It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Darrell Brooks Says It was GODS WILL That He Run Over People During the Waukesha Christmas Parade.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Defendant Darrell Brooks said this in court today. (He's acting as his own defense lawyer)

BREAKING: Darrell Brooks claims it was God's will that Waukesha massacre happened.

Brooks also stated that he "has no regrets," and that his "conscience is clear."
More at: thepostmillennial.com...

From a Religious Perspective, it is said that GOD is in Control of all things. That HE causes or allows all things that happen, to happen.

Is that the proper RELIGIONS VIEW of this massacre of adults and children during last year's Christmas parade in the Milwaukee suburb of Waukesha, Wisconsin?

That GOD COULD HAVE PREVENTED IT, but CHOSE NOT TO. Making the massacre GOD's WILL?

-CareWeMust

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 06:52 PM
link   
He wants a mental mistrial 😎

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Sad thing is he is afraid to go to prison.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 06:56 PM
link   
He must be referring to that trans goat gawd.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 06:59 PM
link   

I think the judge went W AAA Y above and beyond to ensure that nor an appeal happen.

This trial has been immensly interesting and abit entertaining. ImO of course.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 07:06 PM
link   
He needs to be talking to a professional psychotherapist locked up at the very least, instead of to a judge dressed in a suit like he didn't completely lose his chit.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Correct.
A severe racist that blames everyone else, including God, for his own actions, and to top it off, tries to play the mental victim card to get off from any accountability or punishment for his actions.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 07:08 PM
link   
If God is all powerful, whence cometh evil? If he is prescient and able but does nothing, then why call him God?

We can judge a president for his dereliction but not a primordial arbiter of destiny.

*shrug*

edit on 25-10-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Just a nut that's off his nut.

God had nothing to do with this, but I'm sure they'll meet...

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

GROUNZ!

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Pretending to be demonically coerced is too obvious, they'll be expecting that. But pretending to be the mortal instrument of divine agency, now that's inspired.

/s

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

Sad thing is he is afraid to go to prison.

Oh...well then that's different !!

Poo poo whittle wictim...Awww....there, there baby, don't cry....here's a one way ticket to Club Fed....

Hands up, baby, hands up
Gimme searchings, gimme, gimme beatings
Gimme, gimme
Hands up, baby, hands up
Gimme searchings, gimme, gimme beatings
Gimme, gimme
All your whips, all your whips

Warden face, I love your smile
Fear your ways, I fear your style
What can I do not to get beaten by you?
Don't think twice or count to ten
Don't take advice, don't ask me when
Just come my way, simply beat me and say
Hands up, baby, hands up
Gimme more beats, gimme, gimme more beats
Gimme, gimme.....

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Now I'm no fancy big city religious scholar, but if memory serves, God gave us all free will.

And I hope to GOD that this sick bastard is sent to Hell as quickly as possible.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Defendant Darrell Brooks said this in court today. (He's acting as his own defense lawyer)

BREAKING: Darrell Brooks claims it was God's will that Waukesha massacre happened.

Brooks also stated that he "has no regrets," and that his "conscience is clear."

From a Religious Perspective, it is said that GOD is in Control of all things. That HE causes or allows all things that happen, to happen.

Is that the proper RELIGIONS VIEW of this massacre of adults and children during last year's Christmas parade in the Milwaukee suburb of Waukesha, Wisconsin?

That GOD COULD HAVE PREVENTED IT, but CHOSE NOT TO. Making the massacre GOD's WILL?

-CareWeMust

No it was NOT God's will that this fool did what he did, it was HIS (the fool that did it) will alone. He chose what his will was going to be that day, not God.
God is blameless.

God could prevent a lot of things but allows YOU to choose what you do. Choose wisely.

A person can't commit evil acts and then say it was God's will, that is beyond ridiculous and laughable.
edit on 25-10-2022 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Now I'm no fancy big city religious scholar, but if memory serves, God gave us all free will.

And I hope to GOD that this sick bastard is sent to Hell as quickly as possible.

Now Amen to that.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBizzareAdventure
a reply to: JinMI

GROUNZ!

I din even axe!

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

-CareWeMust

Actually he has a point. After studying the issue I can say this. The Christian Apocalypse is running. You're in the Upside Down now and have been for 74 years. And it also appears that until 2033 the Ancient of Days hates your guts and wants you dead.

4Yet I am the LORD thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me: for there is no saviour beside me.
5I did know thee in the wilderness, in the land of great drought.
6According to their pasture, so were they filled; they were filled, and their heart was exalted; therefore have they forgotten me.
7Therefore I will be unto them as a lion: as a leopard by the way will I observe them:
8I will meet them as a bear that is bereaved of her whelps, and will rend the caul of their heart, and there will I devour them like a lion: the wild beast shall tear them.
9O Israel, thou hast destroyed thyself; but in me is thine help.
10I will be thy king: where is any other that may save thee in all thy cities? and thy judges of whom thou saidst, Give me a king and princes?
11I gave thee a king in mine anger, and took him away in my wrath.

Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!
edit on 25-10-2022 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 07:50 PM
link   
He's a ruthless murdering punk, too bad they don't have the death penalty there.
I was hoping for a immediate deliberation from the Jury having to deal with this Clown the whole time too.

Full Penalty Of The Law!

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Gee, I don't know CWM. Maybe those people got run over because they were pro-choice or were gonna vote Democrat. I mean, if God sends fires and earthquakes to California because of their politics, I guess it was God's will those people get mowed over.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Take his sorry ass out behind the shed and put him down quick like ole Yeller, no more of my tax dollars should go towards this trial or his inevitable incarceration.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join