who Rules the World?

The foregoing still leaves us with the question, If God is loving, just, and powerful, why are we surrounded by evil? One common misperception needs to be cleared up first. Many people think of Almighty God as the ruler of this world, the one who is in direct control of everything. “Not one atom or molecule of the universe is outside his active rule,” said the president of one theological seminary. Does the Bible really teach that?

Not at all. Many are surprised to learn what the Bible actually says about who rules the world. For example, 1 John 5:19 states: “The whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one.” Who is this wicked one? Jesus Christ identified him as Satan the Devil, whom he called “the ruler of the world.” (John 14:30) Now, does that not make sense? Satan is cruel, deceptive, and hateful​—traits that underlie much of the suffering that people experience. Why, though, does God allow Satan to rule?

An Issue Raised in Eden

How would a loving and capable parent feel if he was publicly accused of lying to his children, abusing his authority over them, and withholding good things from them? Would he disprove those slanderous accusations by physically assaulting his accuser? Of course not! In fact, by reacting in such a manner, he might give credibility to the accusations.

This illustration helps to explain Jehovah God’s way of handling a challenge raised against him at the dawn of human history in a place called Eden. There God announced to the first two humans, Adam and Eve, a wonderful project for his earthly children. They were to fill the earth, subdue it, and turn it into a global paradise. (Genesis 1:28) Moreover, hundreds of millions of spirit sons of God were keenly interested in this exciting project.​—Job 38:4, 7; Daniel 7:10.

Being a generous God, Jehovah gave Adam and Eve a beautiful garden home with all its delicious fruits. Only one tree was out of bounds for them​—“the tree of the knowledge of good and bad.” By not eating from this tree, Adam and Eve would demonstrate their full trust in their Father, recognizing that he had the right to decide what was good and bad for his children.​—Genesis 2:16, 17.

Sadly, though, one of God’s spirit sons, motivated by the desire to be worshipped, told Eve that if she ate the forbidden fruit, she would not die. (Genesis 2:17; 3:1-5) Thus, this wicked angel, Satan, blatantly contradicted God, essentially calling him a liar! Satan also went on to accuse God of withholding vital knowledge from Adam and Eve. Humans, Satan implied, should be able to decide for themselves what is good and what is bad. Simply put, Satan accused God of being an unfit Ruler and Father and implied that he, Satan, could do a better job.

By means of those cunning and malicious lies, the angel made himself Satan the Devil. These names mean “Resister” and “Slanderer.” What did Adam and Eve do? They sided with Satan, turning their backs on God.​—Genesis 3:6.

Jehovah could have destroyed the rebels on the spot. But, as mentioned in our illustration, such issues cannot be settled by violent retaliation. Keep in mind too that when Satan challenged God, millions of angels were listening. In fact, a significant, but undisclosed, number later joined Satan in his rebellion, making themselves demons.​—Mark 1:34; 2 Peter 2:4; Jude 6.

Why Has God Not Intervened?

By seducing Adam and Eve into choosing independence from their Creator, in effect, Satan founded a family that was not truly independent but under his authority. Influenced, knowingly or unknowingly, by their “father,” the Devil, this family would choose its own goals and standards of conduct. (John 8:44) But would that way of life bring them true freedom and lasting happiness? Jehovah knew full well that it would not. Still, he allowed the rebels to pursue their independent course, for only in this way would the issues raised in Eden be fully settled for all time.

For over 6,000 years now, mankind has built a world system of things, trying all kinds of rulership and codes of conduct. Are you delighted with the result? Is the human family truly happy, peaceful, and united? Clearly, the answer is no! Instead, wars, famines, natural disasters, sickness, and death have plagued mankind, causing “futility,” “pain,” and “groaning,” just as the Bible states.​—Romans 8:19-22; Ecclesiastes 8:9.

Still, some may ask, ‘Why has God not prevented tragedies?’ Really, that would be an injustice, and it would cloud the issue by making it seem that rebelling against God is without consequence. Hence, Jehovah has not been behind the scenes preventing all the crimes and tragedies that result, directly or indirectly, from disobedience to him.* Jehovah would never be party to the harmful lie that Satan’s system can succeed, that it has found the key to happiness! Nevertheless, Jehovah has not been indifferent to events. In fact, he has been very active, as we shall now see. [*: Although God has intervened in human affairs on occasion, his acts have not been in support of the present system. Rather, they have related to the outworking of his purpose.​—Luke 17:26-30; Romans 9:17-24.]

edit on 26-10-2022 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2022 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Defendant Darrell Brooks said this in court today. (He's acting as his own defense lawyer)

BREAKING: Darrell Brooks claims it was God's will that Waukesha massacre happened.

Brooks also stated that he "has no regrets," and that his "conscience is clear."
More at: thepostmillennial.com...

From a Religious Perspective, it is said that GOD is in Control of all things. That HE causes or allows all things that happen, to happen.

Is that the proper RELIGIONS VIEW of this massacre of adults and children during last year's Christmas parade in the Milwaukee suburb of Waukesha, Wisconsin?

That GOD COULD HAVE PREVENTED IT, but CHOSE NOT TO. Making the massacre GOD's WILL?

-CareWeMust

No it was NOT God's will that this fool did what he did, it was HIS (the fool that did it) will alone. He chose what his will was going to be that day, not God.
God is blameless.

God could prevent a lot of things but allows YOU to choose what you do. Choose wisely.

A person can't commit evil acts and then say it was God's will, that is beyond ridiculous and laughable.

Think about what you're saying. Our creator/father loved us enough to give us life, but doesn't love us enough to ensure we live a full lifetime. Would YOU allow that to happen to your children, if you had the power to save them?

Does a father very concern himself wbthe midnight dreaming of his children??

I would postulate dreams are to us what this waking life of ours is to god

Interesting! If I'm understanding you correctly, we're wasting our time when we pray, because to God, we're just dreaming anyway?

posted on Oct, 26 2022 @ 11:34 PM
link   

You have to view things from the human being perspective, since that's the only guide we have. Besides, the Bible says God made us like him...in his "image".

From the human perspective...If you are all powerful, would you allow your children attending the parade to die horrible deaths at the hand of another of your created child, named Darrell Brooks? Would you let Brooks's "Free Will" to bring about their deaths, by running them over with his truck?

I don't believe that it IS the only guide we have.

This is why I don't debate my beliefs or try to push them on anyone online.

I've stated what I'll state on the matter.

I'll post this though in closing:

Rom_9:21  Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?

Feel free to PM me if you'd like to continue this discussion, I'd be happy to.

I put this thread together in the RELIGION forum in order to discuss the "GODS WILL" aspect of evil deeds committed by humankind. Feel at liberty to discuss your beliefs here. We're all mature adults who understand that another person's beliefs are no more, and no less than that...BELIEFS.

I've made my position known.

Nothing else to say.

Any semi-informed person in the West knows what the gospel is and these arguments have been tried and tested for millenia.

I have nothing to debate. I only responded in this thread because I know you run a good thread and it wouldn't dissolve into BS.

edit on 10/26/2022 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Oct, 26 2022 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

That was a fascinating read! It made a ton of sense, right up to Adam/Eve choosing "the dark side".

After that however, it makes God sound like a really horrible Parent. That he wants us to feel great pain, even to this day, because Adam/Eve disobeyed his command(s).

I refuse to believe he's that mean and sadistic. More than likely, Satan is as powerful as God...I hope!

God could not stop Darrell Brooks from running over men/women/children in the Waukesha Christmas parade, because Satan was making that happen, and there was nothing God could do about it.

posted on Oct, 26 2022 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

Understood. See you again in less controversial forums.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join